Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
In fairness to Alice's BFF, she is not writing anywhere that Ella's allegations are true, just that she has filed a request for a restraining order. Of course she has extra info from her BFF on this and she scheduled the article as demanded by Alice shortly before a red carpet appearance, but ultimately she is just doing her morally questionable job of being a celebrity reporter.
Except on twitter she said there were orders against both I & B cos she dumb… or malicious. Here’s one for Anne.

D32B5210-5E98-439B-939E-EF2A45960DA1.jpeg

ETA: at this moment there is only one RO and it’s against Alice. So this is likely defamation.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Alice's motivations with this have been to gain maximum publicity and to damage Ioan and Bianca's reputations and to get revenge on them.

We haven't heard anything from her from months, bar the odd Instagram post about her day-to-day life, as we thought she was obeying the DVRO. It seemed like she had got her act together, had moved house, and was settling into her new life. We thought the DVRO charges were dropped in exchange for Alice agreeing to something related to her leaving the house and getting on with her life.

Nope. All this time she was plotting and scheming to get revenge. The Telegraph magazine cover with Ioan and B truly triggered her, as did Ioan's bifurcation request. And then she was convinced they would be walking the red carpet for the MS fundraiser.

I'll say it again. If your soon to be ex-husband's girlfriend really did hurt your child, you would do everything to protect the child and you would use your lawyer to protect you and the police to press criminal charges.

• You wouldn't part ways with your fourth lawyer the day before the request for the restraining orders were filed.

• You wouldn't get your minions on Twitter to drop hints about what had happened a week before revealing it, almost revelling in the incident and full of glee about it.

• You wouldn't create sock accounts on Twitter (one of which was created in early May) to attack your ex and his girlfriend, such accounts then claiming to have the inside knowledge on what happened with the alleged assault.

• You wouldn't go to one of the biggest tabloids in the world and give them an exclusive to the journalist, a friend of yours, on what allegedly happened, with the tabloid then running it as an online front page story (coincidentally, the same day as the MS fundraiser you were convinced your ex and his girlfriend were going to be attending). You wouldn't want to open your child and your family up to that horrible level of scrutiny and gossip.

• You wouldn't send a photo of your child's injuries to a man you've never met on Twitter, to get him to post it.

Anyone can see what has happened here. I hope there is a CPS investigation into Alice, and that she faces consequences for her actions.
If any of my kids were ever assaulted by anyone, my first reaction would be an ER visit, followed by a call to the police, then find a therapist to help my child deal with the trauma, I would not be calling my newspaper friends to spread the story around. My first and only priority would be to make sure my child is safe, gets all the help she needs and protect her privacy.

• Heart

pommobear

VIP Member
I think a lot of the issue is that people who haven't dealt with malignant narcissists simply can't get their heads round the fact that another person could treat other humans that way. Until you've experienced it yourself, when you hear about it you think it's all a bit far fetched because no one could possibly be that evil.

She's a toxic, awful person.

• Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
there you go

what a piece of shit
NO FUCKING WAY!
I believe that mAlice has put her up to this, so that she gets more child support. She has groomed her into a younger version of
herself, I don't like speaking badly about kids, as they didn't do anything to deserve this, but at nearly 14 you know what your doing!
At this point I think that she had an argument with her dad, mAlice has blown it out of proportion and said an assault occurred (I don't believe it did, restrain someone yes, assult no) and now here we are!
I feel so sad for Ioan, he has tried everything to salvage this relationship and this is what he us rewarded with 😔
I wouldn't blame him, if they said fuck this and moved to either London or Australia

• Heart
  • Sad

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Poor Ioan, Bianca, and those girls. They’re all victims of Alice.

I hope Ioan and Bianca can weather the storm, but I don’t think anyone (even Ioan) would judge Bianca for removing herself from the entire situation for the sake of her health.

It’s absolutely heartbreaking to observe this whole thing play out. Just awful.

