Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
A source close to the family tells PEOPLE: "I wouldn't put the blame on Alice. Ioan wants to have Ella be friends with Bianca and she's unwilling to do that at the moment. I think that's been a source of conflict."

I mean this confirms that Ella was the aggressor lmao. She is throwing her own child under the bus to defend herself

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

AnneinHever

VIP Member
take that malice
So Malice is trying to convince us that this woman who is shorter than Ella, has lost so much weight, and has to be supported by her partner when out on a dog walk, assaulted Ella and was able to injure her. Yeah, right…Go to hell, Malice, although few people even down there deserve the punishment of your presence.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Loopy

" Here we have it. The "incident" involved Bianca Wallace repeatedly slamming Ella Evans' head and arm in the doorway Ella was trying to flee through. The police are involved. So Bianca is essentially a child basher.
I have had to sit here for years while Alice Evans has been defiled as a person and a mother and now we can see the truth of who the real abusers are. Was it Alice who grabbed Bianca's arm and made her swing that door on her child?
So, to all those people who have spent their days defiling Alice Evans and those who got their undies knotted because Alice sent some angry emails under stress, please note you are officially supporting a child basher and a defiler. I hope you are really pleased with yourselves."
View attachment 2213491
Injury pic (wtf how can he post this)
Ho ho ho ho! So Loopy has just confirmed a direct link with Alice
Loopy

" Here we have it. The "incident" involved Bianca Wallace repeatedly slamming Ella Evans' head and arm in the doorway Ella was trying to flee through. The police are involved. So Bianca is essentially a child basher.
I have had to sit here for years while Alice Evans has been defiled as a person and a mother and now we can see the truth of who the real abusers are. Was it Alice who grabbed Bianca's arm and made her swing that door on her child?
So, to all those people who have spent their days defiling Alice Evans and those who got their undies knotted because Alice sent some angry emails under stress, please note you are officially supporting a child basher and a defiler. I hope you are really pleased with yourselves."
View attachment 2213491
Injury pic (wtf how can he post this)
Loopy is such a moron. He has just directly implicated himself as a proxy - Alice sent these directly to him - they are not in the public domain. This bunch of bananas are sharing one brain cell between them

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
What ever happened last Saturday was planned by mAlice 100%. Court docs - "IG: While on the phone with Ella and Elsie on October 12, 2022, I could hear Alice in the background telling them things to say to me." She’s a control freak, pulling all the strings. The kids are puppets to her.

Transcription of 6 September 2021 Video received from Elsie

Ella: *Screaming and crying*

Elsie: “You ok Beans?”

Alice: “You don’t know what you got here and you’re fucking tedious.”

Ella: “You’re supposed to be a Mother!”

Alice: “And your Father is supposed to be a Father!”

Ella: “Mummy! Mummy! You have to stop bringing up Daddy in every single situation when we said nothing about Daddy!”

Alice: “I am a fucking Mother you bitch! Do you know what it takes to be a fucking Mother?”

Ella: “Right now you’re not acting like one.”

Alice: “Why not?”

Ella:” You’re yelling at your children, you’re telling them that they’re telling lies, you’re not giving us any voice, you’re, you threatened to leave us!”

Alice: “No, no, no, no, no, I just said that I don’t want anything to do with you anymore. You, you guys can go and live with your Daddy.”

Ella: “That’s one of the most terrible things you can say to your child, you’re acting like your Dad right now! You take upon your Dad!”

Alice: “No, I don’t think anyone else has ever been left as alone as I have.”

Ella: “See now, oh my god! Poor me! Poor me! Be a Mother!”

Alice: “You didn’t even listen to what I say! You don’t even listen to what I say.”

Ella: “Oh I listen to everything you say. Be a Mother! Be a Mother!”

Alice: “Gloria’s having you for the rest of the week.”

The above exchange shows that Ella can be insightful and intelligent, so she has to take some responsibility for what happened last Saturday. I think there has been a lot of rewards for this kid every time she acts out, to ensure total loyalty to the cunt. Maybe Ella is getting $1,000 Kpop tickets for this latest stunt?

• Sad
  • Angry

NarcRage

VIP Member
Comments are not open on that DM story.

Alison b knows this is bullshit. She is trying to distance herself from saying the abuse happened by saying only that the documents have been filed. Which is true. The DM lawyers will be nervous about this.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
When will it all end? When will that cow finally be happy with what she’s caused?
She will never be happy.

The only thing she would be happy with is the one thing which will NEVER happen - for Ioan to dump B, to come grovelling back and apologise, and for them to be a couple again and live together.

So this is going to end either in Alice doing something so awful and illegal that she's jailed and her kids taken away from her; or Ioan takes steps to completely remove his daughters from his life (for now) in order to protect himself. She will hate the latter as it means she no longer has any connection to him.

Can you imagine being so consumed with anger and hate that you are determined to fuck up the rest of your life, your daughters' lives and your ex-husband and his girlfriend's lives? Being so angry that you don't want to make something of the life you still have, and to embrace the change and see what's out there, and to possibly fall in love again and still manage to have a good time for the next few decades? To watch your daughters grow into well-rounded women and to see what they make of their lives?

No, because it's Alice Cunting Evans, who only cares about herself, and wants the world to burn as her husband dared to leave her.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

BettyRizzo

I am not sure Bianca gets enough credit you know.
My partner has a similarly abusive ex (parental alienation, false claims) and it took years to "undo" the toxicity that he came from- not that you can ever undo it.

She has my admiration

• Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Alison Bishbosh trying to pick a fight with Andrea Burkhart is kinda pathetic and hilarious at the same time.

• Haha

Mrsoh

VIP Member
This is her trying to stop any custody being awarded to Ioan, and her causing as much stress to Bianca as possible.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

M33L4

VIP Member
Sorry guys, Tone is absent due to his new job as giving me away dressed in a suit too big for him while he does his best Chuckle-brother-meets-bouncer act.

• Haha

Goosegamer

Alice has fucked up properly here. She's is going to regret this very soon.

"California law defines child abuse as any of the following:

• A child is physically injured by other than accidental means"
They'll go through the court records that Ioan has already filed. They'll interview doctors and teachers at the very least, and most importantly, they will interview the children away from Alice. And unlike the reunion therapist, there's not a thing she can do to stop that from happening. CPS will be looking for evidence of coaching.

It's not one sided, They'll be fully investigating Alice's parenting as well.

As part of the case, They may impose their own reunification with the children's father. Good luck, Alice. You're going to need it for the whole can of whoopass you just opened.

• Heart