Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
That's the same place they were in before....I tried to work out where it was and failed. Atlanta?
Yeah. She’s with Ioan while he’s filming Bad Boys.

I’m the scapegoated child in our family dynamic. My sister is a worse narc than my mother is. Always has been.
Always indulged, always told she was better than everyone else. Had a tantrum because I have 100 and one more children than she has. Had a tantrum because I got married. Had a tantrum because I left the first husband. It goes on…
We always apply our own perspectives in here and no one should take it personally. I think we can all agree Alice is a cunt who is using her own children, both of them, to further her campaign of hate toward their father because he left her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

curious km

Chatty Member
New bio for Janelle.

What about Alice's current Instagram bio where she's asking everyone to "be kind"?

View attachment 2217654
So wait now this law enforcement professional, supposedly sworn to abide by privacy and security rules to hold any sort of official legal/law enforcement employment is “on the trail” of two private citizens entitled to due process and bragging about it on Twitter? Someone’s about to lose their supposed “job”. Hope Anne Kiley’s staff reports this to “LE” tomorrow.

• Haha

NoseyNelly89

Hi everyone! Long time lurker here but just had to say Malice has truly lost the plot this time and I didn't think it could get any worse 😲

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Same old batshit Alice. Wonders how we know stuff after her tweeting it for the last two days. Dumb and vindictive.
Things we’ve learned from the last socks…
Ella tried to leave and got injured while having a tantrum. (I’m not criticising the kid here, stating a fact). Went home and Alice made her either call the police who so far as we can prove, haven’t taken any action. When that didn’t happen Alice assembled the fuckwits Loopy and Alison Cuntoff into releasing the information that an incident had occurred. This is after that DAM account was tweeting it a few hours straight after said incident so must be directly involved. Showed its ass that I was in fact Alice. Dirty deleted like a shitebag. Meanwhile Tone the cuntstick releases one page of an email proving she broke the DVRO by copying Ioan in on an email trying to coerce him into paying for her car insurance. Ella went for a restraining order on her daddy and Bianca. A friend of the lovely couple witnessed this and Alice is now trying to preempt what they say at the hearing.
Have I missed anything?

Ametrine

VIP Member
Alice trying to not get confused with her spreadsheet of her socks' names and login details:

1685880237549.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35

welp

VIP Member
See, Loopy knows exactly that nothing happened
Screenshot_20230604_104119_Twitter.jpg

I *really* want to see Ella's RO request against Ioan (I suspect there is no write up yet for either as not even her DM mate had any details). Ioan's "abuse" seemd to all about downsizing after a divorce and trying to get divorced while trying to transition his abusive ex into providing (mostly) for herself. you know, like everyone does.
Screenshot_20230604_104156_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

M33L4

VIP Member
She’s paying the rent somehow. Let’s not pretend the school mums are paying her $6,000 a month rent. Come on to fuck. The cognitive dissonance Loopy and the other cunts have is astounding. Explain that you bunch of utter self serving clackwanking cuntstick fuckwits.

• Haha

annabannaboo

I hope his career gets back on track. Did anyone see him in Warriors? His performance was astounding. She needs to get a grip and get help. I remember her delusional outburst on twitter long before the relationship ended. She isn’t normal. Those poor kids.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
If Janelle/FA start insulting Bubba Bear, then Turds, we ride at dawn.

And on that note I'm out, thanks to Alice I've not had much sleep the past couple of nights. Thank fuck Mr Ametrine is away as he wouldn't be happy at my screen time right now.

Somebody please take over the night shift from me!

Edit: I spoke too soon. The FA account is still there for now though.

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 02.17.48.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

lulooo

VIP Member
Ok, I was sceptical about them being Alice, but she is: the structure, the details, the relentnessless

this one sounds like Ella came home with no intention to call the police or file ROs but that Mommy Greatest convinced her
View attachment 2216120
She sounds scared in these tweets. So she confirms that Ioan does have witnesses. And the claim that she has a lot of proof...why would you even reveal this "fact" if not for the intention to intimidate the other side? Accidental one-off injuries after a teeny freaked out really arent anything that will impress the judge
View attachment 2216124
View attachment 2216123
View attachment 2216133
View attachment 2216122
I wonder if she found a lawyer for this already. you can tell who of the two acts on lawyer advice tho :ROFLMAO:
“The kids hate him and never want to see him ever again” is pure Abuser, and something she has said online before. The jealousy and hate is strong in this one.

