Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #170 Bad Boyo 4! Want more?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he's been subpoenaed I think it's pretty clear where that $100k went

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If he's been subpoenaed I think it's pretty clear where that $100k went
It might be related to the death threats they made before Christmas. I know several twitter members reported them to the UK police. One of those members was chased off Twitter by Marica apparently. How does she get so much private information on these people?

Reactions: 8
living a luxury and lazy life from scammed and stolen money, but I suppose she indeed did this "all alone" :ROFLMAO:

"what she was put thru" - by herself!

"nobody can talk like Alice" - thank duck

wonder what she is planning btw
View attachment 2185865
View attachment 2185866
Interesting. I don’t think that in the UK we would use the term “served”. We would use subpoenaed (sp?) so sounds to me like she’s been served. That’s the language in the US isn’t it

Reactions: 12
Interesting. I don’t think that in the UK we would use the term “served”. We would use subpoenaed (sp?) so sounds to me like she’s been served. That’s the language in the US isn’t it
It's probably not to be a witness but to turn over documents - eg bank statements

Reactions: 9
I still wonder if a ray of sunshine is a cover up to get a o2 visa. its 3 years, so probably valid till next year
I had thought of that, not sure if I mentioned it, but great move on their part!

Reactions: 4
In the UK we tend to use the term summonsed I think 🤔
I don't think it's anything to do with Tony but rather a conversation he's most likely had with Alice, maybe she's been served with a subpoena to appear in person 🤞
We all know how fond she is of avoiding the courts and doesn't think the law applies to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In the English courts, you’d say served with a witness summons, not subpoenaed. I think the triumphant caw “You’ve been served!” is only ever heard in fictional legal dramas here though! (The terminology used may be different in the Scottish courts, though.)

Reactions: 13
If it's a subpoena it must be to compel someone to do something they won't otherwise do, either appear in court or provide documents they are withholding. At this point I really think it's to do with not producing information that has been requested.

Reactions: 11
Yeah a subpoena is an American term. So it’s Alice. It also has her way of writing and overuse of !!

Strange pair of siblings. Why you’d be happy about a subpoena is beyond me. I doubt the proceedings are going to be favourable to her if this is the way it’s going.

Reactions: 8
Could it be her side who have issued or has she herself threatened to subpoena someone?

(Hopefully not poor Gloria still enmeshed in this tit show)

Reactions: 6
Alice may have told him that she/he or somebody has been subpoenaed, which is why he’s used the term.

Reactions: 2
Or maybe, someone’s feeling left out and missing Turd attention, and craves speculation to have an excuse for more Twitter ranting to the (dwindling) interested …

Reactions: 17
Attention seeking duo at play ?
Strangest pair of siblings indeed ! Pair of balloons 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.