Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #168 Alice's claim to fame is Ioan's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didnt intent such a big discussion around this subject but whatevs
probably @Mad Betty knows more but I believe you can move freely within the LAUSD district.

the current/old school is a different neighborhood to the house too (or at least it was when Alice wisely mentioned the school on twitter 3 years ago), so I am not sure if this is such a hinderance.

I dont think dividing it like this works anyway because the "borders" of the suburbs are historically challenged (e.g. Beverly Grove where their house is, is often seen as part of Fairfax or WeHo rather than its own neighborhood). I still rather believe that it's yet another school change because Alice did something or because kids are mean. In that sense BH also makes sense because many kids there will have similar issues with parents.

I have a hard time to make much of a judgement on this, but she has to move soon, she follows somebody about tiny apartments and she follows BH school stuff, so....

If you also check the rental prices on zillow the BH apartments that are close to the borders to WeHo and BG are pretty much the same prices as in those parts.

Tbh much as we criticise Alice for living above her means it would be also pretty easy for her to just move as far away from there as she is allowed to (her mate CF for example doesnt live in LA either), retain a good house rather than a tiny apartment, and make co-parenting pretty hard for Ioan. She probably has to move somewhere close-ish, which brings us back to the main problem: if they were smart they would together agree to both move somewhere more affordable for everyones sake.

I would find it reckless tbh (I mean it's why we are discussing it lol)
You can’t move freely between schools. You need permission from the school you are leaving AND the one you want to send your child to if it’s not in your home district. That’s pretty common. There may be one large school board but you can’t just send your kid to any school if you don’t live nearby.

Alice will have a tough time getting a big enough place in any of the areas you mentioned. Tough in the sense they are expensive and while she may have enough for a year or so with the house settlement, she will need her own income to afford anything long term.

Reactions: 23
I just find it suss she deleted that post so I’ve fixated on that. I wonder if one of the B is Brianna and she was out in BH looking at houses/apartments all day and so they took Alice and the girls out for dinner in BH. If the girls went house hunting instead of to visitation with their father that would be why she decided she better delete it. Moo
The timing kind of adds up too.

EFE6C972-24C3-458F-9767-BE0BCFC06E13.jpeg

She also seems to sell them with someone called Paul so there is the P.

probably isn’t Piers Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
You can’t move freely between schools. You need permission from the school you are leaving AND the one you want to send your child to if it’s not in your home district. That’s pretty common. There may be one large school board but you can’t just send your kid to any school if you don’t live nearby.

Alice will have a tough time getting a big enough place in any of the areas you mentioned. Tough in the sense they are expensive and while she may have enough for a year or so with the house settlement, she will need her own income to afford anything long term.
that I didnt deny, but they do live nearby and I dont know how those sub districts (is that even a thing?) are defined within LA. My point was more that I dont believe that you are automatically getting blocked from moving to a school in a different neighborhood (as mentioned they already are)

I agree she cant really afford it but I can see her just taking it and hoping that in a year she gets a new man to grift off or something. Remember that Alice always lives in the moment.

I just find it suss she deleted that post so I’ve fixated on that. I wonder if one of the B is Brianna and she was out in BH looking at houses/apartments all day and so they took Alice and the girls out for dinner in BH. If the girls went house hunting instead of to visitation with their father that would be why she decided she better delete it. Moo
The timing kind of adds up too.
Very plausible theory since this was in BH. But at least it would be one of the better reasons to miss a visitation and it would be weird to be hush hush about it as I'd imagine Ioan would be happy with this.

I'm sure we'll find out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She'll also need a massive storage locker for all the crates of musty old secondhand eighties clothes which don't fit her, make up and dolls heads.
---
The tiny apartment lady....I can see why she follows her. Same hairstyle/middle parting, oversized big black rimmed glasses and terrible dress sense/second hand clothes.

Might not be anything to do with a tiny apartment.

