Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
Wanna bet her password is coglet for every single one of those accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

jackieweavericestorm

I rarely post because much of what I would say has already been (and said better!) but I am utterly gobsmacked at the turn of events this weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I don't think Alice loves those girls, or anyone, at all. She proves that time and time again with how she treats them. Imo she is incapable of loving anyone.
I actually no longer think she's just a narc. I think she's a sociopath. The Alice we are seeing now is her true form. Everything else was just a mask.

welp

VIP Member
Didnt they said earlier that Ioan tried to convince his kids that what they saw is not what happened? lol

anyway, it would be seen as intimidating a witness if he would. could actually even get a TRO for this (if there isnt one)
Screenshot_20230604_105117_Twitter.jpg

PS: Alice and Ioan did many set up pap shots. Many of them even kissing which is a dead giveaway.

• Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
The account is gone, before she deleted the account she specifically deleted the tweet that mentions the mails from Ioan's lawyers.

I have saved all tweets bar the last few ones after she woke up at 4am
@welp Love you (in a non-stalkerish and not sending you salad cream way)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

missjagger

Even her divorce lawyer left her.
🤣 I remember after a particularly bad breakup (with a scoundrel of a Doctor who had 3 of us nurses on the go we found out later), a mosquito landed on my arm, smelt it a bit then flew off without biting me. I burst into tears, thinking even mosquitoes don’t like me 🦟 😫🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion for the future, when it’s been proven Alice has lied:

I’m Alice Evans, I’m a piece of shit, I like to make up stories that my daughter was hit

• Heart
  • Haha

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Where did the narrative start that Ella is parentified? From the voice of experience, Elsie strikes me as the parentified one. The little people pleaser. Make no trouble. Cause no waves. Try to keep Mom and big sis happy.

My Grandmother was a narc. My Mom is a narc. My sister, the Ella/Golden child, is a narc. She can leave 7 kids for a boyfriend, never see some of them again and still sleep well when she lays her head down at night.

I was the parentified one to both of them over the past 50+ years of my life I can remember. Spent my whole life taking care of, being careful of their delicate fee fees and emotions and putting out every fire they were able to ignite, every mess they have created.

Still doing it. Still being told to treat my sister delicately by my Mom. "Don't remind her she didn't see her daughters for 15 years while you raised them. It hurts her feelings." The fuck it does!

Elsie will be bearing the burden of taking care of them and keeping both of them from emotional explosions her entire life. Please, eventually, give her the strength to get out.
0f8.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Well Loops would know because she told him.
A friend just happened to walk by and saw the whole thing? Is she low enough to have a kid lie?
View attachment 2217772
Isn't Iris a neighbor? The friend who has chaperoned all this time and is on record as a witness for the custody case? The one we saw with IG in the BackGrid video, right? If it's her, she'd be a reliable witness. So Janelle is showing that she knows there were witnesses. She's already trying to attack their testimony/credibility.

Who would know that and then try to minimize the impact?

Alice.

MOO.

Reactions: 45

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I guess Yo could have just said the truth about Al in interviews. "She is a raving psychopath, a narcissist and I don't love her. I can't believe I didn't see it earlier and I've been making excuses for her behaviour." But that is not how it works, clearly. Al is too stupid to understand that not everything in your life should be told to a reporter. And if he had said those things, he wouldn't have left that house intact.

• Heart

Marj24

VIP Member
If Alice had a chance of dating someone with💰 and they didn't want to step-parent she would dump the girls on Ioan's doorstep just as quick as she could 🤬

• Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
Newby here 👋 She definitely crazy, I've just watched the engagement story and honestly, he should have pocketed the ring and just separated then.

• Haha
  • Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I keep thinking big Al can't possibly get any more stupid, but then she outed herself on her sock account and proved she's again broken the DVRO via online abuse. You can't help stupid.

• Haha

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
I’ve got MS and sometimes need steroids to try and speed the healing of a relapse. It’s less trying to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger- and more trying to look less Marty Feldman when my eyes take off in different directions. Another delightful “side effect” of MS is rosacea which can delightfully present itself as acne.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Exactly this- I have sometimes put laughing b/c a post ends with a humorous comment even though bulk of post may be quite serious & then I worry and change to like. And I often will like posts disagreeing with a post I made or even liked before b/c I do believe it is okay to have differing opinions or thoughts on this whole sad mess.
One thing I love about this thread is that even though we may have differing opinions, and sometimes have mild tiffs amongst ourselves, we very quickly get over it and then carry on. There are so many wise, supportive and funny people here.

We are all united in our horror at Alice's actions, and what she's doing to the girls, Ioan and Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Ametrine

VIP Member
Loopy's article on Ella is disgusting. I think everyone here saying he has an abuse fetish is right.

The words he's used in that article are:

"wholesale abuse"
"abuse being inflicted on her"
"violent assault on a child"
"were forced against their will"
"having her life stripped from her at every level"
"deprive Ella of her liberty"
"violently assaulting her"
"destroy her life"
"attacks are being inflicted on a 13 year old girl"
"endure chronic and wholesale emotional and psychological abuse"

This is the kind of person Alice invites into her life, gives her address to, and sends personal information about her and her girls to, including the photo of Ella with the bruise on her arm from the alleged assault.

Also, if "Alice Evans and Ella Gruffudd have had no input into this article" then how does he know this?:

"Finally, after years of determined resistance from both girls, they were forced against their vehemently stated will to go to the home of Gruffudd and Wallace and they all finally came together in the same house. Both girls cried the length of the journey.

How does he have the photo of the photo of the bruise?

• Sick
  • Angry

M33L4

VIP Member
She’s lost the fucking plot.
So reading between the lines and all the sock accounts, Loopy and SToneD, Ella has kicked off within half an hour of forced visitation on Friday or Saturday? Saturday being the usual day for visitation.
She has tried to leave, there has been an altercation at the front door that has been witnessed by a friend of Ioan’s (& Bianca) we’re assuming Iris(?).
She has gotten home, showed Mommy Dearest a bruise, and then asked for a restraining order from both Bianca and Ioan. A police report was made, no charges as of yet but a couple of hearings later on this month for the RO’s?
Alice has set up at least two sock accounts and given herself away by using the exact same insults she always has against Bianca. They think that this is enough to have Bianca deported and Ioan will come rounding back to Alice just like old times (I may have made that last bit up!)

What a pathetic existence. I hope she eventually sees consequences of this despicable and disgusting behaviour. Fuck you Alice Evans.

• Heart