• Heart

Feather fans

VIP Member
there you go

what a piece of shit
Like mother like daughter. I fucking thought so
Ps this is again my husband’s story mirrored with girls instead of boys. And Im sorry to say his oldest grew up a real piece of shit. Im afraid it will be the same

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
So Bogoff never gave AB the document? What a surprise... The socks were deployed however.

DAM: Why does he have a chaperone? And how would you know that? Did Bianca tell you? I hear she talks to all the Alice haters.

Yes it's mAlice again pretending that public domain info is something Bianca told us.

DAM: This sort of person is dangerous. Child abuse is not a game. Children are being assaulted and beaten. 'red carpet events'? My blood runs cold

Beaten? Pull the other one. Fucking liar.

DAM: Again, I am not Alice. But thank you for the compliment. You seem really nice.

Why so invested then? I see you mAlice.

DAM: You won't be when they [CPS] are! They'll see it immediately for what it is. Your hero Bianca Wallace is an acne faced anorexic steroid-addicted self-aggrandizing nasty piece of work. It was clear from the beginning. Have to say I never thought she'd smash a child though. Horrific

Alice showing her arse again.

DAM: Alice deals low-blows? LOLOLOL I hear you are known as the most vindictive of the entire anti-Alice lot. What have you achieved? What have you done that makes you happy? Or others? Do you ever have a positive thought? Where did nasty Alice touch you? Poor baby

This echoes the court doc - AE: Dena: (dollar signs in her eyes) Tell me my baby. Show me where she hurt you!!!!!

DAM: Wait wait... weren't you saying the files didn't exist at all and the Mail was talking complete shit earlier on? So the cases DO exist? How can I believe in you Andrea when you speak first and check later? Your fans must feel like idiots now

LOL - Alice is playing dumb here.

DAM: His lawyers are wishing they never took hi on in the first place. @ElkinsKalt your reputation just took a HUGE dive having Ioan Gruffudd and child-beater Bianca Wallace as clients

No they aren't. It's Leon, Marie etc who have the regrets.

DAM: Not gonna happen. A lot more to come out. Hang tight honey!

Will there be a picture leaked to an incel in NZ of a scratch next?

DAM: Sadly I'm not. I'm a sentient person who can see very clearly what is going on here. You, in particular, stand out as one of the meanest, nastiest of the lot. And for what? Do you know any of these people? You still have time to put aside your constant hate and find love.

Oh fuck off Alice 'find love' Evans

DAM: No - the RO the two vindictive lovebirds put on the ex-wife is an insult to real victims of abuse. Those jackasses trying to put the wife in jail for an email. And it turns out the whole time they were actually physically abusing their children? Psychopaths.

From the court docs - AE: "there is no way I will et them near you given the lack of care you have already shown. I'm too scared you and Bianca could hurt them." So she made her wish come 'true' by weaponising the kid. This was her plan all along.

• Angry
  • Wow

Ioanly.me

I wonder how long Papa Evans took the abuse from his own daughter till he decided that he needs to protect himself and cut her off.

it’s been said and documented before… but it always puzzled me, how many family members she offended/ abused, that no one.. even her very distant family like 3rd cousin didn’t stepped in when she was posting drunken videos daily.
SHE’S GOT NO ONE! No one from 54 years on this earth… (apart from some random weirdos on internet who come and goes)

and she’s got nothing too loose anymore, which makes her a very dangerous person. Her only bridge to normal social connections was Ioan and that bridge is long gone now.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Ioan has kept more receipts than Welp. This will work out and be seen for what it is.

• Heart
I’m pretty tired of seeing this total and utter cunt (seemingly) continuously get away with her deplorable behaviour. Alison Bitchoff can also get in the bin, she clearly has no morals, hence working for a gutter cleaning rag like the Daily Mail. How that evil bitch mAlice can live with herself I don’t know, she’s stooped so low she’s surfing soil now. The damage this is doing, and will continue to do to those girls is immeasurable. Poor Ioan and poor B 💔

ETA: the insufferable twat Lupine can also fuck off with his word salad bollocks.

