Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #168 Alice's claim to fame is Ioan's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m here for calling out Alice mainly, but I love Andrea’s YouTubes and of course people’s comments, which make me laugh.

I also want Ioan to get justice and I hope Alice gets hers.

The bit part people are irrelevant to me. I don’t even know what the point of Tonely is. Lin and Deb seem sad and boring, so I skim through anything relating to to them.

What do other people enjoy about this thread? I’ve been following it for 2 years and I love it!
Initially for me it was Alice. So much of her behaviour is reminiscent of my narc ex and watching her really gave me a lot of insight and clarity but also a lot of healing. As does the posts of the many people here who have been in abusive relationships. And they now are the main reason I stay. We've built a little community here of incredible people who are fiercely intelligent, wise, resilient, inspirational and hilarious who I really like and enjoy communicating with.

The bit players are by turns amusing, unbelievable and tiresome and it's bizarre watching them happily show the world what horrible people they are just to support a Z list wannabe who would spit on them in a heartbeat.

Ultimately I hope Alice gets her comeuppance, and Ioan and the girls in particular go on to live happy, healthy lives, and one day I'll be walking down a supermarket aisle, see a bottle of salad cream, have a good chuckle, think of troll Alice living under a bridge and know there really is justice.
---
lmao
View attachment 2085640
she btw started following a elementary school that isnt the one her kid was attending I believe (at least based on previous descriptions 3 years ago on twitter). what are the odds at her yet again having done something? lol
Holy Mother of God! I don't know who this Allyson Felix is, but do we need to send her some sort of trauma support team? At least get someone to check in on her? I think I'd go hide in a panic room somewhere if I got this kind of message from Alice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
from the TRO docs filed February of 2022 - this below, dated May 04, 2021, was sent by mAlice to IG:
View attachment 2087421
Supposedly deprived of a man who loves her for 20 whole years, yet at no point during that time did it bother her enough for her to leave him to find one who did. So are you thick as mince, lazy and dependent, or just a liar Malice?

Reactions: 21
"You did LIAR. You were able to do it because the whole world knew that you were a family man who loved his wife and kids"

Ffs Alice, he did "Liar" because he's an actor. I watched Liar, he was terrific in it, but at no point did I sit and wonder if this on-screen psycho had a real-life wife and kids. It's completely irrelevant to his performance.
She honestly believes that any sucess that he has had in his career has been due to her. When you think about it, and knowing what we know now, you have to give him credit for putting in any kind of credible performance in any of his projects. He must have been going through hell, having to call her constantly, having to praise her in any interview that he gave, having to employ a bloody nanny to look after her because she was too lazy to look after her own children, having to fund endless fertility treatments because she wasn't happy with one child, having to live with her tantrums and tears...can you imagine the state of his mental health?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
let me get this straight: they now have a hate fan page for Alice like they did for Ioan too? lmao
pPqPLu7.png

ADyTHIE.png

"You did LIAR. You were able to do it because the whole world knew that you were a family man who loved his wife and kids"

Ffs Alice, he did "Liar" because he's an actor. I watched Liar, he was terrific in it, but at no point did I sit and wonder if this on-screen psycho had a real-life wife and kids. It's completely irrelevant to his performance.
She honestly believes that any sucess that he has had in his career has been due to her. When you think about it, and knowing what we know now, you have to give him credit for putting in any kind of credible performance in any of his projects. He must have been going through hell, having to call her constantly, having to praise her in any interview that he gave, having to employ a bloody nanny to look after her because she was too lazy to look after her own children, having to fund endless fertility treatments because she wasn't happy with one child, having to live with her tantrums and tears...can you imagine the state of his mental health?
on that: there are aspects of it that can a bit spoil the experience: I for example see Dominic West in "The Affair" a bit different now than I did before he cheated on his wife. It's not because I would care about what actors do in their personal life when I watch movies, but it takes a bit the magic away when actors turn out to be a bit in-character in movies rather than it being only a excellent acting performance.

Now of course her example with Ioan is complete bs: Ioan brilliantly played a serial rapist who looked charming on the outside. Leaving your abusive wife (even if she wasnt abusive!) is absolutely no comparison to that. In fact, no one would have bat an eye if Alice didnt had started her smear campaign full of lies and innuendos.

But course this has bigger potential to impact a middle aged b/c list actor that isnt a character actor than it would be for a A-lister. Alice is not entirely wrong that Ioan needs a almost perfect image (which he already didnt had though by association to Alice) to maintain the income opportunities he had, but Alice has done a brilliant work here to give him no chance. At the end of the day a seperated father that co-parents well with his ex (which is what Ioan wanted) is not seen any lesser than a married man with kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We have all moved on…but, DM us if you want to talk about Alice Evans on our new site all about her! Wtf, really moved on there 🥴 🤯😂

Still, a niffty way of gathering doxing info I guess? 🤔 Moo 🐮
Does anyone feel like volunteering as tribute 🤣 anyone already got a robust undercover identity that will withstand scrutiny by two of the internet’s less bright sparks?!

