Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #168 Alice's claim to fame is Ioan's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never said it was up for sale, I said it was listed on these sites as currently not for sale. My house is on all these sites regardless of its current status. Now it's no longer listed which is strange.
I can see it on Zillow, listed as off market, and Redfin?

Reactions: 8
I can see how D and L got along with Alice. Abusing Ioan and Bianca then claiming victimhood when theyā€™re called out on it is a behavioural pattern with them too. Oh and straddling his SM presence like they own it. I donā€™t see how theyā€™ve changed tbh. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can see how D and L got along with Alice. Abusing Ioan and Bianca then claiming victimhood for being called out on it is a behavioural pattern with them too. Oh and straddling his SM presence like they own it. I donā€™t see how theyā€™ve changed tbh. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Now theyā€™re up the drawing ladyā€™s ass like they werenā€™t disgusting about her. Iā€™ve always thought Alice is a bleep and stand by my convictions. šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can see how D and L got along with Alice. Abusing Ioan and Bianca then claiming victimhood when theyā€™re called out on it is a behavioural pattern with them too. Oh and straddling his SM presence like they own it. I donā€™t see how theyā€™ve changed tbh. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Just changed sides is all . The vindictiveness will still be there to remain relevant !

Alice trained her FMs well , so well they turned on her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just changed sides is all . The vindictiveness will still be there to remain relevant !

Alice trained her FMs well , so well they turned on her šŸ˜‚
I think theyā€™d turn back in a second if she threw them a bone. Ioan is polite but he isnā€™t interested in them and even their astonishingly thick skin will feel that.

Itā€™s telling that they think this is our lives. Projection much? We log in from our phones while life goes on. We have jobs, businesses, social circles, friends, families. Iā€™m watching Netflix with Mr Nessie ( šŸ˜“) as I write this and my kids are cleaning up after a nice family Friday dinner.

There lies the difference. Alice fans are completely different to the people who find her behaviour awful. They are more like her, often unemployed, unpleasant and socially awkward and they relate to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
L: There has to be something fundamentally. ā€¦.Weirdā€¦. For a group of women to just band together with the common denominator being hatred towards an actress they have never met and donā€™t know. This is their lives. Wow.

There has to be something fundamentally. ā€¦.Weirdā€¦. For a group of women to just band together with the common denominator being hatred towards Tattlers they have never met and donā€™t know. This is their lives. Wow.

Ask your therapist what projection is. Why read AE's Tattle threads religiously anyway? Answers on a postcard, as Alcatone would say.

Also the idea that we 'hate' Alice is wild and just what she herself said many times but she's not important enough to hate. Like I said before, I would have had to have loved Alice in the first place to start hating her now, and I never loved her lol. Unlike her online former besties.

Reactions: 28
I wore a black bridesmaid dress to my best friends wedding
My nephew got married in Oct. the whole theme was black and silver. The bride had the mist gorgeous black gown I have ever seen. The attendees were instructed to wear black if we could. 75 people in black! But the ceremony and decorations and location were stunning. I was so impressed and surprised because I would have never had a black wedding. And no, they arenā€™t goth šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think theyā€™d turn back in a second if she threw them a bone. Ioan is polite but he isnā€™t interested in them and even their astonishingly thick skin will feel that.

Itā€™s telling that they think this is our lives. Projection much? We log in from our phones while life goes on. We have jobs, businesses, social circles, friends, families. Iā€™m watching Netflix with Mr Nessie ( šŸ˜“) as I write this and my kids are cleaning up after a nice family Friday dinner.

There lies the difference. Alice fans are completely different to the people who find her behaviour awful. They are more like her, often unemployed, unpleasant and socially awkward and they relate to her.
Oh yes that bone would be devoured !

