Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice has tried and failed to manipulate this whole drama. The girls haven’t been having contact, she’s did a Betty Broderick and ditched them. Just wondering though Loopy, when Ella accused Alice of abuse that was fake right? Remember the video as part of the evidence that got her a DVRO? Someone needs to check that guys hard drive. There I said it.

Thread title“Wash your bed sheets, be a Mother!!”

• Heart
Reactions: 37

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Honestly, I thought the last time I read this thread that Alice was finally moving on, calming down and looking to the future.

I think she's going to be like this till her dying day - manipulative, bitter, selfish, egocentric - she has damaged those poor girls and will likely turn them into carbon copies of her. Drama, drama, drama. Anyone who doesn't comply with her wishes feels her wrath.

Silly bitch should be in jail. Or in a psych ward. No more of this shit, she deserves payback for all this crap. She riles me and I'm only reading words on a forum! Imagine having to live 24/7 with her!

• Sad
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
What I btw find funny is that they (es Loopy) say that Ioan claimed that Alice threatened him with fake abuse claims so that he can pre-empt those so that he actually can abuse them.

But...Alice said under oath just recently that he was the perfect husband. Why would he suddenly now start to hetch a grand plan to abuse his kids? And why would he hire chaperones?

leaving aside that it seems like there is no violence claim against him even. Just Loopy's definition that it's abusive if you dont provide your ex and kids with a luxury life.

Logic is really not their strong point. It's also for them also far more likely that somebody that patiently waited and has a careful af boyfriend at first meeting assaults a child and its not a simple accident because as they themselves admit the child freaked out. A child that has a history of questionable behavior against her father, and a mother seeking for revenge.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Janelle: Yep.. Poor girl needs an EPO. Imagine - not only does her father stand by while Steroid Susan slams doors into her but now there are crazy old ladies online tearing her down.

Emergency Protection Order (EPO) under section 44 of the Children Act 1989 - why is someone in LA talking about UK law?

Janelle: How much on 'a friend of theirs happened to be walking by and saw the whole thing'?

I'm guessing the chaperone will be a witness.

Janelle: ha ha ha tomorrow is gonna be fun

So much glee when the subject matter is grim. This is all about revenge.
Actually, you can get an EPO in California and any law enforcement officer can issue one immediately upon speaking with a judge if domestic violence is suspected. A law firm notes, “Everything to do with Emergency Protective Order is described under the California Family Code sections 6250 - 6253. Under this statute, the applicant or requester must meet specific grounds that define that he or she was in immediate danger of domestic violence. A person can consider getting an EPO if the following are true:
  • The person is in present or immediate danger of domestic violence based on previous domestic violence allegation and recent incidents of abuse or threat
  • The person seeking the order is a child in immediate or present danger of abuse by a family or household member
One was not issued in this case though. Gee. Wonder why not?

barre19

Chatty Member
Howdy all!

I had to take a break from mAlice as it was really starting to make me angry!
Can anyone be kind enough to give me a really quick rundown of what's happened in the last 24hrs.
I've got a really busy day at work, been working since 6am 😖
Thank you muchly ☮💗
9829D62C-85E2-477D-BFB1-66DBAF075D23.jpeg

This pretty much covers it! 💜

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
ChatGPT wrote my wedding speech. Not even lying 😜

I noticed one of the comments on dlisted and it raises an interesting point. Alice will turn on the kids at some point. It’s inevitable. And soon when they’re not commodities for her to earn any income from.

• Sad
  • Haha

wrongshoes

When the police come will she frantically shove them in her gob and try to swallow the evidence
Legit thought you were asking if she’d deal with this by eating the police, and I was like, “Honestly, anything is possible at this point” before I realized what you meant.

• Haha
  • Heart

Invictus

Chatty Member
I don't want to name names, partly because I like and usually respect the person in questions opinions, and partly because this particular post had more than 50 plus likes at the time I read it - aka 50 plus people agreeing with the comment, but saying you look forward to seeing Ella in 5 years time as a full blown narc, complete with a laughing emoji, because that will vindicate your opinion of her to prove your right to a bunch of strangers on an internet gossip site comes across as pretty fucking gleeful Imo.
I try to stay away from over interpreting the use of an emoji. I for one don’t know if using the sick face means the poster makes me sick or the content. Anger face, exact same. I might be the only one here, but speed reading through things I will sometimes “like” a post because I respect someone’s opinions and efforts even if I don’t 100% agree with what’s being said.

