Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Guys, I told you DAM was Alice - I have a PhD in the writing style of Alice Evans. Once she goes on a rosé rage it all comes out and then everyone can see it.

"FFS" is another classic Alice phrase too.

I love this typo too, where she refers to "Alice" as "Vice". VICE! How apt.

They are all so fucking predictable too, we said Sockbro would post, and like clockwork, he did.

1685869425188.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Old Soak

VIP Member
If Alice officially joined tattle, with *one* account, she’d be VIP in under a week. 268 tweets in just a couple of days is over 1/4 the way

• Haha
Reactions: 39

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
The horrific thing is, aside from physical abuse (hopefully), everything he's accusing Ioan and Bianca of is everything Alice is doing to Ella and Elsie. He doesn't have the integrity or the backbone to ever do it, but Lupine should take a long, hard look at himself and be bloody ashamed of his part in supporting and encouraging Alice's behaviour. He's every bit as vile and heinous as Alice herself is.
It’s nothing to do with morals with Loopy to be honest. It’s very clear he gets a personal high from the idea of “saving” poor helpless women from evil baddies. The more young, helpless, attacked and abused they are, the more excited he gets. His whole crusade is a giant fan-fiction with him as the star (he’s a knight serving his “Regina” or whatever). He’s just a creep and seems like most people have the instinct to stay far, far away from him. Alice is letting him fawn over her THIRTEEN YEAR OLD and it fucking disgusts me.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
She’s lost the fucking plot.
So reading between the lines and all the sock accounts, Loopy and SToneD, Ella has kicked off within half an hour of forced visitation on Friday or Saturday? Saturday being the usual day for visitation.
She has tried to leave, there has been an altercation at the front door that has been witnessed by a friend of Ioan’s (& Bianca) we’re assuming Iris(?).
She has gotten home, showed Mommy Dearest a bruise, and then asked for a restraining order from both Bianca and Ioan. A police report was made, no charges as of yet but a couple of hearings later on this month for the RO’s?
Alice has set up at least two sock accounts and given herself away by using the exact same insults she always has against Bianca. They think that this is enough to have Bianca deported and Ioan will come rounding back to Alice just like old times (I may have made that last bit up!)

What a pathetic existence. I hope she eventually sees consequences of this despicable and disgusting behaviour. Fuck you Alice Evans.

Alice prepared it.
She set up some of her socks a week or so before.
There was Tone asking suspicious questions also before it happened. (Due to this we all anticipated something to happen, we just did not know what).

Whatever happened, it was not an accident but a choreographed event by Alice and Ella (the same way she dropped on her knees on that street corner video Alice likely herself filmed and sent to Backgrid).

I also believe that the bruise did not happen (as its placement does not make sense) but was created by them.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
So Ioan has witnesses that Ella was having an “emotional” moment and hurt herself trying to leave. Wanna bet Bianca was like “here’s the door…”
Alice this didn’t work. You’ve failed your kids yet again. Loser.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Thanks to all for the screengrabs and analysis.

What I'm confused by is why Ella was with Bianca

As I understand it:

No one seriously disputing the two were in proximity
No is disputing that Ella did not want to meet Bianca

I don't understand how them being in the same house even came out given Ella's opposition to it and, one would assume, ioan's wish to respect her feelings on that.

I can think of three possibilities:
1. Ella agreed to meet Bianca willingly but when it happened her emotions were too much to handle, she had a meltdown...some co frontation and accident

2. Ella agreed to meet Bianca to keep her Dad happy but then couldn't handle it

3. Ella is torn between pressure from her Dad to meet Bianca and from her Mum to hate Bianca...the argument was manufactured (by Ella)to resolve this issue

4. Ella agreed to meet Bianca only to stage some drama or assault

Whichever way I look at it I suspect she genuinely believes that if her Dad lives her he will know split with Bianca and "put his daughter fursy". The gleeful dog walking pics must therefore have been immensely painful for her.
Definitely number 4. This was a set up, pure and simple, and I don’t believe for a second that anyone assaulted or harmed Ella.

• Heart

DJ83

Those kids need to be removed from her care asap. It’s child abuse 😡 They’re gonna grow up f*cked up in the head because of the poison she’s feeding them.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
All this because she didn't want Bianca and Ioan to be photographed on the red carpet....we see you Alice.

