Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Alice wants Ioan and Bianca to split up; for Bianca to go back to Australia; and for Ioan to apologise to her and come back to her again and be in a relationship with her once again.
I don't think she cares if he comes back. She just wants him to suffer. Her goal is to punish him. She doesn't care who she destroys in the process, including those poor girls. It's all worth it to her.
---
I know hindsight is a wonderful thing, but what on earth possessed Ioan to be with Alice in the first place
Young, naive, and cunt struck. She was very beautiful IMO and probably superficially charming like most narcs. She'd lived this exotic It Girl life in France and he would've been dazzled. By the time he woke up to her they would've had at least one child.

Reactions: 35

Ametrine

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone was denying it’s Alice. It just seemed a shame to give a sock so much attention when she would most likely fire her own account back up if we ignored it. NVM 🤷🏻‍♀️
I understand your point of view and I think normally I would have ignored her, but I didn't because 1) the abuse allegations against Ioan and Bianca are so harmful and evil 2) she's been replying to anything she can find on Twitter about herself, Ioan and Bianca that people were bound to notice her. She's sent out 268 Tweets already in the space of a few days.

I don't think she would have fired up her own account as that's an undeniable breach of the DVRO. She would have just gone back to using the Tone account or created more socks.

IMO this thread acts as evidence of all her actions, and by posting about her here we hold her accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

wrongturn

It doesn’t take a forensic analyst to confirm with absolute certainty that DAM is Alice.

Reactions: 34

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Back then it was funny though because the whole drama was about websites and fashion choices, what happens now is so grim, especially now that she is pretty much sacrifying Ella's life in her quest to destroy him.
It wasn't so funny when she killed his website. Fans were furious. Alice also seems to have told IG his fans were sending her death threats. I wouldn't be surprised if she even sent herself a death threat and showed it to him as "proof".

In fact that could be her next scam - I and B have organised a hit on her and she has "proof".

• Sick
  • Angry

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
It’s nothing to do with morals with Loopy to be honest. It’s very clear he gets a personal high from the idea of “saving” poor helpless women from evil baddies. The more young, helpless, attacked and abused they are, the more excited he gets. His whole crusade is a giant fan-fiction with him as the star (he’s a knight serving his “Regina” or whatever). He’s just a creep and seems like most people have the instinct to stay far, far away from him. Alice is letting him fawn over her THIRTEEN YEAR OLD and it fucking disgusts me.
THIS !!!!!! She is the greatest mommy to her babeez but she lets a creep she has never met have personal details of her 13 year old daughter to parade all over the internet. According to him, Alice nor Ella had any input into his creepy article, so how is he getting the details and why is Alice not concerned he has information pertaining to her 13 year old daughter that she hasn't given him (I know we all know how) but doesn't he realise this makes him look like a pervert ?

welp

VIP Member
the promised tweets of Alice's sock (you need to open the link to see the long screenshots possibly)

I see it a bit different. Ella has my sympathy but her wanting a RO is an escalation on the hacking, attempted blackmail and theft. I think your acting out was more minor than what she has done. It's true she needs her dad but she is in camp Alice and has been from the start. Contact diminished very quickly with her dad after the split. I agree she should never have been coerced into rejecting him, but she seems a lot easier to manipulate than Elsie who is even younger.

She also believes mAlice loves her. Mommy dearest will tell her that constantly. The fact that IG is trying hard to maintain contact (even with a chaperone) should tell her that he cares. For her own sake she needs some boundaries. It may come in the form of a judge rejecting her RO and the police dismissing her case. I hope BH high school offer her help too.
This all will come back biting Alice hard because if the RO is dismissed and the police investigation Ioan has a perfect case to demand all sorts of actions to help Ella. In fact he probably doesnt even need to demand them, it will be issued anyway. A child that files a RO is either heavily manipulated or the situation that lead to it (it had a tantrum, thats already confirmed by Creepy, and then it probably escalated) needs hard work to resolve this. Obviously for Alice that resolution should be to never see Ioan again (although he didnt even do anything apparently!), but courts will disagree here.