I feel a teeny bit better now!

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Ioan only has to pay for Ella until she's 18. Narc Mommie will never pay for her and she should realise that by now. This is the same liar who said she would pay for Ella's $50k school. Yeah right...

After that he shouldn't pay for anything until there is a proper reconciliation and apology for the stunts she pulled because at her age, you know it's wrong. It's tough love, but she needs it.
Yeah I’m struggling to accept this kind of behaviour from an almost 14 year old. I have had five children this age, they know what’s right and wrong. I’m willing to give her some leeway here because it’s learned behaviour but only a tiny bit. There’s a fairly long list of bad behaviour (at best) that is unacceptable. My older children have also been through my divorce. Making false allegations of this nature doesn’t bode well in her later years.

• Heart

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
Ioan is very dignified in his responses so I would expect nothing less but he and Bianca must be hurt terribly. The red carpet is going to be so difficult for them tonight which is what “that thing” wanted all along.

• Sad
  • Heart

Ioanly.me

I hope Andrea knows how much we appreciate her
#legend

ANDREA! BLINK TWICE IF YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Loopy

" Here we have it. The "incident" involved Bianca Wallace repeatedly slamming Ella Evans' head and arm in the doorway Ella was trying to flee through. The police are involved. So Bianca is essentially a child basher.
I have had to sit here for years while Alice Evans has been defiled as a person and a mother and now we can see the truth of who the real abusers are. Was it Alice who grabbed Bianca's arm and made her swing that door on her child?
So, to all those people who have spent their days defiling Alice Evans and those who got their undies knotted because Alice sent some angry emails under stress, please note you are officially supporting a child basher and a defiler. I hope you are really pleased with yourselves."
2023-06-02 23_30_23-(1) Lupine - non melior amicus non nequior hostis 🇺🇦 on Twitter_ _So, to a...png

Injury pic (wtf how can he post this)
2023-06-02 23_30_33-(1) Lupine - non melior amicus non nequior hostis 🇺🇦 on Twitter_ _So, to a...png

So it was saturday visitation. I assume chaperone was there then. And Bianca was just by coincidence there. Ella clearly freaked out when she saw her and frames her for it. Also "swing the door at her"? How is that an attack? this again sounds like she defended herself or just tried to prevent her from leaving?

• Angry
  • Wow

lurkette

I’m only on page 3 of this mess but couldn’t resist commenting.

Well well what a surprise, I doubt any of us are shocked to see what’s happened, Malice grows bitter and more resentful each day! Shock horror! No doubt she thinks what she has done is a really smart move.

All I am going to say is that Judges are not stupid. The timing of this, the fact Ioan already has a RO against her, her constant stalling tactics and games to drag this out, his new big break that will make Alice’s blood BOIL … I do not question for a second that Bianca has done anything to harm Ella, and I doubt there is a slither of evidence that would suggest any event as such occurred.

I think Ioan has let a LOT of stuff Malice has done slide for the sake of the girls and to keep the peace, but no more now! He needs to take that bloated cunt to the cleaners, and I think this new plot of hers may be the straw that breaks the camels back.

• Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
I don't understand how a minor can file for a restraining order , that's batshit. Surely its push for criminal charges ? If my child was actually assaulted by my ex and his gf I'd be calling the police and child services, not getting her to file for a restraining order. It's all lies and bullshit Alice is an evil woman. Betty Broderick level , I think bianca needs to gtfo of there she's crazy I think it's a safety matter now.

accidentally_in_the_mix

There is an overused Tattle meme "I'm loving the drama". In this case I'm certainly not loving the drama. This is a family in tatters due to a very evil woman. I will have to keep the faith, truth will out.
I'm not loving it either. I am almost at the point of taking a break from reading here because the shit AE pulls is heartbreaking and so frustrating to read about. I don't even know these people in real life but poor I, B, E, and E....I just feel so completely awful from how their lives are completely ruined by AE. I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy.

• Heart