Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
The fake activist perv likes watching Alice screw up. He loves to join in while she messes her life up and her girl’s too but it comes with a condition - she has to talk about abuse for him to support her.

He knows none of them are victims and he knows Ioan did nothing. He’s a weirdo perv with a weird abuse fetish and enjoys targeting people.

He now has a child that he can call Regina and talk about her being defiled. Alice handed her own daughter to him on a plate.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

M33L4

VIP Member
IMG_2369.png
IMG_2368.png

What in the name of the catfish is going on?? How is this the same woman 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
B looking fine - I’m off for a run and realized I’m wearing the replica of her outfit - down to the white runners (Lols @sweetnessfollows 😂)

Thread suggestion:
Forever 29 v forever on the wine

• Haha
  • Heart

UncoveredLurker

While these allegations are horrific, and my heart goes out to I & B, I don’t think we should condemn Ella yet.

She’s 13. This contentious divorce/separation has been rumbling on for over two years. She was 11 when this started. That is a long time in the world of a young girl who lost her school, her friends and her home. She is rightfully angry.

Unfortunately, the one person she has been around consistently is her narc bitch of a mother who we know has PA’d her. She is cult level brainwashed at this stage and will be acting under instructions to do exactly as she is told - cause maximum havoc for I&B. Remember it’s clear she’s also been told not to comply with therapy.

I don’t blame Ella. She is a hurt, angry child who, while at 13, should have a strong moral guidance of right and wrong - does believe she’s acting in the right.

The young girl won’t appreciate the ramifications of her actions now. And probably not for many years.

But Malice certainly knows and has been plotting this ever since Ioan said he was leaving.

I’m glad it’s been filed. If CPS now get involved it may be the only thing that can help Ella. And given that there were clearly at least two adults in the house, I don’t set much store in this allegation having any credibility. It may cause Ioan further career restrictions but hopefully these will be temporary. BB4 isn’t likely to be released this side of 2023 so hopefully there will be resolutions to this saga by the time the red carpet rolls around for I&B for that film.

Just to add - Malice knew the importance of this event for B. She is complete gutter scum for hindering this event. But the MS charity will hopefully be supporting B in the background. Alice just ensured she’ll never get invited to that
event again - the bloat walrus deserves to be black listed and that will hurt her the most!

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
There's only so much you can stomach and at this point I'm inclined to think this will be the straw that breaks the camels back.
Ella and Alice are absolutely deluded if they think a Judge is just going to swallow their cock and bull story. If Bianca caused that bruising then without a doubt it would have been in self defence.
I still think it's to try and get Bianca deported.
If by some chance she is deported, then I'm sure Ioan will follow her back to Australia, as I already posited. Alice hasn't thought any of this through. Ioan and B have enough contacts in Australia to work in TV and film there, and to have a great life surrounded by friends and B's family. Lots of Hollywood films are also being made in Australia now.

And say B is deported, and she and Ioan split up. Ioan then gets another girlfriend who's a US citizen. Then what? What is Alice going to do to her?

The self-professed "smartest person in the room" sold a story to the Daily Mail about her 13-year-old child allegedly being assaulted and seeking a restraining order, and thinks this move means she's "won". She sent a photo of her child's alleged injury (a small bruise) to some strange man on the internet she's never met, in order for him to post it on his Twitter, and she thinks this is a good idea.

But as everyone else can see, it's going to backfire on her massively.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Yes they are crimes, but if you aren’t old enough for the law to deem you criminally responsible, that’s why I said flirting. Because I don’t know the age of criminal responsibility in California but I know she’s right on or near the line.
Not quite.

California law presumes that youth under the age of 14 are not capable of committing a crime unless “at the time of committing the act charged against them, they knew its wrongfulness.” (Penal Code § 26; In re Gladys R.)

Pretty sure she knew what she was doing was wrong. 14 is not 4 years old and she has displayed a pattern of this kind of behaviour. Sorry. I give her no pass for the recent things she has done. And I say this as someone whose mother parentified me. Finally, at 13, I told her to stop. I didn’t want to know about the very adult things she was telling me and I refused to listen any further. Yes, it’s difficult. Yes, it’s unfair to the child. But people are not automatons and you CAN reach a point where you say enough is enough and refuse to go along with it any further.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Lulugrace

VIP Member
An ode
There once was a woman called Alice, who was appropriately renamed as Malice...
She behaves like a cunt and has a whopper of a gunt and looks like a Warlrus' phallus!

• Haha
  • Heart

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Sorry to derail but does anyone know if our overtime from Ioan will be paid end of June, or will it be July? I need to pay rent on my 3k rental in LA in 2 weeks and might need to plan a Go Fund Me if it’s not paid till July. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
I think we’re in total agreement. These are serious behaviours. I guess what I’m saying that if Alice could get Ioan to isolate himself from his family, shut down his very popular website with a letter his name was signed to and all the other ways she manipulated and bullied him into submission, why is the 13 year old being held to a different standard? I know Ella’s behaviours are flirting with criminality (not sure the age of criminal responsibility California) but what should we expect when all she has is Alice 24/7 and her brain is still developing? There are no easy answers, but I do think the next moves need to be drastic, before it escalated and someone does actually end up getting hurt 😞
Her behaviours aren’t flirting with criminality. They are actually criminal. Not counting this latest there was hacking and stealing.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if her two besties Lupenis and this Alison cunt are the reason she ends up in jail. I will die laughing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Does Alice realise that this with not affect the bifurcation on July 3rd? The court will grant it. Ioan is going to walk out of that court a divorced man.

• Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
I don't post often in these threads but read them all. I can hardly believe what I am reading today.

I really feel for I and B, I can't imagine the stress they must be under.

I am very concerned as to how this is going to end.

• Heart
  • Sad

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
If Alice has or has ever had any inkling of such, that’s not ammo you store away for a child support hearing. That’s when you take immediate action to protect your child. To fail to do so constitutes abuse and neglect, IMO. that being said, it is not reassuring to see Loopy’s posting referring to “defiling,” which is very odd, over-the-top terminology for a bruise. Then again, it’s Loopy.
Defile is a very sexist term. It’s about purity and innocence, and it’s a synonym for spoil. It’s often used in a sexual context, so it’s incredibly gross to use it to refer to a thirteen year old girl. Ella is not defiled, nor is Alice. Lupine is just a pervert with a fetish.

• Sick
  • Heart

Clueless81

And just like that his relationship with Ella is over. Well done Alice, you have fucked up a relationship between father and daughter to suit you. Enjoy the shit that comes with it.