In a way it's a gift for Ioan's lawyers, providing it was an accident, but I have no doubts about this.

• Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Ninas purse said:
She thinks that it cant be traced to her because she is using a sock account. Her sock account claimed that the police only subpoena tech companies for data in murder cases. Girl's been watching too many true crime movies. Joke's on her. Ask all those white collar criminals in jail, how they were caught.
"The burden to show that a restraining order is necessary is placed on the individual making the complaint (i.e. the victim of online abuse). Generally when getting a restraining order, the individual making the complaint must show that immediate and irreparable injury, loss, or damage will result to them if the order is not issued. A victim seeking a restraining order based on the complaint of cyber harassment must demonstrate that the harasser’s conduct:
  1. is knowing or willful;
  2. is repeated (such that it forms a “course of conduct”); and
  3. places a reasonable person in fear for his safety or causes a reasonable person to suffer emotional distress.
If the perpetrator’s identity is unknown, a plaintiff can seek a restraining order against a “John Doe.” Once the case has been filed, the plaintiff can serve social media companies or internet service providers with a subpoenae to ascertain the perpetrator’s identity. After that, the plaintiff can amend the case to include the perpetrator’s real name."

• Heart
  • Wow

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
No, it is not alliteration at its finest, because the word "the" is still there.

The better option would have been "Bogan Bianca beats babies".

If you're going to defame someone, at least make it the best that you can. Fools! Morons! IMBECILES!

View attachment 2217408
Alice and AlcaTone; Abusive, alcoholic, addled auld arseholes, always aggressive, always absurd, alienating asswipes and absolutely atrocious. ARIGHTPAIROFCUNTS

Acing alliteration

• Haha

kingseven

VIP Member
A question for us (pesky) Turds.

How drunk do you have to be to misspell 'Foiled Again'?

1685902771747.png

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Using Loo-prick’s logic for a second isn’t Alice abusing the children by refusing to work to feed and home them? Asking for a friend who thinks he needs his hard drive checked.

• Haha

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member
What is it that Alice actually wants? Presumably Ioan to break up with Bianca and come back to her? Financial and career ruin for him? For him to kill himself? For Biana to kill herself?

I mean, what in Alice's wonderland does she want to happen at this point? Just fill me in as I'm a bit of a fair weather follower of this thread.
Revenge at all costs, I’d say, even if it kills her (and it probably will)

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I believe Ella is a victim, I really hope that the Judge orders some psychiatric evaluations, I think Alice is making Ella mentally unwell. Whichever way you look at this none of it is normal behaviour.
---

Has Alice chosen the courts that Marie presides at per chance.
I believe Ella probably already has depression and anxiety issues, probably Elsie too. Alice is setting them up for a lifetime of mental health issues.

• Sad

Sparkle_stars

Fuck knows. We’d need a crazy narc bitch to weigh in and tell us what the crazy narc bitch actually wants.
She wants to win. To win at all costs.
De-lurking to say FUCK THIS FUCKING CRAZY FUCKING BITCH. What an absolute fucking shit show. My brain is fucking bleeding. I love you all.
*resumes lurk position*

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
On my god I got a thread title. Thanks to the Academy, my parents, my director… 🤣

And I’m 20 pages behind on the last thread!

popping in to say this is high quality trolling from B of the highest order:
---
Right, back to the last thread to catch up

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Wonder if they are both going to do a double page spread DM sad face interview tomorrow with Alison Noshoff.

I wonder if the complaint itself won't be published /electronically available if a minor so this is her only way of getting the bullshit out to wider audience that her laundry basket.

Also she's trying to fuck up BB4/embarrass him on set. She wants him never to work again as an actor. But still pay her $300,000 per year.

• Angry
  • Sick