Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #174 Even her divorce lawyer left her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don't go too crazy with the hate but I do think that it was silly to be introducing Bianca at this stage. There is still great alienation and contact only recently becoming regular - the focus should be on improving the girl's relationship with him, not introducing the girlfriend.

Also surprised Bianca did get involved - wish for her sake she would have stood to the side or moved out of the confrontation area! I would have thought they'd both have foresight that a confrontation was likely to happen on the girlfriend meeting and planned for Bianca to stay well out of involvement!

I think the court will struggle to be a straight dismal given Gloria/friends dad testify - especially Gloria as she should be more of a neutral witness considering knowing Ioan. Sad that she is testifying against him, guess we have to give up hope that she has the girls interest at heart.

Let's hope B/I continue appearing unbothered and fight like hell to win.

Reactions: 5
Please don't go too crazy with the hate but I do think that it was silly to be introducing Bianca at this stage. There is still great alienation and contact only recently becoming regular - the focus should be on improving the girl's relationship with him, not introducing the girlfriend.
we dont know if it happened like this though, for all we know the kids agreed and then out of the blue turned crazy as instructed

I think the court will struggle to be a straight dismal given Gloria/friends dad testify - especially Gloria as she should be more of a neutral witness considering knowing Ioan. Sad that she is testifying against him, guess we have to give up hope that she has the girls interest at heart.
Gloria wasnt even there, the friend just drove them home.

They basically are only there to testify to confirm that the kids actually were at his home etc. in case Ioan tries to deny this. It's a pretty weak witness list tbh.

Reactions: 27
My son had an anger problem in his early teens, was excluded from school more than he was there. He used to punch and kick the doors and walls in our house weekly but we got help and got him into boxing and got him a punch bag at home. It helped him having somewhere to express his anger in a safe place. His behaviour improved 100% once he left school and started college and I am so grateful for that as he died on Christmas Eve 2017 age just 17 and a half after being knocked off his bike but I forgot all the trouble we’d had. I think about this often regarding Ioan and his girls, what if something happens to one of them because it will be a lifetime of guilt if their relationship is like it is now.
I’m so sorry this happened, big hugs.

And for Ioan too, I’d like to think he’s still fighting to see these girls for a similar reason. Ella is damaged but not a write off. I hope they all come out the other side of this soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Also surprised Bianca did get involved - wish for her sake she would have stood to the side or moved out of the confrontation area! I would have thought they'd both have foresight that a confrontation was likely to happen on the girlfriend meeting and planned for Bianca to stay well out of involvement!

Let's hope B/I continue appearing unbothered and fight like hell to win.
Neither Gloria nor the other witness were present during the event. They can only testify to what happened afterwards. Gloria was never even present. She just received a phone call from Ella, who thought it best to call her nanny instead of her mum.

Reactions: 34
I’ve been thinking about this from the earlier conversation and Unobtrusive Lurker is Andrea Burkhart.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
we dont know if it happened like this though, for all we know the kids agreed and then out of the blue turned crazy as instructed

Well an argument of some degree occurred and there should have been foresight to agree for B to exit immediately imo.

Gloria wasnt even there, the friend just drove them home.

They basically are only there to testify to confirm that the kids actually were at his home etc. in case Ioan tries to deny this. It's a pretty weak witness list tbh.
Gloria can testify on the basis of the phone call and she is volunteering to testify as a witness to support the RO. She can confirm/deny Ella was hysterical/Elsie told her this story/Ioan spoke to her and agreed for friends dad to pick up/the sky was green/etc - essentially anything relevant and if she is a witness on Ella's side then it will be in support of the restraining order.

It's not a weak witness list for something that happened behind closed doors I'm afraid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Check out the DARVO here.

Trashing your father's aparment, assaulting him and then file a restraining order against him

6O4kZQj.png

It's so crazy that they actually think that this is making them look good 🤣

Gloria can testify on the basis of the phone call and she is volunteering to testify as a witness to support the RO. She can confirm/deny Ella was hysterical/Elsie told her this story/Ioan spoke to her and agreed for friends dad to pick up/the sky was green/etc - essentially anything relevant and if she is a witness on Ella's side then it will be in support of the restraining order.

