Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #179 Alice is so rattled by Tattle, which proves we are doing God's work

Should we keep Bianca's name in the title?

• Yes

Votes: 80 29.7%
  • No

Votes: 189 70.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Bridgeofsighs for the thread title! I had to edit it for length.

I also took out Bianca's name as she didn't ask for any of this notoriety, and including her name means we have fewer characters to play with when thinking of thread titles. However, I have created a poll to see what the will of the Tattle Turds is!

Recap:

Alice, her minions and Big E are still attacking Ioan and B on Twitter using a cuntainer/cuntglomerate/a Marjorie of socks.

Comments from Tonely suggest that Ioan and B have been served with the documents for the restraining order hearing.

The end of the last thread coincided with Alice's paid pap walk with Big E hitting the Daily Mail. Mother of the year right there, selling her 13-year-old daughter down the river.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
If we’re keeping Ioan’s name in the title we should keep Biancas too. She gets just as much flack from Alice and Big E lately. Personally I’m up for removing both.

It’s nice to see Big E, if not looking happy at least not throwing a tantrum and enjoying a rare trip out of the house. 🧡

ETA i don’t think she’s smirking, that’s her actual smile. I’ve noticed it before.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just don't like to see his name along with Alice's without Bianca's.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Congratulations to @Bridgeofsighs for the thread title! I had to edit it for length.

I also took out Bianca's name as she didn't ask for any of this notoriety, and including her name means we have fewer characters to play with when thinking of thread titles. However, I have created a poll to see what the will of the Tattle Turds is!

Recap:

Alice, her minions and Big E are still attacking Ioan and B on Twitter using a cuntainer/cuntglomerate/a Marjorie of socks.

Comments from Tonely suggest that Ioan and B have been served with the documents for the restraining order hearing.

The end of the last thread coincided with Alice's paid pap walk with Big E hitting the Daily Mail. Mother of the year right there, selling her 13-year-old daughter down the river.
Just catching up on the old thread congratulations @Bridgeofsighs 🎊 👌💫
I might be being dense, but where can I find the pole?
EDIT:
I was leaning to remove B from the thread title, but then I also agree with @Loveu2 🩷
Maybe we could have bog birds name last, to downgrade her?
The photo where they are looking back at the pap, are they trying to recreate the one where I&B are looking over their shoulders too 🤢
Honestly mAlice really does have a face I could easily slap 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just catching up on the old thread congratulations @Bridgeofsighs 🎊 👌💫
I might be being dense, but where can I find the pole? But I agree about Bs name being removed 🩷
It's at the top of this page :)

Also, it seems this new thread doesn't appear when you click "view all Alice Evans threads". I've posted in Tattle support to see if they can sort it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can we shorten Bianca to B or Bee for thread title purposes? Can we also shorten Ioan Gruffudd or is that too confusing for new tattlers..?

Reactions: 10
We could ditch Ioan? This thread is mostly about the bleep. He doesn't do much really, except expose her in court documents.
I'm sure he hates it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If we’re keeping Ioan’s name in the title we should keep Biancas too. She gets just as much flack from Alice and Big E lately. Personally I’m up for removing both.

It’s nice to see Big E, if not looking happy at least not throwing a tantrum and enjoying a rare trip out of the house. 🧡

ETA i don’t think she’s smirking, that’s her actual smile. I’ve noticed it before.
I would also be up for removing Ioan's name. Plus then, we have even more characters for thread titles to play with!

But maybe that's a poll for another day.

Reactions: 22
Between the tweeting and pap walks I don't think Alice and Ella are confident about the pending court cases at all 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I would also be up for removing Ioan's name. Plus then, we have even more characters for thread titles to play with!

But maybe that's a poll for another day.
My concern with this would it may make it harder people who are led here to locate the thread and then the wiki as he is the most well-known.

Reactions: 16
I like Ella's pants. Looks like something I would have worn in my teenage years. Or now. Dunno if Ella would appreciate a 40-something saying that, tho.

I see Alice is still into horrible shoes. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Reactions: 14
I'm amazed that no one has mentioned her black tank top. That horrid black tank top that she wears ALL the time, whether it be for a rolling on the floor boob shot or a pap walk with the daughter. That tank top should be binned.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Alice should log into Fucko's account so he can comment how beautiful she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I guess it depends on the length of the title - if it fits then keep it in. B now has 13.5k followers on Instagram and you only need 10k to qualify for a thread.

MC has 31 followers LOL (some of them are her other socks too)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This pap stroll made me think I really want to see Alice's courtroom fashion next week.

What counts as serious, smart, yet humble and scared of Bianca fashion style?

Flashy shoes, ankle ribbons, a matching handbag with tit glued on it (lady justice blinded in fake gold for example), 3 scarfs, leggins, some undefined cloth to cover the ass and a tank top hoping the judge likes boobs. We'll be in for a treat!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
We could ditch Ioan? This thread is mostly about the bleep. He doesn't do much really, except expose her in court documents.
I'm sure he hates it too.
On second thoughts...let's keep him and ditch the witch on July 3rd🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳[

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
DM comment "Makes me sad to say it, but mother and daughter have the same calculating look."

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.