Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
Imagine being *this* proud of the damage you’ve done to your own young daughters in the name of getting at their dad. View attachment 2255253

Looking at that image and the smug face, I'm visualising this scene:

Imagine that wherever she would go in BH or WH or anywhere or wherever she'd appear online, she would get this very reaction.

Perhaps with some proper old-fashioned stoning added in to drive the message home.

That would wipe that smug grin off that ugly toady countenance.

Grrr

Reactions: 9

JoJo76

VIP Member
I am a bit confused how AEA got doxxed? I might be a bit useless with Twitter but she doesn’t post her own info?

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I disagree. IMO all the AEA account has been trying to do is counteract the lies that Alice keeps attempting to spread & to provide correct information in the form of court documents etc. She got targeted by Mad Marcia, Alice, Tone & the 102 other socks, because she’s telling the truth. Many other accounts attempting to do the same packed up & ran once they were threatened or doxxed. AEA is holding her ground, for whatever reason, and I don’t think it’s fair to put her in the same category as Alice’s sock accounts.

Just to add, I am not AEA!
Okay, but aren't we dropping this topic now?

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
L
Did I understand the door story right? Bianca thought no one was there, closed it and then Ella put her hand back in? My question here is why would she close the door and then call Ioan to follow them? Wouldnt it make more sense to keep the door open for him? Maybe I understood it wrong but neither sides door story adds up to me lol
She closed the door so that Bubba could not escape.

pommobear

VIP Member
How is pushing an animal with your feet not abusing it?
I do that to my cats all the time when they're sat on the stairs in my way, I really don't think that's abuse. If I was picking them up and throwing them down the stairs you might have a point!

House of Tea

VIP Member
AEA brought it to the attention of Andrea Burkhart, so kudos to them for that.
I thought we were supposed to be sticking to the main players, so why are we suddenly discussing other anti Alice accounts?
For weeks people have been screenshotting these sock accounts. We are supposed to be sticking to the main players.

• Sad

pommobear

VIP Member
That's on my reading list.

IMO Ella would be too young to process that book now, but it would help her when she's in her late teens/early 20s.
It's a brilliant book - I loved it and as a rule I don't generally enjoy non fiction.

Reactions: 8

brie l

VIP Member
Sorry, I'm technically stupid but trying hard to upload it
---
Anyone know how to upload that google doc that butter tart normally does?

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
polyphasic sleep it is

lmao Ella "dad made the court order sleepover"

if you struggle with that go to a site called docdroid. its doxx-safe and takes large files
LOL! I was just thinking you're a lot more disciplined than the rest of us. If Alice didn't have other things to focus on today she would be thrilled to see us so excited to watch her latest performance. 😂

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Did I understand the door story right? Bianca thought no one was there, closed it and then Ella put her hand back in? My question here is why would she close the door and then call Ioan to follow them? Wouldnt it make more sense to keep the door open for him? Maybe I understood it wrong but neither sides door story adds up to me lol

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I do that to my cats all the time when they're sat on the stairs in my way, I really don't think that's abuse. If I was picking them up and throwing them down the stairs you might have a point!
Ditto. My Terrible Kitten suddenly sits right in front of me in the middle of the stairs: if I don’t move him, I’ll plunge to my death. (Which may be his Cunning Plan.) I don’t think it sounds as though either of the girls hurt Bear - I can’t imagine that that would be something Bianca would hold off on reporting. As for the “fucking dog” comment - Ella’s parroting Malice. Malice must say this to Emma (if she’s even still with us) a hundred times a day. Ella is trying to shock by being vulgar and foulmouthed. It just shows how young she is.
When I was seven I copied something my step grandmother had said to my Grandpapa back to him and he was shocked - I’d never seen such a look on an adult’s face. I was mortified. But I was just a kid, and a silly one at that.
Tried to add a palate cleanser image, but this site is acting up every way but Sunday - it’s incredibly annoying.

• Sad

Jemadah

VIP Member
Ella has a mouth like a sewer. How much did that private school cost? She’d fit in better on a trailer park 🫣😂😂
Thing is, the more times those words are used the less impact they have, so even that will upset her dad less and less the more it happens. She thinks she's winning but she's not.

brie l

VIP Member
well, she seems to get 7k in residuals. Ioan has declared a investment account worth 92k (he opened it shortly after getting married, he has another one with 88k but thats seperate propery) besides his pension (unknown how much), so she will live for a while over getting half of those, plus child support.

After this
- donations of her creeps
- grifting grifting grifting
- getting a rich man
- sponging off Ella and Elsie, possibly as a momager
- selling exclusives to the DM
- she'll probably try to land in some column inch, podcast, TV show, book deal where she can constantly talk about how unfair the family law is to mothers etc etc. (though difficult with the RO)
- reality show (again difficult with a RO)
- I can see her trying to sue random people and hope that they just settle with her, a bit like the idiot who tried this against Gwyneth Paltrow

Alice is someone that thinks from day to day, I suspect she will grift herself through it and cash in bigger bucks whenever there is a chance for her. Until she finds a new sponsor, whether this is a stupid man, or her poor daughters.
Yip, the Hollywood Has Been podcast.

• Haha

Humbugged

Hello neighbour. There’s more rain headed Hampden’s way judging what we’ve just had. The planes are being diverted it’s that bad.
I'm from Hamilton and ther Cyde is forever bursting its banks down near us - so the Clyde runs along the side of the Motorway and Strathy Lake it as the other of if so me have a huge man made lake with a buch of tributaries from the Avon and the Cyde and it just cannot take 3 days of solid rain

If it starts it will be abandoned at half time - no chances it restarts