Maybe they’re gathering Alice stories to write a book 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone feel like volunteering as tribute 🤣 anyone already got a robust undercover identity that will withstand scrutiny by two of the internet’s less bright sparks?!

Maybe they’re gathering Alice stories to write a book 😎
I just logged in to ask this same thing 😂🤣
We need a brave volunteer. I’m not sure I really want to know what they say but cracking me up none the less.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
D&L remind me of the Mail Online commentators who slagged off Waity Katie and Bill Middleton for years whilst wishing Harry could be King who now see them as akin to the Second Coming and loathe MeAgain and Henry Markle 🤯

Initially for me it was Alice. So much of her behaviour is reminiscent of my narc ex and watching her really gave me a lot of insight and clarity but also a lot of healing. As does the posts of the many people here who have been in abusive relationships. And they now are the main reason I stay. We've built a little community here of incredible people who are fiercely intelligent, wise, resilient, inspirational and hilarious who I really like and enjoy communicating with.

The bit players are by turns amusing, unbelievable and tiresome and it's bizarre watching them happily show the world what horrible people they are just to support a Z list wannabe who would spit on them in a heartbeat.

Ultimately I hope Alice gets her comeuppance, and Ioan and the girls in particular go on to live happy, healthy lives, and one day I'll be walking down a supermarket aisle, see a bottle of salad cream, have a good chuckle, think of troll Alice living under a bridge and know there really is justice.
---

Holy Mother of God! I don't know who this Allyson Felix is, but do we need to send her some sort of trauma support team? At least get someone to check in on her? I think I'd go hide in a panic room somewhere if I got this kind of message from Alice.
She is the most-medaled American sprinter. She has won Olympic medals in the 100m relay, 200m relay, 400m, relay, 200m, 400m. It was exciting to watch her run because she was so good. She ran well into her mid thirties.She retired after the last Olympics, and medaled in that Olympics too, at age 35.
She served on the Presidential fitness and nutritional council and is an advocate for equal pay for mother athletes after Nike tried to cut her endorsement salary by 70 percent when she was pregnant with her daughter. There was a big stink about it.
It likely wasn't even her, and Mrs "I know what's best for black people" just saw some random black person and then wrote that nonsense to Allyson Felix. I agree that is one creepy message.
If it was her, I bet Allyson went home and alerted her security team about some creepy, scary old white lady who gave her the eebie jeebies at Trader Joe's. Imagine you are a world famous person and getting that text from some creepy rando.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Alice is not entirely wrong that Ioan needs a almost perfect image (which he already didnt have though by association to Alice) to maintain the income opportunities he had
I think it's not as simple as that. He made a lot of career mistakes like marrying Alice when no one wants to deal with her phone calls and poison pen letters, moving to LA, and now being middle aged which is hardly his fault. There is more acting work for younger people, that's just reality. It's a very fickle business.

If he wants to be a working actor he needs to start doing musicals or theatre. He poo pooed it before because film pays better but he can't be choosy now.

Alice's Victorian view that actors can't divorce or it will ruin their reputation is bullshit. Often luck is involved in acting, as there are so many good actors to choose from.

We have all moved on…but, DM us if you want to talk about Alice Evans on our new site all about her! Wtf, really moved on there 🥴 🤯😂

Still, a niffty way of gathering doxing info I guess? 🤔 Moo 🐮
All they are doing is feeding Alice's need to continue to be the victim. It sounds like Alice is moving on or trying to, I think these are intent on stirring the hornets nest.

Reactions: 7

---

I don't really know Allyson but she's track and field. If there is a big Al sighting, she can run very, very fast 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All they are doing is feeding Alice's need to continue to be the victim. It sounds like Alice is moving on or trying to, I think these are intent on stirring the hornets nest.
Naah she's not moving on. She's biding her time.

Alice isnt moving on, that's obvious, otherwise a settlement would be reached. She is just playing the game in the public a bit better now, like she temporary did in the past already at stages

as for hate page: they were criticising this place for gathering because we hate a actress so either irony is lost or it's not quite that. Their followers are mostly still Alice fans I believe. Anyone who trusts them is truly insane.

Aw.. tell me Ioan gives you the cold shoulder without telling me Ioan gives you the cold shoulder.

Now they’re trying to tempt Tattlers out with some secret Alice gossip. Nahhh, no thanks it’s definitely a pass from me. Having said that the twitter crew might go for it. Sorry but you know it’s true!

Do they still have the ‘official’ fan club? 😬

How does it look if his “fan club” have a hate page about Alice? That’s a very peculiar thing to do even by their strange standards. It sounds like something Alice would come up with.

Reactions: 24
Supposedly deprived of a man who loves her for 20 whole years, yet at no point during that time did it bother her enough for her to leave him to find one who did. So are you thick as mince, lazy and dependent, or just a liar Malice?
and I thought she didn’t know why he left and it was all so sudden??
---
Can we crowdfund live streaming her leaving? Asking for a friend…
Don’t panic Tone. I am joking. Ain’t no filter good enough for that.
We could use the money Ioan is paying us to be here?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.