Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #174 Even her divorce lawyer left her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing is so fucked up. Alice is bananas. But, and I know lots of you will hate me for this. But jzst because Alice is awful, it doesnt mean Ioan isnt awful too. Why is this child throwing mustard! Of all things. Why are these children so crazy. I believe Ioan is probably the lesser of 2 evils but come one, this is a very peculiar situation. I would say theres a wierd general situation. He accepted her for years. My husband wouldnt tolerate that tit for 1 minute. And neither would I, theres a whole situation here and I dont think Alice is the only problem. MOO

• Sick
Reactions: 5
My question here is why such a strange food combo? Unless the mustard was meant to stain something. Was milk thrown on his bed because like before she wanted soda and was told no, you’re having milk? The oatmeal being thrown makes no sense except it would make a mess. Something’s rotten in Weho.
I’m still playing catch up so sorry if it has already been said but this is even more proof that it’s premeditated. The milk will end up making the bed smell like rotten milk and the mustard will stain. Those choices were planned and probably not by her.

Reactions: 22
DM comments very inline to the general reaction online. Everyone thinks Alice is behind it.
Where did they think B was going to be if they were going overnight? It doesn’t make any sense. Loopy already said they were crying all the way there
That is the thing: SURELY, because they are so terrified of her, they would keep asking daddy in the car if the bogan is there or not. And I doubt he would lie about this when directly asked. Call big BS on all of that. Not like it would even excuse what Ella did, but hey.

The whole thing is so fucked up. Alice is bananas. But, and I know lots of you will hate me for this. But jzst because Alice is awful, it doesnt mean Ioan isnt awful too. Why is this child throwing mustard! Of all things. Why are these children so crazy. I believe Ioan is probably the lesser of 2 evils but come one, this is a very peculiar situation. I would say theres a wierd general situation. He accepted her for years. My husband wouldnt tolerate that tit for 1 minute. And neither would I, theres a whole situation here and I dont think Alice is the only problem. MOO
Wait, are you saying because Ioan allows Ella to act up on him he is the problem?

I think if he would probably do something against it he will be in trouble, every touch will be seen as an assault. Heck, she filed a RO against him without any assault lol

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The bed might be covered in milk, mustard and muesli (couldn’t not could I?? 😆) but it will still be cleaner than Alice’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It will be years before Bianca meets the kids again. I hope Bianca is prioritising her health over all this.

Reactions: 26
Her anger towards Ioan is always rewarded by Alice.
Yes instead of being punished, the kid will have been rewarded by mAlice. I wonder why it was filed in Santa Monica? Was there some treat there in store for Ella for a job well done?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A mother who loves her baybeez would have the decency to keep multiple images of her daughter's body off the internet with a seal, wouldn't you think. I got the copy too and you @ButterTart put the most important part. But the images are there and now forever available.

I can post the whole docs later if anyone wants but I will delete the images because it's indecent what Alice is doing to her daughter.
I'd like to read them please, and yes redact any images...thank you x

Reactions: 11
Yes instead of being punished, the kid will have been rewarded by mAlice. I wonder why it was filed in Santa Monica? Was there some treat there in store for Ella for a job well done?
I was thinking the same. And I'm sure of it.

I mean she both assaulted her father and filed Restraining Orders against them? This must have been Alice's proudest day.

Ioan’s RO should be for life. The Crazy Lady isn’t going to give up.
Ioan will certainly get his RO against Alice extended for life

Reactions: 38
I think there was someone inside the apartment and the neighbor Is the second witness outside who saw the what happened at the door. The sock accounts keep revealing far too much
Strange how that wasn't mentioned in the statement. The statement leaves out far more than it contains. Cover up.

Reactions: 27
People are telling her that she looks flawless and has lost so much weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This may be the most idiotic post I have seen on Tattle.
Thank you so much! :coronation: I am so honored to be the "most" at something on Tattle Life. Finally! LOL But all of the credit for my word salad post goes to 37.5 milligrams of phentermine hitting me like a sledgehammer as the day wears on, plus not being informed by reading the thread before I posted about the document signed by Ella.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t think Bianca was even in the same room as Ella at any point. I cannot see B running after her to say the least.
I have an ASD daughter age 12. She has traits of ODD and PDA that have been mentioned. I’m not diagnosing Ella. I have not met her. I would not say she has these disorders however. I think this behaviour is all a result of mental health trauma, teenage angst, attachment issues, parental alienation. I hope she gets a chance to trust and work with a good therapist away from both parents. That poor kid.
This whole situation still makes me so bleeping sad. I feel for everyone involved. Apart from Alice. I don’t feel anything for her, that witch.

Also Marie- do you need a tattle referral code??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.