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
Janelle(Alice) getting no respect on Twitter.
Socks have 10 followers or less which are mostly each other. This campaign is going nowhere, must be heartbreaking.
Screenshot_20230605_135939_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230605_135810_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
I dont know if somebody mentioned this but in all this drama I cracked a smile at her still having him saved as "Cogs", how embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Sad

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Whilst my suspicions are that it wasn’t Tone using his account last night - does he realise that by showing us the email Big Al copied Ioan in to we can now see the content breached the RO.

She is telling a third party Ioan has left them with no money and and she cannot pay her bills and is living on the kindness of others.

Secondly, would any adult male you know retweet pictures of their underage niece detailing their abuse? Worse still he opened up his account to the public to do so. It’s sick and creepy.

Reactions: 36

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Or better still get a job!!
Imagine if she put this level of effort into earning an income. She’d be a billionaire 😂

Instead, she spends her time agreeing with herself online and earning the same 9 followers repeatedly. At least pay the $8 to get a tick so your trolling actually gets views, ya dipshit.

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Ella is angry. All she’s done - taking $400, hacking, this latest stunt - is actually because she WANTS her father. She needs him. But she needs to keep her dangerous ‘mother’ sweet because, for now, she’s stuck with her. She feels completely abandoned.

IG put on his own oxygen mask first. He came back with a live-in girlfriend. Ella’s been dealing with her mother’s’ self-pity and addictions. She knows she’ll never get real love from Alice. She feels IG no longer loves her and has moved on with BW.
I see it a bit different. Ella has my sympathy but her wanting a RO is an escalation on the hacking, attempted blackmail and theft. I think your acting out was more minor than what she has done. It's true she needs her dad but she is in camp Alice and has been from the start. Contact diminished very quickly with her dad after the split. I agree she should never have been coerced into rejecting him, but she seems a lot easier to manipulate than Elsie who is even younger.

She also believes mAlice loves her. Mommy dearest will tell her that constantly. The fact that IG is trying hard to maintain contact (even with a chaperone) should tell her that he cares. For her own sake she needs some boundaries. It may come in the form of a judge rejecting her RO and the police dismissing her case. I hope BH high school offer her help too.

• Heart

Tell.A.Tale

Chatty Member
I hope Ella just turned up at the apartment and it wasn't scheduled visitation. Bianca should not be involved in such a high conflict situation for her health and the accusations. I understand he loves her and wants everyone to blend its not going to happen for years if ever. He should be going out on visitation outside the apartment with a third party as chaperone always until lots and lots of therapy has been done. The kids don't want to be involved with her as of yet, some kids can be openly quite hostile to their stepmother with no PA. Alice is happy when her kids insult B there's no repercussions so she's not going to help them in getting to know and accept her.

The dream of one big family with Bianca isn't going to happen for quite a long time.
Absolutely. My mother did the opposite of PA. She tried to make us believe our dad still cared by buying Christmas and birthday presents and pretending they were from him. She was obviously a much better person than Alice Evans but when I was 13 and my dad had a new girlfriend I was absolutely vile to her. It took years for me to accept it and that was without any of the drama that Ella has been through

• Heart
  • Sad

welp

VIP Member
For those who had doubts: the pictures were indeed from friday evening (they have a few more here)

Where can I see the video do Ella and Ioan from many months ago?
Many of us called back then that she tried to make him snap in front of the camera, you can see her looking to the pap even. I think the latest developments show that we were more than right.

• Wow

BessieNessie

VIP Member
If she took the story to Alison Boshoff she broke the restraining order yet again. Maybe a stint in the slammer will put a stop to her sock habit.

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
Sure, every tweet posted calling out Malice and Loops will go on Ioan and Bianca's tab. He kills me. Pot meet kettle.
Screenshot_20230604_130951_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick