Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
They (E and A) have been trying to get IG doing something wrong on film for a long time. E kicked off once when she was being told to do homework and she called that thing who calls herself a mother who then used a second phone to film her and Ella on another phone on FaceTime. But because he has not done anything wrong they have ramped up the activity. Ella clutching a blanket dropping to her knees begging her dad in the street. Now this. Shame Ella isn’t a cutesy 13 year old. Because of her height and smug expressions it doesn’t work. A quarterback clutching a comfort blanket doesn’t have the same effect.
Come on now, she's not a "quarterback". Yes she's tall, but she's not wide, stocky or heavy. She's very thin.

Reactions: 6

Citney

VIP Member
I still think she wants the kids taken away from her.

She's not cut out to be a mother, and she knows this. She's too selfish and she lacks the right parenting skills.

So she's going to go down in a blaze of glory and try and take out as many people as possible, and then claim to be a victim whose babeez were stolen from her by her evil ex and his expensive lawyers.
What about Friday? Is that hearing still on? Will Alice and Ella show up?

Kwala

I'm confusing myself on the various proceedings, but why was Iris issued with a subpoena on May 20th? This was before RO visit, and I can't think why Alice would want her as a witness for the custody battle.

Invictus

Chatty Member
Are you referring to me? I’m not policing. I expressed an opinion & then referred to the rules of Tattle, which have been mentioned many times before when there’s been a danger of the thread being shut down. Welp suggested moving on from the subject too. She’s one of the main posters on this forum. My “VIP Member” status also indicates I have posted many more times than you.
If you weren’t referring to me, my post is still accuate 😊
I wasn't actually. Hence the "some" as opposed to saying "all."

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
For those with legal knowledge, what are the chances of getting any legal representation for her now? Would she be left with the dregs of the legal profession willing to take any case.

Goosegamer

I can see Alice being the next Shona Sibari - both twat on about shite, both treat their kids horribly and their pets. Both god awful people!
Ahh, the lovely Shona who left her kids to fuck off to Dubai during lockdown.

She's another one who can't understand why her husband "works away from home" and never seems to have the time to come home to see her.

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
I’m sorry for saying Ella kicked Bubba, I was reading the transcripts and read she moved the dog with her foot as a kick. I was imagining her kicking off and being the aggressor and saying “fucking dog”. Although I think Ioan and Bianca were being careful with their wording here.
‘True. But I suspect they’re being careful so they can’t be accused of saying anything other than the truth.

Reactions: 5

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I think Mother’s taped Lupenis to his Arguing Chair - but as a concession, she’s also lovingly taped him into his gif suit and inserted the ball gag. Somewhere.
That was meant to be ‘gif suit’ - but ‘gif’ is an interesting take on it. If Lupenis were a .gif, what .gif would he be? 🤔

• Haha

bluefootedbooby

well, she seems to get 7k in residuals. Ioan has declared a investment account worth 92k (he opened it shortly after getting married, he has another one with 88k but thats seperate propery) besides his pension (unknown how much), so she will live for a while over getting half of those, plus child support.

After this
- donations of her creeps
- grifting grifting grifting
- getting a rich man
- sponging off Ella and Elsie, possibly as a momager
- selling exclusives to the DM
- she'll probably try to land in some column inch, podcast, TV show, book deal where she can constantly talk about how unfair the family law is to mothers etc etc. (though difficult with the RO)
- reality show (again difficult with a RO)
- I can see her trying to sue random people and hope that they just settle with her, a bit like the idiot who tried this against Gwyneth Paltrow

Alice is someone that thinks from day to day, I suspect she will grift herself through it and cash in bigger bucks whenever there is a chance for her. Until she finds a new sponsor, whether this is a stupid man, or her poor daughters.
I can see Alice being the next Shona Sibari - both twat on about shite, both treat their kids horribly and their pets. Both god awful people!

• Haha

Jemadah

VIP Member
I suppose they could argue they were wary of it? And they moved it from them.
Surely you'd only be wary of a dog if you thought it might bite you, in which case you certainly wouldn't put any of your bodily parts on or near it in case it did indeed do that.