Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Does that mean you will stop posting Twitter screenshots too? Perhaps that should stop too?
If they’re not main players then yes! We should only be screenshottimg accounts we believe to be Alice & even then hiding the ID just in case we’re wrong.

Reactions: 5

House of Tea

VIP Member
Not sure if you mean Alice or Ella, but if someone has money to pay for legal representation in a civil matter, they can have a lawyer. If it's criminal one can be appointed. In this case, I think guardians ad litem are called for for both girls.
Meant Alice.

Reactions: 4

Endora

VIP Member
I am wondering if Ella tried to reach back in and hit or assault B and B closed the door to protect herself and that's why she was visibly shaking.
The information in the filings is vague enough that we're coming up with variations on what might have happened. I envision it as Ella opening the door to leave and turning around to make sure Elsie was behind her at the same time Bianca tried to close the door to keep the dog in. Ella stuck her arm in to keep the door from closing and dropped the phone outside. Bianca stepped back and Ella opened the door and picked up her phone as she and Elsie made for the stairwell. But I could be wrong.

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Did anyone ever go over the health insurance issue? Someone mentioned she could get it through SAG, but I'm not sure she qualifies for membership?

Here's what you need to qualify:

Proof of Employment
SAG-AFTRA membership is available to those who work in a position covered by a SAG-AFTRA (or AFTRA or SAG) collective bargaining agreement, provided that any person qualifying through work as a background actor must have completed three (3) days of work as a background actor under a SAG-AFTRA (or AFTRA or SAG) collective bargaining agreement. Membership is also available to those who work one (1) day of employment in a principal or speaking role (actor/performer), or as a Recording Artist in a SAG-AFTRA (or AFTRA or SAG) covered production.

Employment Under an Affiliated Performers' Union
Performers may join SAG-AFTRA if the applicant is a paid-up member of an affiliated performers' union such as ACTRA, AEA, AGMA or AGVA for a period of one year, and has worked and been paid for at least once as a principal performer in that union’s jurisdiction.

Potential broadcast members should contact the National Broadcast Department or their local for information on joining.
There's also the Motion Picture & Television Fund for financial assistance.

AnneinHever

VIP Member
I am not giving Ella a pass but the abuse went on for much longer than this. As Ioan said in his declaration "Alice has verbally abused and undermined me in front of the girls throughout their lives." The girls see abusive relationships as normal. DV has a terrible affect on kids even if they just witness it and are not directly abused themselves.

I wish IG had left WAY earlier. Even better, never married the megacunt!!
I seems such a normal person. It makes wonder. Did she drug him for 20 years and when he sobered up realized what he had done?

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
Sure, feel free to hate me
how is that hating you? Just clarifying that no one is saying in the filings she punted the dog across the room. There is a world of difference from a violent kick to pushing the dog away. Is she in the right? Absolutely not. But no one accused her of kicking Bear So let’s not escalate it.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Did I understand the door story right? Bianca thought no one was there, closed it and then Ella put her hand back in? My question here is why would she close the door and then call Ioan to follow them? Wouldnt it make more sense to keep the door open for him? Maybe I understood it wrong but neither sides door story adds up to me lol
We speculated it was to keep Bubba in.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
They obviously read my post and thought they should act 😬

Much more sort of “neutral” in tone than previous articles - no implied belief unlike Bogoffs efforts
I've just posted it again 🤦🏼‍♀️ I'm a few pages behind, saw it on the DF and posted it just in case

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
I had years of hearing my mother slag off my father to the point where I told her I thought she should get a divorce. But ... I also realized who this was coming from. Everyone has their own experiences and they bring those to bear when the evaluate similar situations. I do see a lot of excusing the child's behaviour because of her age. I will never not think this is wrong. Not all daughters (or sons) of narcissistic mothers grow up to be their doubles. Not all children suffering abuse go on to then inflict it on others.
Yes. That’s absolutely true.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
‘There’s no way they’ll press charges.
Thay wasn’t what I meant. This was in response to the previous poster stating that they thought perhaps something had been left out to prevent an abuse charge, I was just stating that the other documented evidence was enough for that alone.

Reactions: 3

plinky2

VIP Member
Aren't the girls on Ioan's phone plan? He can get a list of incoming/outgoing calls. Could he also get a rundown of text messages? That could prove insightful but I don't know whether that kind of information is stored by the service provider.
Not iMessage or WhatsApp’s or Snapchat’s no

Reactions: 3