Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #168 Alice's claim to fame is Ioan's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A good example at what we are dealing with Alice fans. This is under Alice's comment about the car insurance
Screenshot_20230407_150541_Instagram.jpg

the only explanation is that all those Alice stans were dropped on their head as kids, because the lack of awareness is breathtaking

just veeeeeery slowly for Alice's fanclub: Alice, a court certified abuser, is not leaving Ioan alone (in this case contacting him despite a no contact order) and has no interest to move on, not the other way around. Ioan literally tries to cut every tie there is (bar the kids), but obviously in dumbo world that's aBuSe

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
A good example at what we are dealing with Alice fans. This is under Alice's comment about the car insurance
View attachment 2084400
the only explanation is that all those Alice stans were dropped on their head as kids, because the lack of awareness is breathtaking

just veeeeeery slowly for Alice's fanclub: Alice, a court certified abuser, is not leaving Ioan alone (in this case contacting him despite a no contact order) and has no interest to move on, not the other way around. Ioan literally tries to cut every tie there is (bar the kids), but obviously in dumbo world that's aBuSe
I think that Ioan has been very generous actually. He continued paying for everything - including car insurance for her car, as she admitted- for two years after separation, despite her non-stop abuse online and offline. A more vindictive person would have cut her off since day one. He also agreed to a lot of her proposed terms for the house sale, and has asked for 50/50 custody which would still give her child support. All this after two years of appalling behaviour by cuntosaurus.

Reactions: 41
The house "sale" could this just be the title transfer into joint names that was in the order? There's no price info.
Whatever is happening is curious as none of the real estate websites have it on their pages anymore, not even as 'not currently for sale' as they had previously. In the original post that was removed because it showed the address, it definitely stated it was sold,not a title change.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That’s so true. Her behaviour in public was incredibly uncontrolled and aggressive even with complete strangers. She never seemed to think she had to moderate or control herself, so her behaviour behind closed doors, with booze added in to further disinhibit her behaviour, doesn‘t bear thinking about.
This is a perfect description of Alice @whirlingbutterflies

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the house has sold and El-tone is closing up shop because it doesn’t suit Alice’s narrative. Also, duck D & L. They abused Ioan for Alice. I’m judging you hard, fuckers.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't like to amplify the FMs but this dipshit takes the biscuit.

Becky: Alice Evans looks like she’s getting on with her life. What choice did she have? Why do you think she hasn’t?

Why did she try to involve Ioan in her car insurance then?

I was looking for something else and came across this. AE complaining about D&L being possessive and that IG told her to drop them. I actually think AE was telling the truth for once. Don't believe they split them up though lol.

Also Lin accusing Ioan of stalking her? What a drama queen. I think he has better things to do.

AE on d and l.png

• Wow
Reactions: 25
The funny thing was he posted this just before the 'can't leave' post 😂👇

View attachment 2083720
Tony Evans
@TonyEva92385840
·
1h

Goodbye Everyone! Don't blame me or Alice! Blame the TROLLS! Much love to all! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Gone!
There's definitely something in the water where he lives. That's the only explanation I can think of for his behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I cannot be arsed to moan much about the D&L matter because ultimately they turned out smarter than many others, but the irony in this one made me laugh
Screenshot_20230407_174206_Twitter.jpg

PS: im not here because I dislike her but because of the injustice that was done to Ioan, something I recognised from the get go unlike certain people. If it was because of Alice specifically I had ranted about her online before.

Ioan is precious lol

should be careful though
Screenshot_20230407_174221_Twitter.jpg

wisedom of the day
Screenshot_20230407_174508_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just checked through the documents on Wiki regarding the house sale and there was a stipulation for a lease buyback (?) for 60 days to allow Alice to find new accommodation. That means if the house was sold, she has 2 weeks until she has to leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Whatever is happening is curious as none of the real estate websites have it on their pages anymore, not even as 'not currently for sale' as they had previously. In the original post that was removed because it showed the address, it definitely stated it was sold,not a title change.
Which is exactly what it would say if sold with a private contract sale. All other details will not be listed until after the closing and that can take some time.
I said before, this is the only possible way it could be sold. Alice the bleep was not going to clean the place up and would make showing it almost impossible.

Reactions: 15
none of the sites ever had it on sale
Just checked through the documents on Wiki regarding the house sale and there was a stipulation for a lease buyback (?) for 60 days to allow Alice to find new accommodation. That means if the house was sold, she has 2 weeks until she has to leave.
the key word is "at least"

Reactions: 6
D, L no one is discussing your life. We are discussing your abuse of Ioan despite running the “official” Ioan fan club, you dick. You could read here and did, daily, according to your ex-paramour. Thanks to the many many commenters who came to the collective opinion that Alice was an abusive bleep. The only thing we didn’t catch was by how much. Bite me.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
none of the sites ever had it on sale

the key word is "at least"
I never said it was up for sale, I said it was listed on these sites as currently not for sale. My house is on all these sites regardless of its current status. Now it's no longer listed which is strange.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.