Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #174 Even her divorce lawyer left her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing is so fucked up. Alice is bananas. But, and I know lots of you will hate me for this. But jzst because Alice is awful, it doesnt mean Ioan isnt awful too. Why is this child throwing mustard! Of all things. Why are these children so crazy. I believe Ioan is probably the lesser of 2 evils but come one, this is a very peculiar situation. I would say theres a wierd general situation. He accepted her for years. My husband wouldnt tolerate that tit for 1 minute. And neither would I, theres a whole situation here and I dont think Alice is the only problem. MOO
I don’t mean to be rude but there’s 174 threads you can read to get up to speed with the rest of us

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Reading comments and shout out to every woman who had to deal with children's first visit to Dad a week after separation and had to hear about Dad's new girlfriend. 🙋🏻‍♀️

I know you are out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The whole thing is so fucked up. Alice is bananas. But, and I know lots of you will hate me for this. But jzst because Alice is awful, it doesnt mean Ioan isnt awful too. Why is this child throwing mustard! Of all things. Why are these children so crazy. I believe Ioan is probably the lesser of 2 evils but come one, this is a very peculiar situation. I would say theres a wierd general situation. He accepted her for years. My husband wouldnt tolerate that tit for 1 minute. And neither would I, theres a whole situation here and I dont think Alice is the only problem. MOO
How would your husband not tolerate it? What would his actions be?
Just to say, I’m sure you have some catching up to do here but please, don’t judge people for not ‘putting their foot down’. This is so much more than that don’t you think? Do you not think Ioan has tried to resolve this peacefully over the years? I do agree this is a whole situation! A whole lotta mess :-(

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you also blame women who stay with their abusive partners for many years?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Going into thread #175. Alice should feel blessed - her own attempts to try and drum up interest into her etiolated issues is pure tumbleweed.

Reactions: 18
Thanks for the future upload. Can you describe the injuries please. Is it just one bruise which we already saw? Is there any head injury?
No head injury. Repeated photos (in black and white) of her arm and a few of her hand. Didn’t notice anything on the hand but the photos are really poor resolution.

Reactions: 30
Ioan’s RO should be for life. The Crazy Lady isn’t going to give up.
Agreed!
I honestly think mAlice has said to the girls, you don't wanna mummy to have to do a normal job do you, mummy shouldn't have to work. If we get this PRO then daddy will have to pay us money and you won't see him...well words to that effect 😔
That woman, honestly she is sick!
I used to have a temper when I was a kid, as an adult I understand why, but if I'd started to smash up the house, my mum would have thrown me out! I'm not saying that's what I&B did, in fact it sounds the opposite they tried to calm her down and reason with her. Alice has defo coached Ella, and caused her to be spiteful and damaged both kids, but at nearly 14 she knows what's right from wrong.
And on that note I need to chill out, hard day at work and this latest installment is horrible 😦
I fully blame mAlice, and she probably let's the kids do whatever keeps them off her back, but I do believe Ella knows what she as doing, if that makes sense x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Would all be resolved if a court got hold of Alice, Ella and Ioan’s what’s app history!!!!! Just saying!

Reactions: 14
No head injury. Repeated photos (in black and white) of her arm and a few of her hand. Didn’t notice anything on the hand but the photos are really poor resolution.
i managed to download before you deleted, but check page 18 and tell me if I'm stupid or not, but what the hell is that? This seems way too huge to be caused by a door, or is that just a shadow?

Reactions: 5
Got to be honest though, I threw stuff around at home at that age when hormonal and I would kick off at school and once got suspended for bad behaviour. To an extent this is normal teenage stuff. I have a nephew who smashes plates to get his way or when having a tantrum and is the same age as Ella.

so the teenage tantrum feels normal but the (cough) assault didn’t happen. And like someone has mentioned before you know she was screaming at the same time. I know I certainly did. With lots of “it’s not fair” etc etc. and my parents were separated at the time. So I feel for her in a way.

but this isn’t as has been painted by the socks and by the perv that is loopy. Not one bit.

also interesting no mention of Iris here. I can’t imagine she wasn’t there.

all perfectly timed by Alice knowing he was heading off to location to do his job.
My son had an anger problem in his early teens, was excluded from school more than he was there. He used to punch and kick the doors and walls in our house weekly but we got help and got him into boxing and got him a punch bag at home. It helped him having somewhere to express his anger in a safe place. His behaviour improved 100% once he left school and started college and I am so grateful for that as he died on Christmas Eve 2017 age just 17 and a half after being knocked off his bike but I forgot all the trouble we’d had. I think about this often regarding Ioan and his girls, what if something happens to one of them because it will be a lifetime of guilt if their relationship is like it is now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
I should have read the thread before posting about the document. I didn't know the RO was denied. Great news. I've started at the thread from the beginning and am reading through it now.

I started back on phentermine today. I'm speeding through my day, and I always make my worst posts on here when I'm on my first day of phentermine. I blame it on the speedy edge it gives me. LOL But, on a good note, I've accomplished a ton today.

I agree with you. It is so sad that she would go after her father like this. Alice is pushing her, but she's willingly going along. Her anger towards Ioan is always rewarded by Alice.
Has it been denied? I'm still catching up.

Reactions: 4
i managed to download before you deleted, but check page 18 and tell me if I'm stupid or not, but what the hell is that? This seems way too huge to be caused by a door, or is that just a shadow?
It’s the shadow of Alice’s phone.

Reactions: 12
Night all. Time for the night shift to take over. Some of us have an early start for a long commute tomorrow (cough - Alice some of us work for a living, have demanding home lives and a stressful job) 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Has it been denied? I'm still catching up.
the TRO is denied, the court hearing still happens but I think the judge wishes it wouldnt because it seems like a huge waste of everyones time lmao

Reactions: 31
My son had an anger problem in his early teens, was excluded from school more than he was there. He used to punch and kick the doors and walls in our house weekly but we got help and got him into boxing and got him a punch bag at home. It helped him having somewhere to express his anger in a safe place. His behaviour improved 100% once he left school and started college and I am so grateful for that as he died on Christmas Eve 2017 age just 17 and a half after being knocked off his bike but I forgot all the trouble we’d had. I think about this often regarding Ioan and his girls, what if something happens to one of them because it will be a lifetime of guilt if their relationship is like it is now.
I am so sorry for your profound loss x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A big virtual hug. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.