Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #174 Even her divorce lawyer left her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not condescending. This is exactly what Alice wants people to believe about what happened.
Sure. If you say so.
Personally, I don’t have a direct link to Alice’s consciousness, so I can’t predict her motives with absolute certainty - only deal in hypothetical scenarios, based upon personal experience and reading widely on the available literature and journal articles on social sciences, psychology and child development. In fact, I was teaching Piaget today as part of a university psychology study group I run. The child is out of control. I’m not concerned with what Alice may or may not want me to believe. I am responding to clear behavioural patterns which elicit great cause for concern.

Reactions: 7
DM deserves to burn in hell for their latest tit, saying that the TRO has not yet been granted, when it was flat out declined.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If I had behaved like that at 13 I would have got severely punished. Ella is 'beyond parental control' but only with her dad. She is tightly controlled by mAlice who is the puppet master.

It's worrying that she is behaving like a much younger child. mAlice has traumatized her deliberately which people find hard to understand. But if you understand revenge is her guiding obsession, then the deliberate traumatization makes perfect sense. Psycho bleep.
If i behaved like that at any age my ma would have left me as baldy as MAlice . Tantrums was a no go in our house I'm glad to say!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The photo is very edited, and once again she has made her eyes bigger. I have no idea why she keeps doing this, it makes her look uncanny.
Jeez.. i just lurk here and followed Alice on IG out of interest. That masive psycho face just appeared on my IG and i tit myself. She's going in for the kill. Or at least she thinks she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
the way they wrote "denied" has some "duck me, what is this tit" tone to it lmao
2023-06-07 23_24_56-1960356559.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Pro (64-bit).png

• Haha
Reactions: 53
There's only one direction this child is being pulled in!
There's nothing out of the ordinary that Ioan is doing, what is out of the ordinary is the way these two girls are being groomed to respond to it. Said it before but this is just not natural behaviour and the courts will recognise this.
I think I’ve indicated that the child’s behaviour is abnormal and a cause for grave concern, no?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No one requested that they be sealed. Her being a minor doesn’t factor into it.
A mother who loves her baybeez would have the decency to keep multiple images of her daughter's body off the internet with a seal, wouldn't you think. I got the copy too and you @ButterTart put the most important part. But the images are there and now forever available.

I can post the whole docs later if anyone wants but I will delete the images because it's indecent what Alice is doing to her daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The lack of self-awarness is crazy. They actually think this story reflects well on them LMAO
7eH77vi.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Poor Elsie having to witness that tit.
It’s just horrendous and what’s apparently clear is that whenever Ella kicks off or storms out the visitation is over for another week. Why would Alice stop orchestrating this when she gets the ‘win’ every time. Maybe the girls should be returned to their dad instead of being allowed home so they (Ella) learn that tantrums don’t work. The tiptoeing around that Ioan has rightly so been doing is clearly not working and maybe Ella needs to be made to sulk at his house so the visit is not ruined for Elsie as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
A mother who loves her baybeez would have the decency to keep multiple images of her daughter's body off the internet with a seal, wouldn't you think. I got the copy too and you @ButterTart put the most important part. But the images are there and now forever available.

I can post the whole docs later if anyone wants but I will delete the images because it's indecent what Alice is doing to her daughter.
I think we all know that whatever her feelings are for her kids, protecting them and nurturing them doesn’t factor in.
---
The lack of self-awarness is crazy. They actually think this story reflects well on them LMAO
View attachment 2224548
The comments are brutal and completely against Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It’s just horrendous and what’s apparently clear is that whenever Ella kicks off or storms out the visitation is over for another week. Why would Alice stop orchestrating this when she gets the ‘win’ every time. Maybe the girls should be returned to their dad instead of being allowed home so they (Ella) learn that tantrums don’t work. The tiptoeing around that Ioan has rightly so been doing is clearly not working and maybe Ella needs to be made to sulk at his house so the visit is not ruined for Elsie as well.
Ella wouldnt "sulk" at his house, I'm convinced she would violently attack her father if she was forced to stay with him - and not with food.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can someone help me with the timeline? Did this alleged incident happen and then Marie quit?

Feel so sorry for Ioan, Bianca, Ella and Elsie - all victims of AE.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

There are also both their home addresses that will need to be deleted.

Reactions: 21
Can someone help me with the timeline? Did this alleged incident happen and then Marie quit?

Incident 26 may
Police Call 27 may
Marie quit/was let go 30 may (29 may was memorial day and 28 may sunday so was first regular day)
RO request filed 31 may

• Wow
Reactions: 39

Yes. It happened on the 26th, Marie quit on the 30th and the papers were filed on the 31st.

Reactions: 22

Its sad that you care more about Ella’s privacy than her own mother 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Where did they think B was going to be if they were going overnight? It doesn’t make any sense. Loopy already said they were crying all the way there

Reactions: 16
I think what I need, and maybe the rest of us, is @ReturningthePearls Need that wisdom, moxy, and empathy. Girl, get back to us when you're not in clinic or academic hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.