Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #168 Alice's claim to fame is Ioan's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Andrea person posted a new video explaining what implication DVRO has on custody. It's all stuff we discussed before, what's more interesting is that she says that next time she will explain why Ioan probably chosed to not be aggresive in enforcing custody, holding Alice in contempt etc.
you might then be wondering, well, if this puts Ioan on in such a strong position....why isn't he pushing that harder, why isn't he doing something with it. he's been struggling to see and develop and maintain the relationship with his children since the time of the breakup...it's been inconsistent. he's supposed to be getting this one day a week right now but there's still all of this interference going on. yet he's not bringing Alice up on contempt. he's not trying to bring her violations of the restraining order in front of this civil court where by the way there is a lower burden of proof to establish she's in contempt, in civil contempt of a court order than to prove in a criminal court beyond a reasonable doubt that she committed a criminal violation. but he's not doing any of those things. his strategy is very much not balls to the wall and so a lot of people might be wondering why that is, so in the next video that's what we're going to talk about. we're going to talk a little bit about strategy, about the legal advice that a lawyer is going to be giving the clients in this situation and hopefully we're going to be able to shed some light on possible reasons, why some of these decisions are being made

• Wow
Reactions: 44
from the TRO docs filed February of 2022 - this below, dated May 04, 2021, was sent by mAlice to IG:
View attachment 2087421
Apart from successfully denying, as far as we know, a close and loving relationship between two young girls and their loving, devoted father, is the Abuser actually winning at anything? And what man on earth, after her putting this all in the public domain, and seeing her behaviour, would want to go anywhere near her?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That Andrea person posted a new video explaining what implication DVRO has on custody. It's all stuff we discussed before, what's more interesting is that she says that next time she will explain why Ioan probably chosed to not be aggresive in enforcing custody, holding Alice in contempt etc.
Me now: 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m here for calling out Alice mainly, but I love Andrea’s YouTubes and of course people’s comments, which make me laugh.

I also want Ioan to get justice and I hope Alice gets hers.

The bit part people are irrelevant to me. I don’t even know what the point of Tonely is. Lin and Deb seem sad and boring, so I skim through anything relating to to them.

What do other people enjoy about this thread? I’ve been following it for 2 years and I love it!
I came here initially because I remember Ioan from years ago, remember how the Abuser tanked his fan base and thought that she was a “wrong un” from way she treated his fans online. I’d completely forgotten their existence really until her Daily Fail comment that “He’s left us.” Then watched as she spun the wronged wife fiction. Remembering her past actions I didn’t buy it for a second. I only wondered how he’d stuck being with her for so long. It was the Abuser mentioning Tattle that brought me her, firstly just lurking, as everyone was so eloquent and funny, so wondered what I could contribute. Then took the plunge, and so glad I did. The humour, compassion, even for the Abuser at times, clear sightedness, and sense of community drew me in, and that’s what keeps me here. We are all strangers but have managed to forge a community where everyone has a voice, and can offer their opinion without abuse, or being shouted down. We can agree to disagree, and then move on, horrified in parts, and fascinated at just how far the Abuser is prepared to go to wreak her revenge on Ioan for having dared leave her magnificence, and the sadness at watching her destroy the lives of two innocent and beautiful children. I live in hope that she gets everything she deserves, and that Ioan and his daughters go on to have a loving, close relationship, and happy fulfilling lives. I don’t really care what happens to the Abuser, but I suspect that it won’t end up being very happy. Not the life she imagined for herself, but then it’s all down to her, her actions, and behaviour over many, many years.

My apologies for the essay, as you all were you fabulous💩💩💩

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Andrea says big Al shot herself in the foot with restraining order. I'm going to be less eloquent and say she's fucked. Al has a huge burden of proof to somehow demonstrate that the kids are still better off with her over Yo. Haha. Al knows this. Not a chance in hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She is the most-medaled American sprinter. She has won Olympic medals in the 100m relay, 200m relay, 400m, relay, 200m, 400m. It was exciting to watch her run because she was so good. She ran well into her mid thirties.She retired after the last Olympics, and medaled in that Olympics too, at age 35.
She served on the Presidential fitness and nutritional council and is an advocate for equal pay for mother athletes after Nike tried to cut her endorsement salary by 70 percent when she was pregnant with her daughter. There was a big stink about it.
It likely wasn't even her, and Mrs "I know what's best for black people" just saw some random black person and then wrote that nonsense to Allyson Felix. I agree that is one creepy message.
If it was her, I bet Allyson went home and alerted her security team about some creepy, scary old white lady who gave her the eebie jeebies at Trader Joe's. Imagine you are a world famous person and getting that text from some creepy rando.
Would the Abuser have the slightest idea what Allyson Felix even looked like? I mean I don’t think she’s a follower of athletics, track and field to non Uk peeps. And the thought of the Abuser following, or even being aware of the Presidential fitness and nutritional Council has just made me choke on my wine. Allyson Felix is an absolute legend and wouldn’t know, or care, about the Abuser’s sorry, and pathetic attempt to engage with her.
---
All they are doing is feeding Alice's need to continue to be the victim. It sounds like Alice is moving on or trying to, I think these are intent on stirring the hornets nest.
Absolutely this! It’s as if they have nothing else in their lives but Ioan and the Abuser. So very sad.
---
Following you there 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Welp: they now have a hate fan page for Alice like they did for Ioan too?

pPqPLu7.png

ADyTHIE.png

There will be tumbleweeds on that site. If most of their following is former FMs then it's going to be a real viper's den with at least one of the members reporting back to Alice. As D and L are scared of Alice, what's the bleeping point?