I have been babysitting 2 granddaughters today plus made a meal for the family . Cleaned up after the plasterers who are doing up 2 bedrooms . Plus had my friends in twice . All in a days work here now that I'm retired lol . Oh yes plus just finished a family tree for someone tonight .
My house never stops so I pop on and off when I get my coffee breaks and read the latest rantings from themuns . I'm forever grateful when people recap or screenshoot stuff šŸ˜„
Go raibh maith agat
(Thank you ) x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whatever is happening is curious as none of the real estate websites have it on their pages anymore, not even as 'not currently for sale' as they had previously. In the original post that was removed because it showed the address, it definitely stated it was sold,not a title change.
So thatā€™s why Toneā€™s deactivating Twitterā€¦ s/heā€™ll be too busy packing to run multiple accounts! šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Willing to bet Gloria gets the job of packing for the lazy cow as a wedding gift.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Iā€™m here for calling out Alice mainly, but I love Andreaā€™s YouTubes and of course peopleā€™s comments, which make me laugh.

I also want Ioan to get justice and I hope Alice gets hers.

The bit part people are irrelevant to me. I donā€™t even know what the point of Tonely is. Lin and Deb seem sad and boring, so I skim through anything relating to to them.

What do other people enjoy about this thread? Iā€™ve been following it for 2 years and I love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Iā€™m here for calling out Alice mainly, but I love Andreaā€™s YouTubes and of course peopleā€™s comments, which make me laugh.

I also want Ioan to get justice and I hope Alice gets hers.

The bit part people are irrelevant to me. I donā€™t even know what the point of Tonely is. Lin and Deb seem sad and boring, so I skim through anything relating to to them.

What do other people enjoy about this thread? Iā€™ve been following it for 2 years and I love it!
Well first the funny! The bonding and cathartic nature of truly anonymous strangers sharing their tales of abuse and the enormous empathy and love people really same to have here.

I, honestly, at this point, feel like you all are family members and Bianca and Ioan are family members that we all really really want to be happy. I'll be here as long as it takes.

And thank you Alice for sending us all here! Probably the best thing she's ever done in her life! šŸ˜‚ā¤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Well!!!!! I had just deactivated one of my many šŸ¤£ twitter acounts just to see how little tony is having such a problem deleting his. It's so simple to do it and its instantly gone from the net! His Twitter is still there! Locked I think but still there! He is teasing us I think. šŸ˜ŽšŸ¤” he will be back!!!! Silly duffer!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
lmao
Screenshot_20230408_073551_Instagram.jpg

she btw started following a elementary school that isnt the one her kid was attending I believe (at least based on previous descriptions 3 years ago on twitter). what are the odds at her yet again having done something? lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
We all watched Alice getting away with abusing Ioan and Bianca for too long and saw how her oddball ā€˜friendsā€™ happily joined in. Weā€™ve had a grand old time following her shitshow together with all the banter, the laughs and the ups and downs and it will be great to see it draw to a close, hopefully with as happy an ending as possible, given all the pain and destruction that was caused.

Tattlers will walk away with a clean conscience because we didnā€™t abuse anyone. We called out the bad guys, we didnā€™t encourage them. Thatā€™s not ā€œhateā€ thatā€™s the opposite. We arenā€™t delusional about being Ioanā€™s or Aliceā€™s friends or pretending we ā€˜knowā€™ them or have a part in their lives. thatā€™s the creepy groupie behaviour thatā€™s typical of the weirdos Alice keeps close to her and put on Ioanā€™s SM.

Hard as it is for her fan club to believe, nobody gaf about meeting either of them. Itā€™s totally irrelevant. This was always about Aliceā€™s behaviour and nothing else and we make a nice online community. Have a look at the people that make up her online communityā€¦ now they are what anyone would call WEIRD!! They donā€™t even like each other theyā€™re so creepy and odd. šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 32
lmao
View attachment 2085640
she btw started following a elementary school that isnt the one her kid was attending I believe (at least based on previous descriptions 3 years ago on twitter). what are the odds at her yet again having done something? lol
That kinda backs up sheā€™s moving out of her current residence, no? Sheā€™d need to change schools if Mommie Dearestā€™s grift was up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.