Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
There is a mention in the filing:

Case Type: DV Prevention w/o Minor Children (General Jurisdiction)

It was filed May 31.
She's sat on it till today to try and take the shine off the MS fundraiser.
She really is that jealous of Bianca, imagine being that sad and vindictive.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Ametrine

VIP Member
If Alice was a decent, nurturing mother, and not an utterly evil cunt, and if this incident really happened, she wouldn't go running to her friend at the Daily Mail to run an exclusive story on it.

She wouldn't want to open up her family to scrutiny and even more gossip. She wouldn't want people speculating about what happened. She would want her daughters to be protected, and would do everything via the courts.

But no, here's the story in the Daily Mail, because Alice is a short-sighted, self-serving narcissist who is still on her revenge rampage over two years later.

This is Alice's revenge for Yo and B's magazine cover.

• Heart
  • Angry

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Well I suggested he stop seeing Ella when we found out that he needed a chaperone to protect himself from her. People said he shouldn't give up on her but clearly that time has come. Save Elsie though.

AB: See this is the typically meaningless trash that passes for legal journalism. You don't "file" a restraining order. You file a request for a restraining order and the court grants it or doesn't. Nothing in this article confirms that a judge issued a TRO. Please note that the article is very loudly silent on any action taken by the court. They have not reported that a TRO issued, nor is there a public record of one.

AB is the GOAT

• Heart

Kindness is Free

there you go

what a piece of shit
Thus actually makes me want to weep. What a tragic, sorry mess this has all collapsed into. So many lies, so much manipulation, such confusion and so so so much hurt. And the only single fact that we all know for sure is that Alice is a 100% cunt

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Just dropped in (in a profound mental health crisis at the moment, and trying to keep my chin above water; then I saw that the threads were charging ahead) because I saw the Daily Heil article.
This is what Malice has been planning all along. She knows that she would never get full custody, or even 50% due to the DVRO (AB made that abundantly clear). So she sets Ella up for a fictitious assault and eggs her on to file a TRO against IG and BW.
If someone doesn’t get Ella away from Alice, the child’s going to end up in a juvenile detention facility. She’s already hacked, stolen, been pap-filmed: now there’s a false report. The courts aren’t going to care in a couple of years whether her parents had a bad divorce or not. If she pulls the same trick on a stranger, all will not be forgiven and forgotten. She’ll do real time. Alice has damaged the kid so badly. So badly.
As for IG, he must be feeling crucified right now. BW too. I can’t, for the life of me, see how their relationship is going to survive this. Alice has gone Full Narc. She’s intending to push him into a complete nervous breakdown. Ella is lost to him.
And, if Ella *does* have an eating disorder, what the hell is her “mother” doing about it?
I have the feeling that she and Elsie - and Malice - suddenly decided to be amicable. IG probably jumped at the idea of visitation. Ella then probably kicked off - her tantrums have worked before - and went for Bianca, who tried to lock herself in the bathroom. Ella, being infinitely stronger and fitter, managed to get her arm and head around the door - hence the self-inflicted bruises - before being restrained.
She’s going to learn the lesson of consequences the hard way, and on the one hand, my heart absolutely breaks for her - she’s so manipulated and vulnerable. On the other, she needs a short, sharp shock to prevent her from making even bigger mistakes. Ones that will lead to a criminal record.
It’s done, now. There’s no hope of reunification. Alice has won her Pyrrhic victory. What an achingly sad end result.

(All my love and prayers to you, @KikiFromNy, and happy birthday, @ReturningthePearls.)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Marj24

VIP Member
There is an overused Tattle meme "I'm loving the drama". In this case I'm certainly not loving the drama. This is a family in tatters due to a very evil woman. I will have to keep the faith, truth will out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

barre19

Chatty Member
Thus actually makes me want to weep. What a tragic, sorry mess this has all collapsed into. So many lies, so much manipulation, such confusion and so so so much hurt. And the only single fact that we all know for sure is that Alice is a 100% cunt
THIS. And all for what? Because some duck-lipped, overgrown toddler of a woman couldn’t handle being dumped. It’s beyond belief.

