Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #168 Alice's claim to fame is Ioan's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That kinda backs up she’s moving out of her current residence, no? She’d need to change schools if Mommie Dearest’s grift was up.
I do hope so.

At least that would be one less source of stress for Ioan and 🐝.

I know it's just a lessening of the financial struggle and the much more important struggle to reunite properly with the E's is still ongoing, but at least it would be a step in the right direction for them ♥

Reactions: 20
Also the idea that we 'hate' Alice is wild and just what she herself said many times but she's not important enough to hate. Like I said before, I would have had to have loved Alice in the first place to start hating her now, and I never loved her lol. Unlike her online former besties.
BIB: Loved her? Most of us had never even heard of her! 🤣🤣🤣
She's only notorious famous now because she's getting divorced from a guy who has been in a few films, they're hardly Taylor and Burton 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Interestingly she deleted the posts of them dining out a few weeks ago. I dont know if something happened in the comments but it cannot be the kid asking to remove it as she would have probably asked for the wedding one too (then again teenagers are weird)...so I wonder if on this day visitation was indeed missed because "kids are sick" and this post was used against her
That kinda backs up she’s moving out of her current residence, no? She’d need to change schools if Mommie Dearest’s grift was up.
I'd hope Alice would not move to Beverly Hills with the money they dont have, but then again Ioan lives at the border of it so idk

Reactions: 23
Maybe she's moving to the Hilfiger pool house in Beverly Hills. She must have found someone to grift off. No way she can afford to move to BH.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m here for calling out Alice mainly, but I love Andrea’s YouTubes and of course people’s comments, which make me laugh.

I also want Ioan to get justice and I hope Alice gets hers.

The bit part people are irrelevant to me. I don’t even know what the point of Tonely is. Lin and Deb seem sad and boring, so I skim through anything relating to to them.

What do other people enjoy about this thread? I’ve been following it for 2 years and I love it!
I’m mainly here as I find Alice’s behaviour horrifyingly fascinating. I’ve never encountered anyone as complex and showing just the bizarre behaviour before. Like many other Turds i’d never heard of her before their separation, it was in the papers, knew IG’s name from Horn blower and Liar, felt sorry for her as she is a similar age to me so started to follow her story, got to about a couple of weeks in where she was calling his Mum a C**T and then ranting on about his co star etc..thought something was a bit wrong, she kept referring to Tattle (that i’d never heard of either) so thought i’d take a look. Lurked for ages and then joined as you lot talked a lot of sense, plus made me howl with laughter and also with Welp’s receipts I learnt a lot about how her bizarre behaviour had been going on for years!

I’m still fascinated by her ongoing rage, her sock accounts and those enablers who like to wind her and her ‘brother’ up for their own amusement (imo). It’s like walking into a lunatic asylum at times. Truly mind boggling. 🤯😊

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She's also started following someone who blogs about "a tiny apartment" and another RHOBH

Has she moved to BH so she can audition to be in RHOBH ????😱😱😱😱

ETA: I mean I would watch it just for the facetimes with Tone

• Haha
Reactions: 29
actually I must correct myself, Ioan lives in the neighborhood next to BH, I confused Beverly Hills with Beverly Grove lol
Maybe she's moving to the Hilfiger pool house in Beverly Hills. She must have found someone to grift off. No way she can afford to move to BH.
well, there are some contraints to this discussion: the previous elementary school already wasnt in her neighborhood (and remember that Brentwood was even less!). It could be just that Beverly Hills is in the middle of where she and Ioan respectively live (although the current/old school was actually a bit closer to where Ioan lives but not much, and none of the neighborhoods there should be in her budget, but hey "living on the breadline" is all relative!), which would suggest she is moving west. Plus there are some affordable rentals even in or around BH, but certainly not to her standards.

She's also started following someone who blogs about "a tiny apartment" and another RHOBH

Has she moved to BH so she can audition to be in RHOBH ????😱😱😱😱

ETA: I mean I would watch it just for the facetimes with Tone
ok, the "tiny apartment" argument convinced me that she is moving lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m here for calling out Alice mainly, but I love Andrea’s YouTubes and of course people’s comments, which make me laugh.

I also want Ioan to get justice and I hope Alice gets hers.

The bit part people are irrelevant to me. I don’t even know what the point of Tonely is. Lin and Deb seem sad and boring, so I skim through anything relating to to them.

