Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #170 Bad Boyo 4! Want more?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the English courts, you’d say served with a witness summons, not subpoenaed. I think the triumphant caw “You’ve been served!” is only ever heard in fictional legal dramas here though! (The terminology used may be different in the Scottish courts, though.)
You can tell I don’t work in the law and have never been called to court 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Crusty Sock Bro never DID work out how to leave Twitter 😉
twit!
Although he's got one thing right, nobody can talk like the Mouth 🤣
---
oooh, something is about to happen!
I agree. I woke up to the exact point in a movie where they said "you are served". Yeah sure you did iTones! I'm sorry but you'd just Google that wouldn't you? Not ask the twitterverse. I don't believe for a moment that he doesn't know what it means, as we use the term "served" in the UK too. Maybe the judge agreed to the bifurcation and she's been "served" the papers to attend the hearing?
Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Alice hasn't complied with supplying the required information about the vanishing $100.000 is my guesstimate 🍿
What is the consequences of this? If this is the case?
Just noticed your avatar 🤣
Not sure of the consequences, I'd say that she could be forced to do a full financial disclosure, which she should have done already. The judge won't look on her favourably in any event.
I'd love someone to ask Cocksock how mAlice can afford the rent on that place 👀

Reactions: 8
Oh gawd, Lady Vile is at Cannes and I'm guessing that Alice chose her dress plus lent her own shoes to make it look tacky like a Alice Evans Designs 😆
20230521_231950.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh gawd, Lady Vile is at Cannes and I'm guessing that Alice chose her dress plus lent her own shoes to make it look tacky like a Alice Evans Designs 😆View attachment 2187403
I’ve been waiting for someone to notice this. Took about 30 min for it to land here Lol. Defo Alices shoes yeah. Alice btw has been following stylists so maybe she is practicing on friends. In the last day or 2 she has followed about 10 stylists.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It might be related to the death threats they made before Christmas. I know several twitter members reported them to the UK police. One of those members was chased off Twitter by Marica apparently. How does she get so much private information on these people?
People tend to provide this information themselves. If you know a person’s name and/or place of residence it’s easy to find their phone number and address. The person you mentioned is particularly vile and obsessed. Behind a keyboard at least.

Reactions: 7
It might be related to the death threats they made before Christmas. I know several twitter members reported them to the UK police. One of those members was chased off Twitter by Marica apparently. How does she get so much private information on these people?
I wouldnt trust too much what those people say. Plus it would be then for the UK, not the USA.

I actually wouldnt take Tone's waffling too serious tbh. He is usually just throwing some bones so that Alice's psychos can have a crack on this.
Has she had her side subpoena Bianca, the bleeping twit!
Bianca has no relevance. Although I could imagine that Alice's side may demand documentation for her wrt to what she is paying that benefits Ioan beyond a shared rent. This kind of thing can count as a income (just like its the case if Alice isnt paying for her house but someone else) and thus impact support payments.
Or maybe, someone’s feeling left out and missing Turd attention, and craves speculation to have an excuse for more Twitter ranting to the (dwindling) interested …
Bingo

Reactions: 16
Interesting. I don’t think that in the UK we would use the term “served”. We would use subpoenaed (sp?) so sounds to me like she’s been served. That’s the language in the US isn’t it
No not quite. In the UK we use the term "served" a lot, when someone is served with an order of the court requiring them to do something, or a court notice of a hearing date. A statement of service is prepared by the process server which stands as proof to the judge that the person has been served, and therefore knows what the court requires them to do. Non compliance has consequences depending on what is required, not attending a hearing can result in costs being ordered against you, or the hearing proceeding with orders made in absence. Non compliance can result in a Co tempt of court which is a criminal offence.

The term "subpoena" is more commonly used in the US, but effectively means the same as the UK term "witness summons". This means that a person (not necessarily the applicant or respondent) has to attend court as a witness to give evidence. A witness summons and a subpoena are the same thing, and a person has to be "served" with it.

Reactions: 10
Surely nobody would sign off on Bianca being grilled over whether there was an affair? Even financials surely can be evidenced without the need for this?

(She seems to have gotten away with so much already that I never expected she would though.)

Reactions: 6
I wouldnt trust too much what those people say. Plus it would be then for the UK, not the USA.

I actually wouldnt take Tone's waffling too serious tbh. He is usually just throwing some bones so that Alice's psychos can have a crack on this.

Bianca has no relevance. Although I could imagine that Alice's side may demand documentation for her wrt to what she is paying that benefits Ioan beyond a shared rent. This kind of thing can count as a income (just like its the case if Alice isnt paying for her house but someone else) and thus impact support payments.

Bingo
The courts in California wouldn’t consider the income of Alice’s new partner in terms of reducing any alimony, so I really doubt that anything Bianca pays towards her and Ioan’s expenses would factor in either.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh gawd, Lady Vile is at Cannes and I'm guessing that Alice chose her dress plus lent her own shoes to make it look tacky like a Alice Evans Designs 😆View attachment 2187403
If she is thinking that she can be a celebrity stylist, she is even more delusional than she has shown so far. Does she even have the contacts in the industry and do celebrities even know she exists. One look at her crazy outfits and it is enough for even minor celebs to " peace...out"
She has to accept that her days in Hollywood as a working actress are over. Just to get on those employment websites and start applying for jobs on there.

Reactions: 10
So is Alice’s IG gone? All of her posts and follower count is gone. Still see a blue check though. Ugh.

If it's a subpoena it must be to compel someone to do something they won't otherwise do, either appear in court or provide documents they are withholding. At this point I really think it's to do with not producing information that has been requested.
Which seems like great news. Ioan is a man of action these days - she’s out of the house and he’s out from under its expenses, if all goes well he’ll be divorced by July 4, and now he may be playing hardball on getting needed information. I’m not speculating at all on his and B’s future plans - I just think the man has momentum and is making things happen. First the house, then the spouse - carry on!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If she is thinking that she can be a celebrity stylist, she is even more delusional than she has shown so far. Does she even have the contacts in the industry and do celebrities even know she exists. One look at her crazy outfits and it is enough for even minor celebs to " peace...out"
She has to accept that her days in Hollywood as a working actress are over. Just to get on those employment websites and start applying for jobs on there.
That cracked me up. It never even crossed my mind that Alice might want to be a stylist; I thought she had just finally recognized how badly she NEEDS a stylist. Very amusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.