Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #168 Alice's claim to fame is Ioan's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice isn't moving on because no one else wants her.

Also Happy whichever religious holiday you are celebrating. I'm trying to show grace today so I will not be calling Alice a massive, evil bleep. šŸ˜
Ok I heard you. Iā€™ll do it for you. Sheā€™s a massive, cock-thundering, bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Aw.. tell me Ioan gives you the cold shoulder without telling me Ioan gives you the cold shoulder.

Now theyā€™re trying to tempt Tattlers out with some secret Alice gossip. Nahhh, no thanks itā€™s definitely a pass from me. Having said that the twitter crew might go for it. Sorry but you know itā€™s true!

Do they still have the ā€˜officialā€™ fan club? šŸ˜¬

How does it look if his ā€œfan clubā€ have a hate page about Alice? Thatā€™s a very peculiar thing to do even by their strange standards. It sounds like something Alice would come up with.

Keeps her relevant and Ioan hated by her FMs even more !

Reactions: 10
"You did LIAR. You were able to do it because the whole world knew that you were a family man who loved his wife and kids"

Ffs Alice, he did "Liar" because he's an actor. I watched Liar, he was terrific in it, but at no point did I sit and wonder if this on-screen psycho had a real-life wife and kids. It's completely irrelevant to his performance.
She honestly believes that any sucess that he has had in his career has been due to her. When you think about it, and knowing what we know now, you have to give him credit for putting in any kind of credible performance in any of his projects. He must have been going through hell, having to call her constantly, having to praise her in any interview that he gave, having to employ a bloody nanny to look after her because she was too lazy to look after her own children, having to fund endless fertility treatments because she wasn't happy with one child, having to live with her tantrums and tears...can you imagine the state of his mental health?
And the fact that she moans about him Ioan being away for work. Iā€™m sure he would have loved to have spent more time with his daughters, but seeing as Alice was never going to get off her lazy arse and get a job, he had no choice.

She wanted a lifestyle well beyond their means but wasnā€™t willing to contribute anything to to it financially - in fact she insisted on a nanny and a housekeeper which Ioan was paying for and which were totally unnecessary.

Why canā€™t she see that her level of entitlement is nuts - if Ioan HADNā€˜T taken what work he could, how does she think their lifestyle would have been funded? Lunatic thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The most hilarious part is her asking Allyson to respond to her. We have gone to the Prefontaine Classic held every year in Eugene Oregon and have seen her run, but I wouldn't even think of sending Allyson that kind of text. We were just some random fans who like watching and going to track and field events
she is always trying to get a response from ACTUAL celebs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
2 days and no response or likes for Alice. Iā€™m a bit confused over ā€œplease respond if Iā€™m wrongā€. So now she hasnā€™t responded does that mean it was her or she canā€™t be bothered with a lunatic? Itā€™s a really bad way of discovering information, but I guess it lets Malice down easily and not so humiliated if she doesnā€™t respond back.

7E6E0B46-49CC-4BF3-BF5B-BEFE7CE51CCA.jpeg

Reactions: 15
I saw a famous actor last Thursday coming out of Lloyd's bank in Marlborough šŸ’…
I refrained from shouting May the force be with you at him and wrote it on his IG instead šŸ˜‰šŸ¤­

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If every person who saw a famous person commented on the famous person's Instagram and asked "was it you?" Imagine how mental Instagram would be like for those famous people who leave their swamp/bed and have an actual life.

If EVERY person you walk past at the airport comments on your Instagram to tell you they saw you.

I mean Alice would LOVE this if it happened to her but
A) nobody knows who she is; and
B) those that do know who she is don't recognise her because she looks nothing like her filtered Instagram posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I like the amount of Bubba content recently
rGLmdor.png

If every person who saw a famous person commented on the famous person's Instagram and asked "was it you?" Imagine how mental Instagram would be like for those famous people who leave their swamp/bed and have an actual life.

If EVERY person you walk past at the airport comments on your Instagram to tell you they saw you.

I mean Alice would LOVE this if it happened to her but
A) nobody knows who she is; and
B) those that do know who she is don't recognise her because she looks nothing like her filtered Instagram posts.

The thing is Alice commenting like that would be "normal" if she did something that may have made Felix feel uncomfortable and she wants to reassure her that she should not worry, so I wonder how intense her "staring" was LOL

(then again it's Alice, so I'm probably giving her too much credit)

Speaking of giving Alice credit: I like that one of her dumbest minions appears to comment under every AB video with "why are you so invested in this?", which is such a ironic question coming from an Alice stan, but all too common. It seems the go to phrase of all these lunatics when they cant challenge what's presented against their hero
2023_04_10_11_21_45_2_Alice_Evans_Ioan_Gruffudd_Evidence_of_Abuse_Part_2_The_DVRO_Petition_.png

2023_04_10_11_20_37_2_Alice_Evans_Ioan_Gruffudd_How_does_domestic_abuse_affect_child_custody_.png

this btw is insane: how can you say he actively chosed to not see them for almost a year and then in the next comment admitting that taking the court system to see the kids was necessary, so also admitting Alice has indeed blocked him from seeing the kids then (cause otherwise why should he need to take the court system?).