It's not a weak witness list for something that happened behind closed doors I'm afraid.
it isnt in any shape or form relevant to the incident at all, I'm not sure why you are saying this? She is clearly just a witness to confirm that they actually were in Ioan's apartment and actually something must have happened from either side because they called her. This will not contribute to her getting the RO, just ensures that there isnt any basis that Ioan can claim that they never were there.

I also wouldnt regard Gloria as neutral, but that's besides the point

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Neither Gloria nor the other witness were present during the event. They can only testify to what happened afterwards. Gloria was never even present. She just received a phone call from Ella, who thought it best to call her nanny instead of her mum.
I am on Ioans side but the reason she would have called Gloria is most likely because of the order against Alice and needing to appear neutral (and having been instructed to by Alice so it appears less staged)

Also, there is an assumption I don't know the case because I slightly disagree with Ioans actions. I realise Gloria was not present but she is still a witness and will be asked on her knowledge of afters (ie: Ella being hysterical saying B did XYZ) and will likely be asked on her interpretation of events, the accuracy of statement based on what she was initially told, etc.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been thinking about this from the earlier conversation and Unobtrusive Lurker is Andrea Burkhart.
It’s Mama Gruffudd…
Once you reach my levels of cunting they let you in on the secret.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
the TRO is denied, the court hearing still happens but I think the judge wishes it wouldnt because it seems like a huge waste of everyones time lmao
Thank you. We all know mAlice loves to wastes everyone's time! She's one hateful and cruel c.u.n.t!

Reactions: 12
The whole thing is so fucked up. Alice is bananas. But, and I know lots of you will hate me for this. But jzst because Alice is awful, it doesnt mean Ioan isnt awful too. Why is this child throwing mustard! Of all things. Why are these children so crazy. I believe Ioan is probably the lesser of 2 evils but come one, this is a very peculiar situation. I would say theres a wierd general situation. He accepted her for years. My husband wouldnt tolerate that tit for 1 minute. And neither would I, theres a whole situation here and I dont think Alice is the only problem. MOO
Seriously?? The man deserves a bleeping medal!!!
---
Thanks for the future upload. Can you describe the injuries please. Is it just one bruise which we already saw? Is there any head injury?
Did someone say that there's a photo of bruised knuckles??

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The DM comments are mixed. The 'cheater' tag Alice gave him means that anything goes apparently.

"He was married and created a family and cheated on his wife then immediately got a girlfriend. Why should it be on the children to feel obligated to force a relationship with ANY girlfriend/boyfriend/ or new spouse ? The dad already uprooted her secure family life . The child owes him and his girlfriend NOTHING. He should’ve kept it in his pants or he should’ve put off dating until after his kids were grown . Women do it all the time."

Yes he should wait until he's at least in his 60s before dating. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is a DAVRO. Asking for this dumbass because he doesn't seem to know.
Screenshot_20230607_171955_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Alice is fighting in DM comments with her Instagram primed and ready for tonight. Thank god for the court dates being so near, it’ll at least be a start to sorting this whole mess

Reactions: 22
It’s Mama Gruffudd…
Once you reach my levels of cunting they let you in on the secret.
I secretly hope this.

(Feel a little sorry for her though the amount of times the length of her Son's Todger has been discussed on here though if true :oops: )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My money is on the child trying to douse Bianca with mustard, Bianca retreating and the child injuring herself trying to get at her through a door which Bianca was trying to close to protect herself.....but🤷‍♀️
I agree that B was innocent. I only have 40% functioning in both hands and I imagine B’s situation is worse than mine, especially when in a flare. I require both hands to open my sock drawer! No way B has the kind of strength to slam a door like that. However, a healthy angry teen would have no problem. What a bleeping mess!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.