Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #170 Bad Boyo 4! Want more?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swooping in like a bat out of hell to start a new thread...

Congrats to @sevenyearbiatch for the new thread title, seconded by @Ametrine . You win a half-packed box of baby doll heads 👶 and eBay makeup 💄 for your efforts.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...-the-click-its-the-unregulated-lunatic.38584/

Recap: Bianca had a lovely feature in the Sunday Telegraph magazine, discussing her MS and how it changed her life. Tattlers were all pleased to hear that Ioan was cast in the next Bad Boys film. On the WeHo front, it appears that Casa de LaJolla has been sold, so Alice is busy packing up her flotsam and jetsam.

Tattle on, Tattlers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Swooping in like a bat out of hell to start a new thread...

Congrats to @sevenyearbiatch for the new thread title, seconded by @Ametrine . You win a half-packed box of baby doll heads 👶 and eBay makeup 💄 for your efforts.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...-the-click-its-the-unregulated-lunatic.38584/

Recap: Bianca had a lovely feature in the Sunday Telegraph magazine, discussing her MS and how it changed her life. Tattlers were all pleased to hear that Ioan was cast in the next Bad Boys film. On the WeHo front, it appears that Casa de LaJolla has been sold, so Alice is busy packing up her flotsam and jetsam.

Tattle on, Tattlers!
Thank you for the new thread @SusieTCones!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For those of you not on the Celeb Death Pool thread, which is hilarious btw cos we are so useless, I’ve now had two dreams about Alice’s untimely death (that I do not wish upon her at all).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I went back to an old thread to reread something and it's making me laugh how different the threads were initially! People regularly calling IG a 'tit' and 'wet' and suggesting he 'man up'. Glad things are different now. But it's amazing how much of AE's crappy behaviour I'd completely forgotten about now that she's had her trap shut for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
For those of you not on the Celeb Death Pool thread, which is hilarious btw cos we are so useless, I’ve now had two dreams about Alice’s untimely death (that I do not wish upon her at all).
I read that thread and it's one of the funniest on here. It amuses me a lot.

I saw your Alice dream posts.

Reactions: 14
Having to live as a civilian will be a kind of death to mAlice.

Also that woman is as strong as an ox. 102 ailments but she's a fighter!

Reactions: 24
mAlice will have to handcuff herself when the premiere of Bad Boys 4 happens and B and I do the red carpet. Those fingers will be on fire.
She will resurrect the story of her and the girls having no food and no money. Seems to be her go to when I and B are doing something like that

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you for the new thread @SusieTCones and also @sevenyearbiatch and @Ametrine for a great thread title
Will The Mouth (I love this btw) finish packing up her rubbish stuff and move out of the La Jolla residence nice and peacefully? Or will there be a weeping and a wailing to be heard all over the LA area? Or will she leave it until the last possible moment and we will be many threads further on by then?

Reactions: 23
She will resurrect the story of her and the girls having no food and no money. Seems to be her go to when I and B are doing something like that
Perhaps. I wonder if begging outside the Chateau Marmont or Soho House would be lucrative? Probably. You're welcome mAlice!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I went back to an old thread to reread something and it's making me laugh how different the threads were initially! People regularly calling IG a 'tit' and 'wet' and suggesting he 'man up'. Glad things are different now. But it's amazing how much of AE's crappy behaviour I'd completely forgotten about now that she's had her trap shut for her.
I can proudly say I wasn’t one of them. It took me maybe a week or less to figure out something just wasn’t right about that relationship. I think it was all those photos of Alice trying to asphixiate her prey before consuming him. Poor Yo! 🐍

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Nothing much to say, just really want to try on the crown! 😂
---
I can proudly say I wasn’t one of them. It took me maybe a week or less to figure out something just wasn’t right about that relationship. I think it was all those photos of Alice trying to asphixiate her prey before consuming him. Poor Yo! 🐍
Those comments made me so freaking angry. That attitude that a man can't be a victim of abuse and that he should "man up" are so freaking ignorant and infuriating. Those people showed their asses badly.

Oh drat it! Not interested in the coronation, but I'm sad I missed the crown on my cute little witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nothing much to say, just really want to try on the crown! 😂
---

Those comments made me so freaking angry. That attitude that a man can't be a victim of abuse and that he should "man up" are so freaking ignorant and infuriating. Those people showed their asses badly.

Oh drat it! Not interested in the coronation, but I'm sad I missed the crown on my cute little witch!
You can still get one, I just tried one to test and it worked but took it back off because I'm not British or interested 😂

You need to go to preferences, which can be accessed by pressing your profile picture in the upper bar, beside alerts. Within preferences there's an option for hat that you need to toggle on and then you should have a crown.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You can still get one, I just tried one to test and it worked but took it back off because I'm not British or interested 😂

You need to go to preferences, which can be accessed by pressing your profile picture in the upper bar, beside alerts. Within preferences there's an option for hat that you need to toggle on and then you should have a crown.
Yay!! I have been royally crowned. As a Leo I take extraordinary satisfaction in this! 😂
Thanks Mark. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
New piece in the Daily Fail by Alison Boshoff
Looks like Alice is moving out this weekend!!!

Ioan ‘too poor’ to pay for his family’s home

Tough times for actress Alice Evans, who is moving out of the $2 million home she shared with actor husband Ioan Gruffudd this weekend.

Evans, 54, is bound for a rented house with their two daughters Elsie and Ella after Gruffudd pleaded with a court to allow the home to be sold, saying he didn’t have the money to keep up with mortgage payments for his family following their split in 2021. The three-bedroom house in La Jolla, San Diego, is the only home his children have ever known.

Gruffudd is now living in Los Angeles with girlfriend Bianca Wallace, 29. A friend says: ‘Alice is packing up and it’s been a devastating period. She is very sad that she and the children have to move out, but there was no option.’

The Fantastic Four star told a court in a document filed last year that neither he nor Evans could afford the $6,750 a month in mortgage payments, insurance and property tax.

He said he’d had just one paid job in the past year and was so poor he was relying on handouts from his young girlfriend. ‘The rent for my apartment is $3,400 per month; I live there with my girlfriend, who has been paying the majority of our living expenses, and all of our rent, since September 2022 due to my financial circumstances,’ he said.

He added: ‘I have explained these financial circumstances to Alice and have asked her numerous times since we separated, through counsel, to help financially and to agree to sell the La Jolla residence . . . but Alice has not agreed to my requests.’

Gruffudd filed for divorce in March 2021 after Evans revealed on social media that her husband of 14 years was walking out on her and their two daughters.

In September he went public with Bianca, an Australian actress who was an extra on TV drama Harrow — which Gruffudd starred in.

Evans’s Instagram bio reads: ‘I am so disappointed in so many people now that my life has suddenly changed for the worst.’

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.