Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #170 Bad Boyo 4! Want more?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she doesnt deserve the benefit of the doubt, but I took his "she continues to abuse me" more like that even after the restraining order her abuse continued, whether this was very recent or a few months ago is not really clear to me. Althogh I suppose she will have opportunities privately over the kids (technically they are even allowed to communicate about this) and mutual friends etc.
I suspect it goes deeper than that. Yes she’s allowed to contact him about the kids. But she isn’t allowed to abuse him about the kids, not even counting how she’s prevented visitation. Willing to bet more criminal charges are coming. And soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I love that you only call her the Abuser. Because that’s what she is. The Mouth? Nah. Anything that spews from there is a lie meant to abuse and thankfully she’s been silent publicly anyhow. And still abusing him privately according to the latest court papers. Eventually she will have nothing to talk about and … amen for that.
i agree @ButterTart, she is first, last and everything in between an abuser. Incapable and unwilling to be anything else.

Reactions: 26
It's very very likely she will. My own narc ex did this and now my 16 year old daughter has estranged herself from him and did so once she was old enough to suss him and his toxicity out. It was a heartbreaking situation to be in. If A decides to carry on with the PA she is self sabotaging her relationship with her children and will regret it.
My granddaughter struggles with her narc mother who is quite overbearing with the gaslighting . In fact she frightens her and can't be herself around her . Very sad to watch. It's for 2 hours a week and our hands are tied.

Malice your daughters (or at least one) are going to turn on you through fear (flight or fight) when they're older!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
If only it was, then Ioan wouldn't be desperate to bifurcate. You said before that the only reason to do it was if you wanted to remarry.

He could be dead and buried before this happens lol.

We don't know their plans obviously but the became a couple in June 2021 so it's now nearly 2 years ago. I doubt there will be a 8 year courtship like he had with Alice. B hasn't got time for that tit lol. I see the main problem as financial tbh given his unsteady income and generous child support that he will have to pay. That said maybe love will conquer all. They will just have to live modestly but they seem to be doing that already and B is not a leech either.

I am going to predict wedding bells. Not a cynic on this one.
I think so as well. They’re coming up on their second anniversary and are obviously happy and committed. Life is very short and Ioan has undoubtedly been unhappy for a long time in his marriage to mAlice. As mAlice hasn’t altered her nasty behavior at all”and seemingly is in control of everything” this is one thing Ioan can control. Maybe this will make clear to the “bleep” that the marriage is over. He wants to shake loose the tick and marry a woman worthy of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I look forward to Ioan getting the majority of the custody and Alice paying him child support. I will piss my pants laughing.
I would have to be scraped off the floor but I'm willling to put myself through that 🤣

• Haha
I too am proud of my cunting on here. Fully encouraged by @ButterTart @KikiFromNy and @Mad Betty. It was light relief in a somewhat difficult time for me personally. I love this community, I may also be three sharp ones in. If Alice had only not seen us as the enemy she might see a community joined together in their condemnation of her batshit and awful behaviour.
I can spot a narc mother a mile away, having had one.
Alice will live to regret her behaviour eventually when the girls see her for the abusive bleep she is. Then it’ll be too late for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Surely his lawyers would advise against paying anything until this is reached under a settlement and rubber stamped by a Judge.
I really hope she hasn't let the dog return to a shelter, I did wonder if the " so disappointed in friends" post was because she'd tried to rehome Emma.
I hope she HAS, actually. It was no life for a dog, she’d be better cared for in a shelter and hopefully after getting rehomed. There were clear signs of distress, the dog needed out of there and out of that family

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m hoping with all my might that Ioan’s divorce goes through on the bleep’s 55th birthday. 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I hope she HAS, actually. It was no life for a dog, she’d be better cared for in a shelter and hopefully after getting rehomed. There were clear signs of distress, the dog needed out of there and out of that family
Why is she always carrying Emma (badly)? I feel so sorry for that dog, and agree she'd be better off elsewhere. The difference between Emma and Bubba Bear is striking.

• Sad
Why is she always carrying Emma (badly)? I feel so sorry for that dog, and agree she'd be better off elsewhere. The difference between Emma and Bubba Bear is striking.
Perhaps the pavement is too hot ? Though looking at the halfwit you wud think she lived in Siberia 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think he plans to remarry too. It might not be what WE would do / consider wise ATM and in these circumstances, but we’re talking about IG here. It’d be consistent with everything in his personality, the relationship he has with B, her personality, not to mention the way he was brought up.

Ioans lining up his ducks in a row. I think he should hang on to his freedom for another year or 2 before entering another marriage . On other hand I want to see MAlices face when he does lol
MOO

Reactions: 7
We still don't know Bianca's visa status....I don't really understand how she can be in the US on a work visa - LA is chock full of extras, it doesn't need to hand out work visas and import them to fill a skills gap.
We also don't know how she's paying for very expensive medical treatment.
Getting married may solve these two issues for her and being his wife may well sort out two very big financial and practical problems for them.