I still like the idea of Alice becoming a dinner lady...so I'll stick with that until they drag her out of the swamp house kicking and screaming.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Can we crowdfund live streaming her leaving? Asking for a friend…
Don’t panic Tone. I am joking. Ain’t no filter good enough for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm imagining poor Gloria driving the fully-laden Prius, with the two E's waving out of the rear windows, Emma and the rat sitting in the front passenger seat, and in the rickety chair strapped to the roof, a majestic, floppy-hatted Alice, with a cheeky glass of vino in one hand, whilst waving her 99c colander in the other, yelling "Adios witches, I'm off to Beverly Hills!" 🤣🤣
There’s a title there. Actually more than one! Brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She'll also need a massive storage locker for all the crates of musty old secondhand eighties clothes which don't fit her, make up and dolls heads.
---
The tiny apartment lady....I can see why she follows her. Same hairstyle/middle parting, oversized big black rimmed glasses and terrible dress sense/second hand clothes.

I still like the idea of Alice becoming a dinner lady...so I'll stick with that until they drag her out of the swamp house kicking and screaming.
She'd put the kids off their dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alice's FMs consists of parasitical, paranoid halfwits that turn on each other. Block her, block him cries Toney Baloney! FFS he has no clue and yet they do as their bid .🙈
Alice's FMs have a cuntish cultish nature 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
it's complicit to tell a court-certified abuser that they should pay their own insurance and not their victim and that they shouldnt breech their restraining order?
Screenshot_20230408_192044_Instagram.jpg

these people get dumber with every minute :ROFLMAO:
---

ngl she looks a lot like a cleaned up Alice
I agree she cant really afford it but I can see her just taking it and hoping that in a year she gets a new man to grift off or something. Remember that Alice always lives in the moment.
I want to add to this that a key to the parental alienation was that she is "better" than Ioan (e.g. lets them do what they want, bigger house, the A-list school) and of course she needs to maintain it. I'm sure the kids will have much input on the rental rather than the best financial decision.

Reactions: 27
“She’s nearly 60” omg, Big Al will NOT be happy with that comment 😂😂😂

it's complicit to tell a court-certified abuser that they should pay their own insurance and not their victim and that they shouldnt breech their restraining order?
View attachment 2086666

I want to add to this that a key to the parental alienation was that she is "better" than Ioan (e.g. lets them do what they want, bigger house, the A-list school) and of course she needs to maintain it. I'm sure the kids will have much input on the rental rather than the best financial decision.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2086666

I know I say "ye Gods" but thats def not me just saying like 😄

Did Alice state she was on a dating site before Ioan mentioned B ?

Reactions: 11
Prospect thread title: hope you’re packing, Alice.
Nice, short and sweet (none of the things which describes her). I do hope she’s shovelling her detritus up with whatever implement necessary - spade, JCB etc - and has made good provision for the girls in the meantime.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For me it’s not Malice at all - it’s the community we’ve fostered and the support we give and receive in good times as well as bad.
Definitely this. Not all threads on Tattle are like this one. There is also a willingness to agree to disagree and move on. Alice could learn so much from us😀

I’m constantly fascinated by Alice though. Her behaviour is so unhinged and yet she sees nothing wrong with any of it. I just can’t understand how anyone can behave like she does and think it’s normal, even praiseworthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I know I say "ye Gods" but thats def not me just saying like 😄

Did Alice state she was on a dating site before Ioan mentioned B ?
from the TRO docs filed February of 2022 - this below, dated May 04, 2021, was sent by mAlice to IG:
1680999276939.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Go live, you silly duffer.
I’ve lost it at her personality shining through. She genuinely thinks she was the catch in that relationship. Nah.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just caught up...Obviously Gloria's ex is a huge POS for leaving her during cancer treatment, but I do find the 2 years ago timeline to be interesting. Imagine the phone calls that Glo was getting to keep coming to Alice's rescue 2 years ago! I can't help but wonder if that put a strain on Glo's relationship. I don't blame her, because we all know she was most likely being protective of the girls. Maybe her ex couldn't understand that. I'm glad she found someone better!

I also want to mention that we are only getting Alice's side of the story. Not to downplay cancer treatment, because I know how brutal it can be. I also know how simple it can be for minor cancer types. I can totally picture Alice over dramatizing a non-life threatening diagnosis. I work with a guy who is a compulsive liar. He kept telling us that his wife was going through treatment for breast cancer, and it turned out to be that she needed more testing for dense spots on her Mammogram (something I have had to do a few times).

Anyway, I have nothing but sympathy for Gloria. I just wanted to share my thoughts. I hope her cancer was indeed a minor one, and not like the huge cancer that Alice is.

- With a MOO MOO here and a MOO MOO there...here a MOO, there a MOO, everywhere a MOO MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.