Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #170 Bad Boyo 4! Want more?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cracked me up. It never even crossed my mind that Alice might want to be a stylist; I thought she had just finally recognized how badly she NEEDS a stylist. Very amusing.
I think we all thought she recognised the desperate need for a stylist not be one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just saw this and wanted to pop by and say how proud I am of M33L4 and all the Turds for our undoubtedly significant role in getting bleep to number 1 spot 😅. Alice you're finally number 1 at something...Happy Monday y'all 😆

Screenshot_20230522_082255_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just saw this and wanted to pop by and say how proud I am of M33L4 and all the Turds for our undoubtedly significant role in getting bleep to number 1 spot 😅. Alice you're finally number 1 at something...Happy Monday y'all 😆

View attachment 2187824
And these 4 examples are just some of the reasons I have to THINK before I say anything around my Grandchildren!!

Bad Nanny!! 🤭

PS sending best wishes to our lovely @KikiFromNy and hoping she is doing better ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve been waiting for someone to notice this. Took about 30 min for it to land here Lol. Defo Alices shoes yeah. Alice btw has been following stylists so maybe she is practicing on friends. In the last day or 2 she has followed about 10 stylists.
I noticed that she has been following stylists of late, I fear for their safety 🤣
---
Surely nobody would sign off on Bianca being grilled over whether there was an affair? Even financials surely can be evidenced without the need for this?

(She seems to have gotten away with so much already that I never expected she would though.)
I can't see it happening 🤞🏻

I think that Cali is a "non fault" state regarding divorce, so IF there was an affair, its kinda irrelevant...someone correct me if I'm wrong.
---

View attachment 2187824
Okay so I just saw this on a page I follow on insta, less than an hour ago (wonder if its same one 👀. I'm in the UK and I can confirm this is legally correct! 😆
---
Which seems like great news. Ioan is a man of action these days - she’s out of the house and he’s out from under its expenses, if all goes well he’ll be divorced by July 4, and now he may be playing hardball on getting needed information. I’m not speculating at all on his and B’s future plans - I just think the man has momentum and is making things happen. First the house, then the spouse - carry on!
If we wasn't dedicating the next thread to Toxteth the BIB has to be a contender 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If she is thinking that she can be a celebrity stylist, she is even more delusional than she has shown so far. Does she even have the contacts in the industry and do celebrities even know she exists. One look at her crazy outfits and it is enough for even minor celebs to " peace...out"
She has to accept that her days in Hollywood as a working actress are over. Just to get on those employment websites and start applying for jobs on there.
I think she is getting ready for the red carpet appearances 🤔😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She'd likely get an invite seeing as she's previously attended these fundraising events.
Do you really think so? I get the feeling she's persona non grata at the moment.

I really hope the organisers do their research and see she's not a person who should be invited to these things (DVRO, trashing Bianca and her MS).

If she's at the same event Ioan and Bianca are at, it would be disastrous. Fireworks and aggression galore, she'd be chucked out.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.