They could somewhat redeem themselves if they just open sourced the deets on Alice, like Ioan did. And he had a lot more to fear from Alice than they ever did. So what if we comment? Do they expect arselickers like AE does??

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The most hilarious part is her asking Allyson to respond to her. We have gone to the Prefontaine Classic held every year in Eugene Oregon and have seen her run, but I wouldn't even think of sending Allyson that kind of text. We were just some random fans who like watching and going to track and field events

I’ve just noticed our Easter bunnies, cute. They remind me that I have some Easter chocolate stashed away somewhere safe. Runs to find it before Mr Looo, my children and the grandson get there before me 🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️

edited for spelling due to fat fingers after a couple of glasses of wine 😜🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve just noticed our Easter bunnies, cute. They remind me that I have some Easter chocolate stashed away somewhere safe. Runs to find it before Mr Looo, my children and the grandson get there before me 🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️

edited for spelling due to fat fingers after a couple of glasses of wine 😜🤪
Lulooo, your Ioan is balancing the bunny in a basket on his head much better than my Ioan is!! :)

My one looks like it's going to slide off and land on the lovely 🐝 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Great latest video from Andrea, legally very informative as I was tending to get lost with the US law system when it comes to custody etc.

Look forward to the next one.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m trying to get my head around D&L logic; it’s not ok to talk online about the behaviour of a public figure who you don’t know, but it’s fine to go online and badmouth and invite people to disparage someone that until recently you called a friend? They’re insane aren’t they, that’s all there is to it.

Bad week for poor Allyson, first she’s hit by a ton of cheapo bots and then Alice outright asking her to respond to a post. I just hope Alice didn’t offer her services as a SM promoter and this is the outcome. Yikes. 👀
---
I think Alice is going to say she turned to drink when the marriage failed to explain all her awful behaviour and also claim that she no longer drinks now and is a fit parent. That’s the obvious hand to play anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think it's not as simple as that. He made a lot of career mistakes like marrying Alice when no one wants to deal with her phone calls and poison pen letters, moving to LA, and now being middle aged which is hardly his fault. There is more acting work for younger people, that's just reality. It's a very fickle business.

If he wants to be a working actor he needs to start doing musicals or theatre. He poo pooed it before because film pays better but he can't be choosy now.

Alice's Victorian view that actors can't divorce or it will ruin their reputation is bullshit. Often luck is involved in acting, as there are so many good actors to choose from.
Honestly I think his only difficulty in getting work at the moment is Alice’s instability and tendency to public allegations. I think production companies would be scared that they’d film something, get it in the can and then Alice might make some really wild allegation out of left field which would mean they couldn’t release it or had to delay it heavily and would lose millions spent on it. I’m talking Harvey Weinstein level or worse.

I suspect when the divorce is done and dusted and the courts confirm the harassment, bad behaviour, substance abuse etc from AE her allegations will become worthless and incapable of doing any damage. Hopefully his work will start picking up then. He is a good actor and really I think a lot less people have any awareness of the whole saga than AE thinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just watched the latest Andrea video. Thinking Ioans strategy likely to be based on damage limitation of how the children perceive him, or, giving Alice sufficient rope with which to further hang herself between now and the July hearing, or a combination of the 2.

I am sure Andrea has a lot more grey hair since she has been reading mAlices
ranting, bless her 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly I think his only difficulty in getting work at the moment is Alice’s instability and tendency to public allegations. I think production companies would be scared that they’d film something, get it in the can and then Alice might make some really wild allegation out of left field which would mean they couldn’t release it or had to delay it heavily and would lose millions spent on it. I’m talking Harvey Weinstein level or worse.

I suspect when the divorce is done and dusted and the courts confirm the harassment, bad behaviour, substance abuse etc from AE her allegations will become worthless and incapable of doing any damage. Hopefully his work will start picking up then. He is a good actor and really I think a lot less people have any awareness of the whole saga than AE thinks.
you are mostly right that this is the main problem. And her behavior during The Reunion with writing letters to the producers and constantly ranting on twitter that he should be home etc. will be well known, especially since she already ranted against the Harrow production the year before.

However, I still dont think it will be easy for him. The roles for middle aged actors in lead or bigger support roles (again he is not really a character actor) are *very* limited. If you are not a A-list actor it's tough. Many actors fight for very few spots. And just the danger of Alice drops Ioan behind pretty much every non-problematic c-list actor.

But of course he is still a big name in Wales, and you can always get back into the game over support roles and stage, it's just difficult in that age. And most actors by that age start to look for 2nd careers (he too did actually by directing one Harrow episode) and/or have build up a decent cushion to survive with little work going forward.

Even without Alice making this ugly tough times were likely going to come soon-ish, which is why enrolling the eldest to a expensive school was insane btw.

Having said that I dont agree that Alice will be seen as so uncredible that no allegation would ever be damaging enough: Too many misandristic female right fighters would immediately jump to her side regardless. Although its true that far less people are aware of this than she believes. And she would probably also not rally the support necessary behind her to make this big: even most of the Amber Heard movement dont believe her lol. But still in the competitive c-list market of middle aged actors thats enough to cause damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It isn’t really clever to publicly attack you spouse’s employers, especially when he is the only one working. If she’s unable to understand that, then she’s definitely not the smartest person in the room. She’s the dumbest.

Reactions: 29
Naah she's not moving on. She's biding her time.
Alice isn't moving on because no one else wants her.

Also Happy whichever religious holiday you are celebrating. I'm trying to show grace today so I will not be calling Alice a massive, evil bleep. 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think that video is very, very, VERY pointed indeed. Andrea is giving Alice the abbreviated version of how to behave and what she stands to lose - which includes the children.
Of course, Alice won’t listen. She’s always right, after all.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.