• Heart

lulooo

VIP Member
wait, what "relief"? How much more money does Alice want. She already lives in a house three times bigger than Ioans and already bleed him completely dry lmao
View attachment 2220184
"why do the girls need to be around BW" - let me get this straight, if Alice starts dating they will be homeless? of course you have to accept to spend time with a potential step parent, why the heck is this a big issue? It's been also 2 years, I'm sure Ioan would have liked to introduce her earlier, like every normal father who doesnt have a crazy ex can.

Ella indeed had no other option, mommy is calling the shots

all socks and Loopy have started doing this, heh. So much for undeniable evidence

ok, this is definitely Alice

funny how this is meant to be a dyslexic police officer that has not heard of these people until 2 weeks ago 🤣

btw regarding smiling pap walks: I'm two minds about this. you have to show Alice that her shit isnt working on you, but unfortunately she is just then raising the bar of madness instead of giving up and likely weaponises it against her kids.

Also just saw a picture of the infamous visitation walkout in january
Ioan really does love and care for his daughters to put himself through all this shit. If he was the deadbeat dad that the Abuser portrays he would have walked away from them as soon as he left the Abuser. Instead he’s had years of this. I really hope that sometime those girls get to understand just how much he does love them.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice has got those poor girls so riled up that it’s causing them emotional distress, I really hope Ella wasn’t having a mental health crisis and now Alice is milking it to get at Ioan. That couldn’t possibly be it, could it, Alice? You fucking monster.

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
So sweet FA says the incident was Friday 26th - not a normal visitation so could have just gone (or been taken) there to cause trouble.

Police report says 27th, so reported next day by E and Alice?

The Janelle account, who just happens to be in LE, was created early May and already taking an interest in Ioan and calling him a narcissist. Suddenly on 27th she has the inside scoop on this allegation.

The I hate GG account also started on 28th May.

All smells more fishy than a seahag.

• Haha

wrongshoes

I love how we’re like, “Hope Ioan’s lawyers see Alice’s crazy sock posts” when we should know she’ll always end up directly tagging them in her rabid bid for some kind of reaction from anyone at all.

• Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
So Janelle says the DM’s legal team is bulletproof- remind me again why they paid that money to a MS charity that Bianca supports?

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Thanks to all for the screengrabs and analysis.

What I'm confused by is why Ella was with Bianca

As I understand it:

No one seriously disputing the two were in proximity
No is disputing that Ella did not want to meet Bianca

I don't understand how them being in the same house even came out given Ella's opposition to it and, one would assume, ioan's wish to respect her feelings on that.

I can think of three possibilities:
1. Ella agreed to meet Bianca willingly but when it happened her emotions were too much to handle, she had a meltdown...some co frontation and accident

2. Ella agreed to meet Bianca to keep her Dad happy but then couldn't handle it

3. Ella is torn between pressure from her Dad to meet Bianca and from her Mum to hate Bianca...the argument was manufactured (by Ella)to resolve this issue

4. Ella agreed to meet Bianca only to stage some drama or assault

Whichever way I look at it I suspect she genuinely believes that if her Dad lives her he will know split with Bianca and "put his daughter fursy". The gleeful dog walking pics must therefore have been immensely painful for her.
its the biggest indicator that its staged because so far they always just walked away home, but we are meant to believe they happily accepted (yes, they cried according to Creepy, but again they would just refuse/walk out on other occasions) to go into the flat to her? Add on th!t Tone's weird questions on twitter beforehand, the timing of the gala and the gleefulness (instead of disgust if it was real), and you have a picture

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
She’s paying the rent somehow. Let’s not pretend the school mums are paying her $6,000 a month rent. Come on to fuck. The cognitive dissonance Loopy and the other cunts have is astounding. Explain that you bunch of utter self serving clackwanking cuntstick fuckwits.
I imagine she's blowing through her half of the house money. She even knows that won't last long and she is angling for 💯 custody, 💯 child support AND Ioan have to pay for housing for their babiezzzz too!

Because the cunt is delusional and I wish she would tell what combination of drugs she takes because I could use some delusion in my life.

I still think she thinks she can get rid of Bianca by deportation, death or a court order she is never allowed near the children. In her cunt mind, he will have to crawl back to her because it is the only way his daughters will ever see him again.

This is a play she has made clear since the beginning. MOO 😂

PS not a crazy narc bitch myself. Just been tortured by them my entire life.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I love 💕 that Ioan and Bianca take a pap walk in the sun when Alice asks Alison Boshoff to run articles about them. It lets everyone know they’re doing great, the craziness is not in them and they’re not letting it get to them. I really love that.

That doesn’t mean that Alison Boshoff shouldn’t have to answer for her part in Alice’s harassment campaign. It’s inappropriate and sinister that she used her position at the Daily Mail to participate in that, if that’s really what happened and it looks like it is.

Last edited:
  • Heart