Reactions: 15
We still don't know Bianca's visa status....I don't really understand how she can be in the US on a work visa - LA is chock full of extras, it doesn't need to hand out work visas and import them to fill a skills gap.
We also don't know how she's paying for very expensive medical treatment.
Getting married may solve these two issues for her and being his wife may well sort out two very big financial and practical problems for them.
I still wonder if a ray of sunshine is a cover up to get a o2 visa. its 3 years, so probably valid till next year

Reactions: 8
I still wonder if a ray of sunshine is a cover up to get a o2 visa. its 3 years, so probably valid till next year
Yes I thought the same....but they have been coming and going a fair bit...trips to Cannes to Wales etc. So I wonder if she's on some kind of shorter term B1 visa where they leave and go back. Not sure if the timings fit.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't call it a 'cover up'. B does want to get this made but it's easier said than done. Also, Alice's bullshit (repeated by the eldest) that Ioan is spending all his money to 'make Bianca a star' - LOL - when B is paying his rent. The funny thing is Alice did more to bring fame to Bianca than Ioan ever did.

Yes. They have practical considerations too. Not that that's the main reason to marry of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes. They have practical considerations too. Not that that's the main reason to marry of course.
Saving thousands on medical bills and being able to stay in the same country are pretty good/strong reasons to marry in my view - and far better reasons than just 'being in love' (or being given an ultimatum like last time lol) - being in love on own is not really a strong reason to get married!! Why bother?
We got married for tax reasons otherwise we wouldn't have bothered!

ETA: I'm convinced this is the reason for the bifurcation. He's waited this long to divorce and Alice has finally piped down (in public at least). Things are going his way. Yes it's a pain in the arse it's taking to long to be free of her and it's horrible still being married to someone who abused you. But he's been abused for a very long time and been very patient. He has no pressing need to bifurcate other than to remarry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Yes I thought the same....but they have been coming and going a fair bit...trips to Cannes to Wales etc. So I wonder if she's on some kind of shorter term B1 visa where they leave and go back. Not sure if the timings fit.
hm

end november 2021 move to US
UK end of february 2022
back to US in late may 2022
monaco in june 2022 for a week
Oz in october for 10 days

I guess it was kinda fitting until october, but to our knowledge they are consistently in the US since october. The thing is also that this is not how visas work: they dont typically reset if you travel in and out (there are some visas where you are only allowed to be for a certain amount of months consecutively in your granted time period in a country but that doesnt seem to be the case here). I honestly think she is on some 2 or 3 years visa and the trips were unrelated to it (you are allowed to travel after all). You can get a o2 visa by just believably showing that you are working on something: I think a movie that is backed by a well known actor and a respected editor, with deadline article and poster and imdb pre-production status is easily enough to get it.

Saving thousands on medical bills and being able to stay in the same country are pretty good/strong reasons to marry in my view - and far better reasons than just 'being in love' (or being given an ultimatum like last time lol) - being in love on own is not really a strong reason to get married!! Why bother?
We got married for tax reasons otherwise we wouldn't have bothered!

ETA: I'm convinced this is the reason for the bifurcation. He's waited this long to divorce and Alice has finally piped down (in public at least). Things are going his way. Yes it's a pain in the arse it's taking to long to be free of her and it's horrible still being married to someone who abused you. But he's been abused for a very long time and been very patient. He has no pressing need to bifurcate other than to remarry.
well I'm dodging marriage and all the tax benefits despite being in a decade long relationship because I feel like we are happier this way LOL

I disagree about it being the only pressing need. It has been proven time and time again that the stalling party finally cooperates when you are bifurcating because the reason for stalling is always the desire to not get divorced and tbh Alice is one of the clearest examples of this. The only weird thing is that he didnt do this straight away, would have saved him all that "we are still legally married" crap when his relationship came out. Then again, correct me if I'm wrong but can you even bifurcate without both parties submitting their financial disclosure? (which she only submitted a few months ago lol, more stalling) Though he could have enforced them by asking for a request for order: Alice was almost a year late with both the divorce response and the financial disclosure. He is so passive, lol.

Maybe Bianca is pregnant lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
hm

end november 2021 move to US
UK end of february 2022
back to US in late may 2022
monaco in june 2022 for a week
Oz in october for 10 days

I guess it was kinda fitting until october, but to our knowledge they are consistently in the US since october. The thing is also that this is not how visas work: they dont typically reset if you travel in and out (there are some visas where you are only allowed to be for a certain amount of months consecutively in your granted time period in a country but that doesnt seem to be the case here). I honestly think she is on some 2 or 3 years visa and the trips were unrelated to it (you are allowed to travel after all). You can get a o2 visa by just believably showing that you are working on something: I think a movie that is backed by a well known actor and a respected editor, with deadline article and poster and imdb pre-production status is easily enough to get it.

well I'm dodging marriage and all the tax benefits despite being in a decade long relationship because I feel like we are happier this way LOL

I disagree about it being the only pressing need. It has been proven time and time again that the stalling party finally cooperates when you are bifurcating because the reason for stalling is always the desire to not get divorced and tbh Alice is one of the clearest examples of this. The only weird thing is that he didnt do this straight away, would have saved him all that "we are still legally married" crap when his relationship came out. Then again, correct me if I'm wrong but can you even bifurcate without both parties submitting their financial disclosure? (which she only submitted a few months ago lol, more stalling) Though he could have enforced them by asking for a request for order: Alice was almost a year late with both the divorce response and the financial disclosure. He is so passive, lol.

Maybe Bianca is pregnant lmao
aaahhh imagine the DRAMA

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anybody get a copy of the joinder stuff filed back in April ? Does it say the amount of Alice's SAG pension?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.