PS: the bit about the RO is bs btw. You can literally check a box on the TRO filing to ask the judge to make a custody ruling too, this has nothing to do with "prioritizing". Ioan didnt because he obviously tried to settle out of court like it's recommended. But blaming him for spending money on his safety is a common stick Alice beats him with, even the daughter got that preached into her brain.

PPS: I know I'm the last person that should complain about anyones grammar but jesus christ I get triggered hard when a native writes "could of"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Lol...
Could of went
Should be..
could have gone

Unless in Scotland when it's
Could have went

Went and gone always gives away the Scots;)

Reactions: 11
Bubbba's really rocking those bangs. Love it.
---
2 days and no response or likes for Alice. Iā€™m a bit confused over ā€œplease respond if Iā€™m wrongā€. So now she hasnā€™t responded does that mean it was her or she canā€™t be bothered with a lunatic? Itā€™s a really bad way of discovering information, but I guess it lets Malice down easily and not so humiliated if she doesnā€™t respond back.

View attachment 2089722
Imagine if celebrities responded to those kind of tweets. Every stalker or would-be stalker would have a new weapon in their arsenal to attack their victims. Horrible. She is too obtuse to realise how creepy her text is. She's not even in acquaintance status with this woman. Ask any black man/woman over here and they will tell you that type of text from a random man/white woman would be offensive to them because of the history of slavery in the US.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lol...
Could of went
Should be..
could have gone

Could have went

And the Irish šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚

Looking through Alice's old tweets and instas, when I was poorly and bored, it's quite amazing how many socks she does have . Like when the tit hit the fan a few socks went right back to when she was still with him (and I mean right back) and they started calling him all the names for leaving her and his family . Same rhetoric, same theme, same rage !

Alibaba and her 40 sock accounts we see you !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol...
Could of went
Should be..
could have gone

Could have went

Alsoā€¦. ā€˜Looseā€™ instead of ā€˜loseā€™.

I would say the educational system has failed this person, but perhaps the raw material was never there to work with.

ETA: loving the bunny bums šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone can make a spelling error here and there but that level of grammar mistakes is giving me hives. No one had accused Al fans of being educ - errmm, going to school..?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2089722
Surely you would say ā€œif Iā€™m wrong, please ignore my messageā€œ.

All her attempts at interacting are so ā€œoffā€, cringeworthy and inappropriate. Itā€™s when I see her do things like this that I sometimes feel sorry for her. There is such a forced, desperate, quality to her attempts to engage with people.

Reactions: 17
And the Irish šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚

Looking through Alice's old tweets and instas, when I was poorly and bored, it's quite amazing how many socks she does have . Like when the tit hit the fan a few socks went right back to when she was still with him (and I mean right back) and they started calling him all the names for leaving her and his family . Same rhetoric, same theme, same rage !

Alibaba and her 40 sock accounts we see you !
BIB: I could not find it. Has there been a title: Alibaba and her 40 sock accounts?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Outside of IG and the kids she has no content. Even the crap political hot takes have dried up.

AB mentioned that AE might have done a DV course or alcohol testing to show she's reformed ahead of the custody trial and Marie probably advised this. Wonder how that's going?

Reactions: 11
Outside of IG and the kids she has no content. Even the crap political hot takes have dried up.

AB mentioned that AE might have done a DV course or alcohol testing to show she's reformed ahead of the custody trial and Marie probably advised this. Wonder how that's going?
If she's done one she probably got into an argument with someone on the DV course

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'll introduce you to the newest Evans Stan take: A Domestic Violence Restraining Order doesnt equal Domestic Violence šŸ¤Æ:LOL:
Screenshot_20230410_161048_Twitter.jpg

Why are all Alice stans so embarrassing. The only person who can be sued for defamation is Alice, because only she publicly talked about him (& lied). Lying in court documents is perjury if anything but the judge made a point to only include facts.

They also should pay a bit more attention: because child abuse is not necessary for this to apply (although there is enough evidence to get her for emotional abuse on them too), spousal abuse is equivalent. Ironically enough this is something many womens rights activist try to enforce everywhere, but it's of course inconvenient in this specific case, eh?
Screenshot_20230410_163335_YouTube.jpg

"I have no argument to counter it so I'll just use my masters narrative that people can only be paid if they side against Regina"

btw all the youtube comments I copy here are not even socks but some of Alice's IG & twitter stans. All a bit ironic to ask people to get a life etc but then they spend their time defending an abuser across multiple platforms :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20230410_161309_Twitter.jpg

"no clue about anything" regarding Ioan is yet again very ironic. All a bit rich from people who make a 180.
---

im surprised she isnt utilizing Emma, but I guess unlike the kids thats nothing she could hurt Ioan with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.