Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #168 Alice's claim to fame is Ioan's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll introduce you to the newest Evans Stan take: A Domestic Violence Restraining Order doesnt equal Domestic Violence šŸ¤Æ:LOL:
View attachment 2090477
Why are all Alice stans so embarrassing. The only person who can be sued for defamation is Alice, because only she publicly talked about him (& lied). Lying in court documents is perjury if anything but the judge made a point to only include facts.

They also should pay a bit more attention: because child abuse is not necessary for this to apply (although there is enough evidence to get her for emotional abuse on them too), spousal abuse is equivalent. Ironically enough this is something many womens rights activist try to enforce everywhere, but it's of course inconvenient in this specific case, eh?
View attachment 2090525
"I have no argument to counter it so I'll just use my masters narrative that people can only be paid if they side against Regina"

btw all the youtube comments I copy here are not even socks but some of Alice's IG & twitter stans. All a bit ironic to ask people to get a life etc but then they spend their time defending an abuser across multiple platforms :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2090489
"no clue about anything" regarding Ioan is yet again very ironic. All a bit rich from people who make a 180.
---

im surprised she isnt utilizing Emma, but I guess unlike the kids thats nothing she could hurt Ioan with.
Never hung onto a relationship? Correct, I never have. Once it's over, it's over. I'm not like bleeping idiot Alice :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Trying to tell an actual lawyer that you know the law better than them and that their interpretation is wrong. Priceless!
---
I'll introduce you to the newest Evans Stan take: A Domestic Violence Restraining Order doesnt equal Domestic Violence šŸ¤Æ:LOL:
View attachment 2090477
Why are all Alice stans so embarrassing. The only person who can be sued for defamation is Alice, because only she publicly talked about him (& lied). Lying in court documents is perjury if anything but the judge made a point to only include facts.

They also should pay a bit more attention: because child abuse is not necessary for this to apply (although there is enough evidence to get her for emotional abuse on them too), spousal abuse is equivalent. Ironically enough this is something many womens rights activist try to enforce everywhere, but it's of course inconvenient in this specific case, eh?
View attachment 2090525
"I have no argument to counter it so I'll just use my masters narrative that people can only be paid if they side against Regina"

btw all the youtube comments I copy here are not even socks but some of Alice's IG & twitter stans. All a bit ironic to ask people to get a life etc but then they spend their time defending an abuser across multiple platforms :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2090489
"no clue about anything" regarding Ioan is yet again very ironic. All a bit rich from people who make a 180.
---

im surprised she isnt utilizing Emma, but I guess unlike the kids thats nothing she could hurt Ioan with.
Yes, Iā€™m fantasizing about Loan. It should be at least a million dollars and no one should ask me to repay it. Thatā€™s my fantasy Loan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
View attachment 2090477

View attachment 2090525

View attachment 2090489
---

What kind of grade school mentality is this from these people. Wah...Wah. You are mean to Alice because you want her "man". Put that in quotes because he hasn't been hers for a long...long...time. Unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What kind of grade school mentality is this from these people. Wah...Wah. You are mean to Alice because you want her "man". Put that in quotes because he hasn't been hers for a long...long...time. Unbelievable.
It never occurred to me until now but Alice has always been jealous of yo liking 50-year-old slightly dowdy women. That's who's been the biggest threat in Alice's mind since the yo online debacle.

That is, she sincerely sees them as a threat. She doesn't go on to any extent about young beautiful actresses or other striking age-appropriate ladies or even younger ones. She's really been fixated on his fans who are mostly older and have a soft spot for horn blower that is in competition with Alice. Even hot Alice when she was younger was threatened by older ladies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It never occurred to me until now but Alice has always been jealous of yo liking 50-year-old slightly dowdy woman. That's who's been the biggest threat in Alice's mind since the yo online debacle.

That is, she sincerely sees them as a threat. She doesn't go on to any extent about young beautiful actresses or other striking age-appropriate ladies or even younger ones. She's really been fixated on his fans who are mostly older and have a soft spot for horn blower that is in competition with Alice. Even hot Alice when she was younger was threatened by older ladies.
Alice and her Electra Complex...

Reactions: 22
If every person who saw a famous person commented on the famous person's Instagram and asked "was it you?" Imagine how mental Instagram would be like for those famous people who leave their swamp/bed and have an actual life.

