Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #168 Alice's claim to fame is Ioan's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house "sale" could this just be the title transfer into joint names that was in the order? There's no price info.
wait where does it say it got sold?

re: price info this is often not added immediately. i doubt a title transfer would count

Reactions: 6
Seems like things are moving along quite nicely. He must have had a buyer lined up when he requested the court's permission to sell.
Has it finally dawned on her that she has wasted her share of the community assets and will come out with only child support after the credits kick in? Bit late to try and play nice now. Should have taken that offer three years ago and moved on.
I guess it is true, if you come for revenge better dig two graves.
What has happened. Can’t find any post refereeing the house sale on this thread.

Reactions: 5
wait where does it say it got sold?
Via a search on
When was ............................................... last sold?
...................................................................... was last sold in 02/22/2023.
I don't know how accurate.🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Via a search on
...................................................................... was last sold in 02/22/2023.
hm interesting.

I'd go then with @NarcRage's title change theory. Even on that site the last documented sale was in 2006. Three weeks to make the papers for this sounds also more realistic than to do this and to complete a sale, but then again maybe not if he had a buyer lined up, but I cannot imagine Alice agreeing to the first offer (even if it wasnt Alice). Plus after 6 weeks the other sites would have caughed up and sale info likely published.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Hi all!

Had a busy few weeks of work, so have just been having a quick chat up. Malice on insta, "I have to be careful what I post" . Not true you dimwit, you can't posy whatever you want, as long as you don't harras your ex, his partner or his family, how many bleeping times is someone going to have to tell her this before she understands it 🤦🏼‍♀️.
It just goes to show that she had nothing else in her life to post/tweet about!
How about stay off SM, find a job, start packing up the house, making it more presentable; she clearly doesn't realise that she'll get a bit more money the more it sells for. Smartest person in the room my arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The original post must have been deleted or the screenshot removed ???? Curious.
Many posts gave a bit too much information and were deleted for "Don't post links to address details." as the links were to realty sites or assessor sites.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
There are two aspects to it: While Alice refuses to just be an adult that provides for herself I also think she is desperate to keep her connections to Ioan alive. Ioan is working to cut these ties bit by bit at a very fair pace for her to adjust so that at the end of the day his sole connection to Alice will be the kids (which the RO defines as the sole exception for contact). But this would be a nightmare for her.
So true @welp. Also, the way she refers to the”family plan” for insurance keeps alive her view that Ioan is still tied to her and they are a family, despite the DVRO, that he left her over two years ago, and he is in a loving, committed relationship with Bianca. Why doesn’t the Abuser just say that Ioan has taken her off his insurance? AND why is it impossible for a middle aged woman in her mid fifties to arrange, and pay for her own insurance without making a total drama about it?

Reactions: 23
probably irrelevant but Ioan was seen 3 days after that supposed sale date at IKEA (no info with whom) during what would have been his visitation time
So true @welp. Also, the way she refers to the”family plan” for insurance keeps alive her view that Ioan is still tied to her and they are a family, despite the DVRO, that he left her over two years ago, and he is in a loving, committed relationship with Bianca. Why doesn’t the Abuser just say that Ioan has taken her off his insurance? AND why is it impossible for a middle aged woman in her mid fifties to arrange, and pay for her own insurance without making a total drama about it?
its a way to shame him. family implies kids.

I bet she argued that the car insurance is kids relevant because she has to drive them to school/activities hence she is allowed to contact him

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Are you still WINNING Alice?

IG: Alice told me she would win, and everyone would believe her over me.

AE: If you want to fight I will dedicate my LIFE to fighting you and I will WIN. I am not only the smartest person in the room, but I am also the person who has lost everybody. I have nothing left to lose.

Oh really?

AE: I want full custody. I want the house. I want spousal support and child support. I want my medical bills and insurance paid. Car insurance too. Half of your life insurance. Half of your savings. Half of what you earn in the future. I won't give up. You'll have to sue me.

Wah wah! You'll take what you can get which won't be much.

AE: Didn't the Bogan win? She broke up her 4th family! Congrats Bianca on another clever manifestation.

Why yes, Alice, Bianca is winning. She got the man and the DVRO against you and your bullshit.

AE: I will never, ever stop fighting. l will use every trick in the book. And I will win. Because I have done nothing wrong.

Dream on. bleep.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Why is Tone the Moan asking for people to report back to him any information about him or his sister on Tattle - WE KNOW YOU LOOK HERE YOU PILLOCK !
He’s a lazy duck like his sister. Getting other people to do his admin and hard work. It’s not like he and Alice have anything demanding to do with their time like going to work or running a household.

Reactions: 16

AE: If you want to fight I will dedicate my LIFE to fighting you and I will WIN. I am not only the smartest person in the room, but I am also the person who has lost everybody. I have nothing left to lose.

Oh really?

AE: I want full custody. I want the house. I want spousal support and child support. I want my medical bills and insurance paid. Car insurance too. Half of your life insurance. Half of your savings. Half of what you earn in the future. I won't give up. You'll have to sue me.

AE: Didn't the Bogan win? She broke up her 4th family! Congrats Bianca on another clever manifestation.

Why yes, Alice, Bianca is winning. She got the man and the DVRO against you and your bullshit.

AE: I will never, ever stop fighting. l will use every trick in the book. And I will win. Because I have done nothing wrong.

Dream on. bleep.
Loser Alice without a palace 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seems like things are moving along quite nicely. He must have had a buyer lined up when he requested the court's permission to sell.
Has it finally dawned on her that she has wasted her share of the community assets and will come out with only child support after the credits kick in? Bit late to try and play nice now. Should have taken that offer three years ago and moved on.
I guess it is true, if you come for revenge better dig two graves.
What did I miss? I can’t find it!
---

Oh really?

Dream on. bleep.
She doesn’t want much! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Via a search on

It also says: Assessed at $2,035,938
Not as high as estimated in the court documents.

Reactions: 9
Look at different real estate sites and you’ll see different estimates. It may also be the estimate for tax purposes, which is different than a selling price.

Reactions: 16
Look at different real estate sites and you’ll see different estimates. It may also be the estimate for tax purposes, which is different than a selling price.
Yes, it might be an estimate for tax purposes. It was just near the 22 Feb sales date on that site.

they take this from the LA Country Assessor Portal, the other real estate sites make their own estimations. In 2022 they had it 1.99 m

I wonder if the sale date is just a mistake since it's really nowhere else, but then again it would be a strange coincidence given that it's actually getting sold.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.