What do other people enjoy about this thread? I’ve been following it for 2 years and I love it!
For me it’s not Malice at all - it’s the community we’ve fostered and the support we give and receive in good times as well as bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly surprised Big Al gives enough of a tit to follow Elsie’s school.
Alice is learning along the way what she needs to do to win peoples affections and manipulate. Pre Ioan leaving she didn’t care too much. She hid her true self enough but she didn’t put in any effort to impress. You notice her whole social media has changed (she sounds exactly like Bianca now). She replies back, she shows extreme empathy. She has also learnt to show she cares about her kids. This is just what sociopaths do, they learn what they need to say and do.
Also looks like she’s moving to BH. Can’t be too poor can she.

Reactions: 21
The elementary school mentioned is only 3 miles from their home so not proof she is moving to Beverley Hills. How could she? Maybe it's another way to get her kids mingling with the kids of celebrities or maybe she caused trouble at Elsie's old elementary and she had to be moved?
I noticed this follow - me.alcohol.free

Education
❌🍷Normalizing sobriety- one reel at a time!
👌 💃Letting people know that it’s OK to not drink alcohol!
☕ 💦 Coffee or water is the new mommy juice!

Sounds like someone is trying to sober up. Good. Maybe it's because Ioan's lawyer has asked for alcohol testing prior to the custody hearing?
---
I don’t even know what the point of Tonely is
I don't think anyone does. It's time to put this sad sock puppet to bed Alice!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The elementary school mentioned is only 3 miles from their home so not proof she is moving to Beverley Hills. How could she? Maybe it's another way to get her kids mingling with the kids of celebrities or maybe she caused trouble at Elsie's old elementary and she had to be moved?

Education

Sounds like someone is trying to sober up. Good. Maybe it's because Ioan's lawyer has asked for alcohol testing prior to the custody hearing?
---

Well following a sober account and becoming sober are two different things. Perception is everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
lmao
View attachment 2085640
she btw started following a elementary school that isnt the one her kid was attending I believe (at least based on previous descriptions 3 years ago on twitter). what are the odds at her yet again having done something? lol
I’m afraid the poor kid might be bullied at school because of her mother’s behaviour, or is avoided by other kids because nobody wants their kids anywhere close to Malice. She’ll never tell of course, but I’m certain the girls have been having serious issues at school because of her, probably all their lives, but even more the last two years.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She will probably ditch Tony again now as "bad influence" and as no longer useful..

Reactions: 11
I'm getting Beverly Hillbillies vibes from this whole moving to BH discussion

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As someone who is not fussed about alcohol, I cannot relate to "normalizing sobriety" 🙃

I look forward to Al being in an apartment smaller than she mocked Yo for 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Education

---

I was under the impression that the US is very strict about school districts - and I imagine schools in BH are oversubscribed and very desirable so not likely they could go there unless in the district.
Brentwood was different because it's a private school.
Maybe she's following because she has got a job there as a dinner lady 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm getting Beverly Hillbillies vibes from this whole moving to BH discussion
I'm imagining poor Gloria driving the fully-laden Prius, with the two E's waving out of the rear windows, Emma and the rat sitting in the front passenger seat, and in the rickety chair strapped to the roof, a majestic, floppy-hatted Alice, with a cheeky glass of vino in one hand, whilst waving her 99c colander in the other, yelling "Adios witches, I'm off to Beverly Hills!" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I didnt intent such a big discussion around this subject but whatevs
I was under the impression that the US is very strict about school districts - and I imagine schools in BH are oversubscribed and very desirable so not likely they could go there unless in the district.
Brentwood was different because it's a private school.
Maybe she's following because she has got a job there as a dinner lady 😜
probably @Mad Betty knows more but I believe you can move freely within the LAUSD district.

the current/old school is a different neighborhood to the house too (or at least it was when Alice wisely mentioned the school on twitter 3 years ago), so I am not sure if this is such a hinderance.

I dont think dividing it like this works anyway because the "borders" of the suburbs are historically challenged (e.g. Beverly Grove where their house is, is often seen as part of Fairfax or WeHo rather than its own neighborhood). I still rather believe that it's yet another school change because Alice did something or because kids are mean. In that sense BH also makes sense because many kids there will have similar issues with parents.

I have a hard time to make much of a judgement on this, but she has to move soon, she follows somebody about tiny apartments and she follows BH school stuff, so....

If you also check the rental prices on zillow the BH apartments that are close to the borders to WeHo and BG are pretty much the same prices as in those parts.

Tbh much as we criticise Alice for living above her means it would be also pretty easy for her to just move as far away from there as she is allowed to (her mate CF for example doesnt live in LA either), retain a good house rather than a tiny apartment, and make co-parenting pretty hard for Ioan. She probably has to move somewhere close-ish, which brings us back to the main problem: if they were smart they would together agree to both move somewhere more affordable for everyones sake.

Honestly surprised Big Al gives enough of a tit to follow Elsie’s school.
I would find it reckless tbh (I mean it's why we are discussing it lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.