Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #174 Even her divorce lawyer left her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out the DARVO here.

Trashing your father's aparment, assaulting him and then file a restraining order against him

View attachment 2224647
It's so crazy that they actually think that this is making them look good 🤣

it isn't in any shape or form relevant to the incident at all, I'm not sure why you are saying this? She is clearly just a witness to confirm that they actually were in Ioan's apartment and actually something must have happened from either side because they called her. This will not contribute to her getting the RO, just ensures that there is any basic basis that Ioan can't claim that they never were there.
I'm not going to waste my time explaining as I fear I have become a villain for holding Ioan to a small degree of accountability but this is not the case. If Gloria is called to testify she will be asked questions beyond whether they were in Ioans apartment. Ie: Did Ella's story change / did you hear any commotion in the background of the call / did the girls express not wanting to meet B before / did you notice changes in behavior after the event / etc.

Reactions: 12
The PDF is too large to upload. Basically she is asking for a restraining order for herself and Elsie. I'll try to cut and paste the declaration.
---
CH-100: DECLARATION OF ELLA EVANS
I, ELLA EVANS, am the Petitioner in this action and have personal knowledge of the following
facts. If called to testify, I could and would declare:
BACKGROUND
l. The Respondent, BIANCA WALLACE, is my father's girlfriend. The Respondent lives
with my father Ioan Gruffudd.
I currently reside with my mother Alice Evans and my sister Elsie Evans Griffith (DOB:
09/ 13/2013, 9 years old).
DESCRIPTION OF ABUSE
1. On Friday, May 26, 2023, I was at the West Hollywood Police Station which is where my
parents make custody exchanges. My father picked me up, and he eventually drove me and
my sister to his apartment for our overnight. I saw that my dad's girlfriend, the Respondent,
was at the apartment. I had known of Respondent, but I had never met her before. I was so
mad at my dad because this was an overnight visit, and I had told him in the past that I
didn't want to meet his girlfriend who was now his live-in girlfriend. Rather than listen to
my wishes, my dad had the court order the overnight while his girlfriend was living with
him. I was so upset that I threw milk on his bed, I poured mustard on the floor, and I threw
raw oatmeal on him. The Respondent and my dad were calling me "manipulative,"
"abusive," and "narcissistic." I decided I couldn't be in that apartment anymore. As I was
trying to leave through the front door, and before I could even reach the front door, the
Respondent was trying block me from leaving, raising her arms to block me. I was able to
make my way around her, and I opened the door. I was able to walk halfway out the door,
but while I was still in the door frame, the Respondent slammed the door on me, causing the
door to hit me on the head as well as my arm. My arm got bruised, and I had a small bump
on my head. See Exhibit "A," photos of my injuries.
I tried to run down the stairs since we were on the second floor. My dad caught up with me
and he was trying to stop me from leaving, and trying to grab me, and I kept dodging him. I
kept screaming, "Don't touch me! Don't touch mel" I was able to get away, and I ran
outside with my sister. We ran for a while and eventually my dad caught up to us. My dad
caught up to us, and I yelled at him, "Your girlfriend slammed a door on mel" to which he
responded, "No she didn't, no she didn't, stop lying." I called my nanny Gloria Flores and
she was able to coordinate my sister's friend's dad Dennis Hauk to come pick us up. My dad
and Dennis agreed that Dennis would drive me and my sister to my mother's house, and my
father would follow behind.
3. 'Ihe next day, my mother saw the bruise on my arm and she called the police. The Beverly
Hills police arrived and we reported the incident from the day before to the police. The
Beverly Hills referred us to the West Hollywood police station since the incident occurred in
West Hollywood. See Exhibit "B," police brochure re incident.
4. Gloria Flores my nanny, and Dennis Hauk who is Elsie's friend's dad have agreed to testify
at the hearing for this case.
RELIEF REQUESTED:
5. I am afiaid of the Respondent for my personal safety, and respectfully ask the Court to issue
a Restraining Order for five years.
I declare under penalty of perjury, under the laws of the State of California, that the foregoing is
true and correct.
Executed this day OS l'al !'2,023 (date), atW MOW ica (city), California.
ELLA EVANS
Wow. She trashed the place and ran out. She is a mess. This is just terrible. And poor Gloria. Getting dragged in again. And she wasn’t a witness inside the house so…
And Alice is so awful that they have to do custody exchanges at a police station. Smh

Reactions: 23
i managed to download before you deleted, but check page 18 and tell me if I'm stupid or not, but what the hell is that? This seems way too huge to be caused by a door, or is that just a shadow?
Have I missed them? Were the documents up and have now gone, or are they in the document link?
I'll have a read tomorrow, if they are still up x

Reactions: 3
Gloria can testify on the basis of the phone call and she is volunteering to testify as a witness to support the RO. She can confirm/deny Ella was hysterical/Elsie told her this story/Ioan spoke to her and agreed for friends dad to pick up/the sky was green/etc - essentially anything relevant and if she is a witness on Ella's side then it will be in support of the restraining order.