I'm glad they did the pap walk and Bianca looks happy and healthy. They have nothing to hide.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
The roots of this shit go waay back. Here is a tweet from Nov '21.

AE ella hates her dad.png

mAlice is wrong as usual. Ella is not ok and is very estranged. Well done, you cunt! Elsie being 'in denial' means the PA hasn't worked as well with her. The 'provocative texts' were just the kid repeating what Mommy Dearest was endlessly spewing. It's abuse by proxy and no, fuckwit, it's not acceptable. Like I said, the kid was forced to choose between parents, and she choose the toxic one. If I was her, I would go for emancipation from AE at the age of 14 and then live with IG. But I guess I'm a very different person.

• Sad
  • Sick

welp

VIP Member
It really does seem odd that there isn't a TRO in place either way.
I keep wonder if the docket simply isnt updating, but its been 5 days, so eh....

it feels all like a "file just to have it filed". I mean leaving aside the fuckery of dropping his name she has wrote just B instead of Betsi too lol

Do people think she cooked this whole crazy scam on her own or is it a collaborative process with her FMs?
together with Loopy for sure

He gets off at writing about abused women, to extent his fantasies to kids must have been his dream. And he found in Alice somebody who is willing to sacrifice her child for him.

As he said the other day:
1000009727.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I can understand being hurt when a relationship ends but all she has done is seek vengeance and wage this mad war on I.
I think the madness has always been there. It was probably a subliminal factor in first attraction. I was madly attracted to a narc with a cluster-b personality disorder once, but that learnt me. :LOL: You don't marry crazy, I was lucky to escape with my balls.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
This doesn't even make sense.

Why would somebody who allegedly wants two children to live with her then assault one of them the first time they meet?

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 01.20.10.png

NONE OF THIS MAKES ANY SENSE.

• Angry

Ioanly.me

Hi my lovely @Mad Betty
I was wondering if the house value on your street went up since Malice moved out?

( give us an exclusive…was there a street party? 🥳)

• Haha

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I am truly gobsmacked by this all. MAlice has truly outdone herself this time. I do think this is the watershed moment where we will see Yo come out fighting.
I agree. I honestly think this is Alice's Waterloo. She won't be able to come back from this one. Marie will have strongly advised Alice that this course of action was likely to be extremely detrimental to her case. But Alice was so full of glee and indignation and certainty that she could finally bury Ioan that she wasn't going to listen to any advice. I can just hear her saying "I will do ANYTHING to protect my babeezzz (*but actually thinking 'and destroy Bianca and split them up')" She really is going to look like such a bitter and twisted woman who has manipulated her children into believing her father and Bianca will do anything to harm them, which resulted in terrified, hysterical and angry children. And instead of calming them down on their return she fanned the flames and actually encouraged her minor daughter to submit a DVRO and Civil Harassment Order without a lawyer and without any proof to support the flimsy claims (which actually require extensive and robust evidence). This will do everything to Ioan's case to cement proof of extremely severe parental alienation and open the door to extensive psychological testing of everyone, which Ioan and Bianca will welcome and Alice will definitely not. Andrea was so right - just wait for Alice to fuck up. Her credibility and therefore that of the children under her control is going to be in tatters.

• Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
She still thinks that she will 'win by court of public opinion on social media'. She is going into trial with a TRO and a 3 year permanent DVRO (which she did not contest), with 2 instances where charges were filed but dropped by the prosecutor. There are reams and reams of hard evidence in her own words that she is undertaking parental alienation and will not rest until she has destroyed Ioan and Bianca. And now she is letting her child file restraining orders for 'abuse' when clearly it is a one off accidental injury. The judge is going to roast her.

• Sad

MarkC1387

VIP Member
wait, which sock?

tbh Alice was I think threatening this in one of her rants last year that she wants to go in civil court against Ioan for money after the divorce.

And she laments about litigation abuse? LMAO
Screenshot_2023-06-05-07-34-36-093_com.twitter.android.jpg

She's been trying to get her hands on Bianca's money ever since she discovered B was supporting I financially.

• Angry
  • Sick

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I fail to understand why any posts here on Tattlelife sound “gleeful” about this absolutely horrible situation! Speculation and stating very possible or likely outcomes aren’t gleeful. How about not taking what is said so personally? I don’t believe that anyone here is even the tiniest bit happy. In fact, the whole situation makes me physically ill. Moo.

• Heart
Reactions: 37