If EVERY person you walk past at the airport comments on your Instagram to tell you they saw you.

I mean Alice would LOVE this if it happened to her but
A) nobody knows who she is; and
B) those that do know who she is don't recognise her because she looks nothing like her filtered Instagram posts.
AND
C) she never leaves her pit (cess)

Reactions: 11
Dried up 50 years olds? Thatā€™s some grim misogyny right there. šŸ˜ž Are we only good for being young, sexually appealing and married? I hope itā€™s not a woman saying that but seeing the women who follow Alice thereā€™s a chance it was. A very sad attitude, letā€™s just hope their sons and daughters have people in their lives who can teach them a positive and empowered view of womanhood.
One of Aliceā€™s greatest mistakes was putting other women down and putting so much weight on her looks. People are judging her by her own standards now and her looks havenā€™t just gone, theyā€™ve done a 180Ā° and sheā€™s aging horribly. Shame her followers share her same shallow outlook. Alice is hardly a catch by those standards is she.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Dried up 50 years olds? Thatā€™s some grim misogyny right there. šŸ˜ž Are we only good for being young, sexually appealing and married? I hope itā€™s not a woman saying that but seeing the women who follow Alice thereā€™s a chance it was. A very sad attitude, letā€™s just hope their sons and daughters have people in their lives who can teach them a positive and empowered view of womanhood.
One of Aliceā€™s greatest mistakes was putting other women down and putting so much weight on her looks. People are judging her by her own standards now and her looks havenā€™t just gone, theyā€™ve done a 180Ā° and sheā€™s aging horribly. Shame her followers share her same shallow outlook. Alice is hardly a catch by those standards is she.
Wouldnā€™t Alice fit right into that 50+ demographic?ā€¦ Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Alsoā€¦. ā€˜Looseā€™ instead of ā€˜loseā€™.

I would say the educational system has failed this person, but perhaps the raw material was never there to work with.

ETA: loving the bunny bums šŸ˜‚
Of topic but they are my two triggersā€¦. of instead of have and loose instead of loseā€¦ā€¦ I seriously have to grit my teeth and carry on reading šŸ˜¬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Of topic but they are my two triggersā€¦. of instead of have and loose instead of loseā€¦ā€¦ I seriously have to grit my teeth and carry on reading šŸ˜¬
It's aloud for me instead of allowed that's my trigger, honestly if I see that I instantly stop reading whatever that person has wrote.
šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It is a bit baffling as they wrote a descrption of Alice, and then still wish Yo to be out of work so Al has to go work at Home Depot šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
The more they want to ruin Ioan, the worse it is financially for Alice and the girls. Logic is not their strong suit.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Me. Too. Donā€™t these people realise you canā€™t ā€˜to ofā€™? ā€˜To haveā€™ - fine. A basic infinitive. ā€˜Ofā€™ is not a verb.
ā€˜Impactā€™ as a verb drives me absolutely insane, potty, crazy and nuts. What about impinge, impair, infringe, affectā€¦? There are so many words that could be better deployed than this ungrammatical catch all.
Oh - and ā€˜s/he was satā€™. Unless someone has grabbed you and forced you into a seat, donā€™t do it!

Reactions: 11
Me. Too. Donā€™t these people realise you canā€™t ā€˜to ofā€™? ā€˜To haveā€™ - fine. A basic infinitive. ā€˜Ofā€™ is not a verb.
ā€˜Impactā€™ as a verb drives me absolutely insane, potty, crazy and nuts. What about impinge, impair, infringe, affectā€¦? There are so many words that could be better deployed than this ungrammatical catch all.
Oh - and ā€˜s/he was satā€™. Unless someone has grabbed you and forced you into a seat, donā€™t do it!
Add ā€œall of the suddenā€ to the list ā€¦ instead of all of a sudden. Sets my teeth on edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not only are we dried up and fifty...

We are dried up, fifty and grammar pedants!

I am anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 2090477

View attachment 2090525

View attachment 2090489
---

I see the communal brain cell has gone walkabout and is awol šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do they keep insisting on calling him 'Loan'?! It's a bloody capital I not an L. These Alice stans are absolute numpties.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why do they keep insisting on calling him 'Loan'?! It's a bloody capital I not an L. These Alice stans are absolute numpties.
Once someone says 'Loan', I can dismiss what they have to say without needing to read any further. You just canā€™t get the fans these days!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.