It's not a weak witness list for something that happened behind closed doors I'm afraid.
It is if the other party has actual eye witnesses. And in any case neither Gloria nor anyone else not present can say whether the girl is lying or not. It’ll be a piece of cake for any decent lawyer to tear them apart on the stand. Remember, Ella unfortunately has a history of attacking her dad (see Amazon theft, hacking, storming out of visitations, threatening to call the CPS because he didn’t pay her expensive school fees). These are all cries for her help of course, from a child that has been mentally and verbally abused by her mother.

Reactions: 23
The more I think about this, the more I think it's a win for Yo and the kids in the end. If the kid can't stand to be in the same room with dad's partner without an aggressive outburst 2 and a half years after he left, it's clear that they need intensive therapy, which Alice has been avoiding like the plague. There will be follow up, things will need due diligence. I'd find it hard to believe that after this they'd not get proper psychological support and better environment. Here's me hoping.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Because her mother wants them publicly available. She thinks they prove I and B were abusive. Yes, she’s that stupid.
Alice seems to be losing the argument on Ioan and Bianca and many think she's put her daughter up to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Alice will throw Ella under the bus when the story falls apart. She already posted thru one of the socks that Ella was old enough to file on her own and the mother had no choice.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Gloria can testify on the basis of the phone call and she is volunteering to testify as a witness to support the RO. She can confirm/deny Ella was hysterical/Elsie told her this story/Ioan spoke to her and agreed for friends dad to pick up/the sky was green/etc - essentially anything relevant and if she is a witness on Ella's side then it will be in support of the restraining order.

It's not a weak witness list for something that happened behind closed doors I'm afraid.
Well we have only read Ella's accusations where she admits to trashing the place and throwing stuff at her dad first which could be classified as assault . we have not read what any of the other people present say. Gloria is not a neutral witness because she only knows what Ella told her and she is employed by Alice so there is an unequal relationship. We don't know why Ella called her nanny and not her mum. We don't know if the chaperone was present who has attended previous visitation because of threats of unfounded accusations. We don't know whether Bianca intervened, was attacked like Ioan or was unlucky to be standing near the door. At the moment all we have is Ella's statement who is obviously a very angry child with impulse control issues and doesn't show her behaviour in a positive light

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Check out the DARVO here.

Trashing your father's aparment, assaulting him and then file a restraining order against him

View attachment 2224647
It's so crazy that they actually think that this is making them look good 🤣
Her pals have never been bothered by Alice calling Ella a tedious witch or whatever it was, and she was even younger than 13 at the time.

Edited to reference the correct kid, I always mix up the names.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
i managed to download before you deleted, but check page 18 and tell me if I'm stupid or not, but what the hell is that? This seems way too huge to be caused by a door, or is that just a shadow?
Pretty sure it’s a shadow, as you can see another (differently shaped shadow on another photo). I’ll upload both.

IMG_2167.png
IMG_2166.png

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who thinks the judge might quietly tell Ella it’s not ok to throw food at people and on their belongings then close the book?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ummm. I have nothing good to say about that account of events. Slinging food around the flat and on her dad? Jesus.
If a kid I had never met came into MY home and threw food around I would be livid. B has way more patience than I ever could. She doesn’t need to take abuse from Alice AND the kids. This is just so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ioan has been saying all along that Alice has been interfering with his relationship and Alice herself has provided mountains of evidence, in her own words, of her parental alienation and now Ella has just sworn a document which shows the outcome of Alice's extreme PA.

I can't see her getting any custody after this. It's a slam dunk.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I secretly hope this.

(Feel a little sorry for her though the amount of times the length of her Son's Todger has been discussed on here though if true :oops: )
After the unusual gifts she sent fans, we know she’s cool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I’m taking my balloon pics I get this shadow from my phone.
Did you see the one with Alice’s hand? That’s telling.
Isn’t it?! Squeezing like her life depends on it. There’s nothing tender there, she might even be forcing Ella to have the picture taken. Well spotted!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Just thinking it’s possible that Bubba Bear was in the apartment at the time and when Ella ran out the door leaving it open, B could have been closing the door so he doesn’t run out and Ella decided to go back in at the same time. Just a thought!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.