Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I just re-read Creepy's masterpiece

"They had repeatedly stated that they did not consent to being forced into the presence of Wallace and they were coerced relentlessly until they finally were forced against their will into the presence of a monster who seemed to determined to force herself upon their lives against their express and determined objections. What do we call that again? Oh yes, abuse."
I thought he was going to accuse Bianca of child rape. Strange how DAM managed to get that one in. :sick:

Reactions: 4

Nixlondon

VIP Member
She's absolutely barking mad, she's fantacising about something that's never going to happen.
A Judge is not going to deport someone on the words of an abusive teenager.
She's daft enough to think she's talking to Ioan and Bianca, Alice they are miles away in another world, a functioning one!!
No but Immigration may well deport her on a TRO being granted. Immigration don't need 'words' - all they need is a complaint and a valid TRO issued by a Judge. This is why it is so serious.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Ally Pally

VIP Member
wait, what "relief"? How much more money does Alice want. She already lives in a house three times bigger than Ioans and already bleed him completely dry lmao
View attachment 2220184
"why do the girls need to be around BW" - let me get this straight, if Alice starts dating they will be homeless? of course you have to accept to spend time with a potential step parent, why the heck is this a big issue? It's been also 2 years, I'm sure Ioan would have liked to introduce her earlier, like every normal father who doesnt have a crazy ex can.

Ella indeed had no other option, mommy is calling the shots

all socks and Loopy have started doing this, heh. So much for undeniable evidence

ok, this is definitely Alice

funny how this is meant to be a dyslexic police officer that has not heard of these people until 2 weeks ago 🤣

btw regarding smiling pap walks: I'm two minds about this. you have to show Alice that her shit isnt working on you, but unfortunately she is just then raising the bar of madness instead of giving up and likely weaponises it against her kids.

Also just saw a picture of the infamous visitation walkout in january
Is this video still available anywhere?

Reactions: 2