Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #174 Even her divorce lawyer left her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people here have already surmised that ‘Bianca tried to stop me’ may partly be cover for any injuries B may have sustained.

Well maybe B did try to stop her and maybe she didn’t, right now we don’t know what happened other than Ella kicked off massively.

Reactions: 19
I think she sounds even younger. Pouring milk on his bed and mustard on the floor is the action of a much younger child. She’s devolving, spinning out of control. Mummy Dearest encourages no boundaries and terrible behaviour, IG *sounds* austere in his responses. I’m really worried for her - as a potential runaway or even self-h*rm. Poor bloody kid. I’m not excusing her tantrum, but it’s incredibly worrying how much she’s being pulled in two different directions until she’s transparent as gauze - she’s going to snap, and soon.
And if IG really did have BW there without telling the girls - that’s an incredibly arseholish, selfish, self-centred thing to do. I really judge him *if* he thought he could impose an overnight on a child with a woman she’s been groomed to believe is responsible for wrecking her family and taking her father away. The whole sunshine/rainbows/crystals woo just doesn’t work in such a case.
Congratulations for falling for exactly what Alice wants you to believe.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
She's put that ten year old photo up so when the papers pick up the filings and report they use a "nice" photo of her with just the one chin and hair (rather than one of her looking like Dr Bunsen Honeydew from the muppets). Because they will use a cracking photo of Bianca and Alice has to compete with photos...
You said one chin and hair. Was that chin hair? I said earlier she had three hairs. I may have spoken wrong. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They all knew Bianca was going to be there. Feigning surprise at things you actually know about is a typical narc move and one she's learnt from her mother. No way this wasn't planned in conjunction with therapy and lawyers.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Can we discuss this without attacking other posters and calling them idiotic or being condescending to them? Lordy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
My money is on the child trying to douse Bianca with mustard, Bianca retreating and the child injuring herself trying to get at her through a door which Bianca was trying to close to protect herself.....but🤷‍♀️
If I had behaved like that at 13 I would have got severely punished. Ella is 'beyond parental control' but only with her dad. She is tightly controlled by mAlice who is the puppet master.

It's worrying that she is behaving like a much younger child. mAlice has traumatized her deliberately which people find hard to understand. But if you understand revenge is her guiding obsession, then the deliberate traumatization makes perfect sense. Psycho bleep.

Reactions: 35
Maybe Ella slipped on the milk and mustard she was pouring all over the apartment...
That actually crossed my mind too! Hence the bruise on the arm and head. The fact that it wasn't reported till next day, is suspect. Your kid comes home and days she was assaulted, you'd call the policy straight away. Maybe they practised the story before calling them...just saying

Reactions: 21
Congratulations for falling for exactly what Alice wants you to believe.
Wow. Thanks for being so delightfully condescending. Really - well done you.
I happen to have empathy for the fact that a traumatised teenage girl who’s living through hell and has been given no boundaries is devolving to toddler-stage. If you don’t see that, well… that’s on you.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I know it's not funny but this child is basically asking for a restraining order because SHE can't control herself.
The back story will be of huge importance to this event especially with CPS I'm guessing and the therapists.
Looks like to me she's doing it because she can't control him. Sound familiar?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow. Thanks for being so delightfully condescending. Really - well done you.
I happen to have empathy for the fact that a traumatised teenage girl who’s living through hell and has been given no boundaries is devolving to toddler-stage. If you don’t see that, well… that’s on you.
It’s not condescending. This is exactly what Alice wants people to believe about what happened. What I highlighted had nothing to do with Ella or your opinion of her, but the scenario Alice cooked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she sounds even younger. Pouring milk on his bed and mustard on the floor is the action of a much younger child. She’s devolving, spinning out of control. Mummy Dearest encourages no boundaries and terrible behaviour, IG *sounds* austere in his responses. I’m really worried for her - as a potential runaway or even self-h*rm. Poor bloody kid. I’m not excusing her tantrum, but it’s incredibly worrying how much she’s being pulled in two different directions until she’s transparent as gauze - she’s going to snap, and soon.
And if IG really did have BW there without telling the girls - that’s an incredibly arseholish, selfish, self-centred thing to do. I really judge him *if* he thought he could impose an overnight on a child with a woman she’s been groomed to believe is responsible for wrecking her family and taking her father away. The whole sunshine/rainbows/crystals woo just doesn’t work in such a case.
There's only one direction this child is being pulled in!
There's nothing out of the ordinary that Ioan is doing, what is out of the ordinary is the way these two girls are being groomed to respond to it. Said it before but this is just not natural behaviour and the courts will recognise this.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The very fact that Lupine claimed the kids knew but were upset on the drive there contradicts this shows that it's a lie.

Reactions: 52
I think people here have already surmised that ‘Bianca tried to stop me’ may partly be cover for any injuries B may have sustained.
I think the whole outburst was designed to trigger BW's MS too. That was part of the plan. Interestingly Ella doesn't say what she did to BW - only that she threw stuff at her dad. I bet BW was attacked too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I dont agree with the severity of most of the rest you wrote but I want to add on this point: As shocking as I find her behavior, the most disgusting part to me is that she is in the end the one who assaulted her father, and yet then she asks for a (I guess 5 years, but we'll see when the documents are available on the other case) restraining order on her father? I get Bianca because she hates her, doesnt really know her, and her interaction lead to accidental injuries. But Ioan? Crazy stuff. I hope Alice just pushed her into doing this. But nothing would surprise me at this point. She is being taughed at home all her life that Ioan is a not lovable pushover, and it shows.
I should have read the thread before posting about the document. I didn't know the RO was denied. Great news. I've started at the thread from the beginning and am reading through it now.

I started back on phentermine today. I'm speeding through my day, and I always make my worst posts on here when I'm on my first day of phentermine. I blame it on the speedy edge it gives me. LOL But, on a good note, I've accomplished a ton today.

I agree with you. It is so sad that she would go after her father like this. Alice is pushing her, but she's willingly going along. Her anger towards Ioan is always rewarded by Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The socks gave us a big clue. Ioan has witnesses.
[/QUOTEhttps://twitter.com/comconwales/status/1666505651680362497?t=egY_k6Hx816Ue-ObTUVhHA&s=19
pr
They all knew Bianca was going to be there. Feigning surprise at things you actually know about is a typical narc move and one she's learnt from her mother. No way this wasn't planned in conjunction with therapy and lawyers.
I have a strong feeling there was a MH professional present. I really do. I don't see any scenario where he'd agree to take the girls overnight with B present and NOT have a professional there to supervise given the custody hearing coming up so soon.

I think there was someone inside the apartment and the neighbor Is the second witness outside who saw the what happened at the door. The sock accounts keep revealing far too much and it's all starting to make sense.

MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.