• Angry

Dinate

This makes me so sad. I only posted on here for the first time yesterday, but I've been following every twist and turn since Ioan and Bianca went public with their relationship. One reason that I was so intrigued by this saga is that Alice reminds me of a former friend of mine whose separation followed similar lines:

My friend also verbally abused her partner for years: she has a terrible temper and would fly off the handle with no provocation. When he eventually left her, she stopped him seeing the children on spurious grounds and then accused him of abusing one of them. The allegation was dismissed and he was granted full contact.

She still wasn't happy and, long story short, she has now successfully alienated them from him. He went back to court to try to enforce the original contact order, but the judge said that they were too old for it to be practical (14 and 12).

Despite what Alice may think, there are no winners here. Those girls are irreversibly damaged now. I can't even imagine how devastated Ioan feels right now. And Alison Boshoff needs to take a long hard look at herself for treating this as another showbiz exclusive when it relates to real lives : and two minors at that.

I know I've said this is sad, and it is, but I'm also absolutely furious. Alice is a malevolent and evil piece of work. The girls would never have loved Bianca, but they would have learnt to accept her and, more importantly, continued to have a relationship with their father. A father who truly loves them. And now what? And for what? Does Alice think that cutting Ioan out of the girls' lives will ultimately make them happy? They are going to be in therapy for the rest of their lives.

I truly hate this woman.

• Heart
  • Sad

Ametrine

VIP Member
  • Angry
  • Wow

Loveu2

VIP Member
It's never ok for a grown ass man in a another country to post photos online of a 13 year old girl who he has never met.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

M33L4

VIP Member
Would anyone blame him to go no contact with that child? It’s gone beyond acceptable behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Nixlondon

VIP Member
There is a mention in the filing:

Case Type: DV Prevention w/o Minor Children (General Jurisdiction)

It was filed May 31.
This is going to backfire SO spectacularly for Alice. If I were Ioan I would be on the phone with the top parental alienation experts in California and making urgent applications for evaluation in advance of the hearing.
Alice has really flipped into Betty Broderick delusion territory. This is definitely why Marie left. Alice thinks it will be 'easy' for Ella to get a DV because it was 'easy' for Ioan and has let her poor child file without a lawyer, because no lawyer would countenance this, as there is clearly not enough evidence. A child can't put out a DV just because she doesn't want to see her father if there is no domestic violence, and domestic violence requires solid evidence. The only evidence that will come out of this is the extremely severe PA the child has been subjected to.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Don’t come at me but if I were Ioan this would be it for me. Support them financially of course but also explain that he’s letting them go and maybe one day they will want to see him again. Plus this will effectively cripple mAlice’s revenge any further.
Alice will never change. There’s no way this can ever work.

• Heart
  • Sad

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Comments are not open on that DM story.

Alison b knows this is bullshit. She is trying to distance herself from saying the abuse happened by saying only that the documents have been filed. Which is true. The DM lawyers will be nervous about this.
Alison Bullcunt shouldn’t have posted this in the first place, not just because it is obviously a set up. This has to do with a troubled, immature and emotionally vulnerable child. This will follow her for the rest of her life, and whether she regrets it or not, people will never stop gossiping about her. People she knows, not some randos on the internet. People she will meet at school. This is not journalism. This is child abuse.

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
I hope Alice is arrested and jailed this time for breaking the DVRO. It’s getting hard for me to try and defend Ella, she’s too much like her mother, which means she seems to like a drama filled life, I still feel bad for her, but at 13 I certainly knew right from wrong, of course I was raised by loving, caring parents who are still together after 25 years of marriage.
Ella is being raised by a hateful piece of shit.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Mrsoh

VIP Member
She is a bitch, I hope that eventually those girls have fuck all to do with her and she is all alone in this world.

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I'm calling it now that Ella went to attack Bianca and Ioan ejected her.
Ella got bruised in the process, all pre planned.
Alice now thinks this has given her the upper hand but she seems to have forgotten everything Ioan has lodged with his lawyers.
Those faxes that Alice received Christmas and new years eve when she prevented visitation. The full text messages not just the cherry picked versions Alice posted. The chaperone can also be called about Ella's aggressive behaviour towards her father and then repeating accusations about Bianca that came directly from Alice. The list is endless.. HMS Alice has struck an iceberg and listing 🤔😉

• Heart
  • Sad