Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #170 Bad Boyo 4! Want more?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully it's the same judge on 3 April and he will have the measure of her already and realize all this bullshit about the high court in London over £750 is yet more of her abuse...ie to force him to stay married to her and drag out the divorce as long as possible
THIS. I can’t believe she’s so arrogant she doesn’t realise that literally *everyone* will look at the amounts involved here and know it’s nothing but petty punishment on her part. He dared to leave her, so she’ll drag it out and put every possible obstacle in the way, just to punish him. It’s teenage girl levels of petty.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I look forward to Ioan getting the majority of the custody and Alice paying him child support. I will piss my pants laughing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Do we know how much the other 2 pensions are worth?
He paid a £10k lump sum into each in the late 90s/early 00s. They both seem to now be worth ~£23k each — an average annual return of 3.5% which isn’t great but isn’t terrible.

Assuming the earliest he can access them is age 67 and the annual return rate stays the same they’ll both be worth ~£40k when he can withdraw from them.

I hope he’s not been putting money in these because he’s been putting money in his SAG pension instead 😬.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I hope our lovely Toxteth wins thread title I refixed for her on page 7 i think it was 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wasn' it recently she was complaning that Ioan was "wasting" money pursuing the DVRO costing $600- 800 per hour in legal fees - how much is she spending to obtain her "share" of the UK pension pot valued in total at $1600 - not worth an hour of lawyer time
Exactly! She really is either that dumb or that vindictive 🙄

Reactions: 7
Toxteth will win the next title but here's a suggestion anyway.

Alice: Location, Location, Location. Ioan: Bifurcation, Bifurcation, Bifurcation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Alice:
May 31, 2021: "I want full custody. I want the house. I want spousal support and child support. I want my medical bills and insurance paid. Car insurance too. Half of your life insurance. Half of your savings. Half of what you earn in the future. I won't give up. You'll have to sue me."

• Angry
  • Sick
Alice:
May 31, 2021: "I want full custody. I want the house. I want spousal support and child support. I want my medical bills and insurance paid. Car insurance too. Half of your life insurance. Half of your savings. Half of what you earn in the future. I won't give up. You'll have to sue me."
Let's break this down...
Full custody....Not going to happen

the house. ....sold

spousal support ...you fucked that with the DVRO

child support..... To be determined based on his last three years earnings. Nice one bleeping that up Alice

medical bills and insurance paid....your responsibility

Car insurance too.....how's that going?

Half of your life insurance. Nope

Half of your savings....You took all of them so you owe him

Half of what you earn in the future....not going to happen. That's his money

I won't give up....more fool you

You'll have to sue me....you're getting what you wanted with this one at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
]
He paid a £10k lump sum into each in the late 90s/early 00s.
that’s quite sad, that he didn’t manage to put anything into his pension while married to Big A, she was probably controlling where the money was going and living beyond their means…. With the money he should have 6 figure retirement pot…

Reactions: 19
btw since many asked about Emma (from 6 May)
View attachment 2180564
it's so weird how no one touched any of this

I'd be delighted if this was genuine. But yeah, it likely is not, which makes it all the more scary 😬
Is poor little Emma's face saying "Put me the fook down ya psycho witch!" or am I just projecting?
---
Every time new court documents are filed I feel so sad for him when I see his innocent almost child like signature ☹.

No offence meant to anyone who doesn’t have neat handwriting. My parents were told at multiple Parent’s Evenings my handwriting was so bad I was destined to become a Doctor. (I didn’t become a Doctor but I do have a calculator with me everywhere I go so joke is on you nineties teachers 😭)
My handwriting is so atrocious even I can't read it! And I didn't become a doctor either.

Reactions: 16
]

that’s quite sad, that he didn’t manage to put anything into his pension while married to Big A, she was probably controlling where the money was going and living beyond their means…. With the money he should have 6 figure retirement pot…
he had about 180k in his US retirement accounts iirc.

so he has about 230k after 30 years of working in the industry.

• Sad
  • Wow
Carcass out

Dorit, who I love, needs to have a dinner where her husband makes fun of Alice. It would be great!

She wants to be a RHOBH. Well, you have to go through PK first
I think she'd haul off and punch him!
---
I rarely ever used the mighty C word until Tattle normalized it for me. Now it rolls off my tongue early and often.

Blessed be.

I blame @M33L4.😂
I'm the same. Though in all honestly I only ever use it for Alice.
I blame @M33L4 too. ;)😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have to admit she has some gall using an out of jurisdiction pension pot as a reason not to bifurcate. It may halt proceedings, however given the pithy amount, I’m hoping the judge grants it and sees the pension issue as part of a future financial award consideration. It certainly isn’t reason enough for them to remain married.

It’s interesting she’s been quiet but yet clearly from these new documents, she’s not actually settled down - She’s just stopped advertising it for the whole world to see.

3rd July becomes the new Independence Day haha
Will Smith's next film title 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think there are two and they are £10k each. Not sure if that is the amount he paid in or an up to date value.
But there are clearly enough assets to cover a cash payment to compensate her IF they are in play.
The English court will not let her have a Second bite of the cherry. If they are pre marital assets they will be dealt with by the prenup in California.
TIL my pension accounts are worth multiples of a Hollywood actor’s 🤔
---
he had about 180k in his US retirement accounts iirc.

so he has about 230k after 30 years of working in the industry.
Oh ok maybe not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And me, and I only ever use it for the Abuser. Thanks Mimsy 😁😜😁
I love that you only call her the Abuser. Because that’s what she is. The Mouth? Nah. Anything that spews from there is a lie meant to abuse and thankfully she’s been silent publicly anyhow. And still abusing him privately according to the latest court papers. Eventually she will have nothing to talk about and … amen for that.

Reactions: 22
I love that you only call her the Abuser. Because that’s what she is. The Mouth? Nah. Anything that spews from there is a lie meant to abuse and thankfully she’s been silent publicly anyhow. And still abusing him privately according to the latest court papers. Eventually she will have nothing to talk about and … amen for that.
I know she doesnt deserve the benefit of the doubt, but I took his "she continues to abuse me" more like that even after the restraining order her abuse continued, whether this was very recent or a few months ago is not really clear to me. Althogh I suppose she will have opportunities privately over the kids (technically they are even allowed to communicate about this) and mutual friends etc.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.