Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #168 Alice's claim to fame is Ioan's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the prescriptive wedding chat. As long as you don’t wear white like the bride. Teenagers and young girls famously wear what the hell they want.

Similarly funeral attire has got less formal.

It’s just cloth.

Reactions: 26
Posting as attachment an earlier reply from same FM (or not - as speaks sense) to Aunt-Tony doing his flailing/flouncing, saying he's leaving twitter. Surprised that person hasn't already been BLOCKED FUCKO - on the grounds of speaking sensible thinking. If only mAlice had seen that tweet 5/6/7/20 years ago!

A SMALL PS FOR YOU
Oh & BTW Tone/Al, if you really REALLY wanna see ANYTHING that ANYONE has said about you or your sis? Then simples......You⤵

START HERE⬇

FINISH HERE (as of 6th April 2023)⬇

That should keep you busy for the time being!
Did anyone else read that Twitter post as arseships???
… Just me then!!!
---
Nobody is paying anybody to troll FFS!!! 😤😤😤 In your deluded dreams Alice!!! 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Tony lost his nerve and didn't leave Twitter; he has just locked it from no followers. Coward!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tony lost his nerve and didn't leave Twitter; he has just locked it from no followers. Coward!
He posted a hour ago

Tony Evans
@TonyEva92385840
·
1h
Hey Woke up Trolls! Why did Jimi Hendrix always play a Strat? And why was it upside down?

Replying to @TonyEva92385840

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for him…. He must be really lonely to consider someone who sporadically liked his post a friend.
He never really wrote anything eloquent or substantial. He’s got nothing going on for him, and the only things he feeds of is negativity.
It’s sad regardless of what people think of him.

Bye T 👋🏻
(if you ever leave)
Hope you’ll have enough time for self reflection now. It’s never too late for a change 💫
It is sad. His tweet saying he had no idea how many people would want to keep in touch with him had, at that time, one like and one retweet.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’d say that’s pretty accurate. Get packing Malice.
How long did she have to move out after the contract was signed. There was some special clause put, if I remember rightly

Reactions: 7
He'll unlock it in 48 hours once he realises nobody is talking about him, his sister or his family.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck me, monotone can’t even deactivate properly. Inept loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Seems like things are moving along quite nicely. He must have had a buyer lined up when he requested the court's permission to sell.
Has it finally dawned on her that she has wasted her share of the community assets and will come out with only child support after the credits kick in? Bit late to try and play nice now. Should have taken that offer three years ago and moved on.
I guess it is true, if you come for revenge better dig two graves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tweet
Tony Evans
@TonyEva92385840
Right! OK!
I am not coming on here again. until I work out how to DAMNED WELL LEAVE!!! Without codes and email;s and all sorts of BS!!

Oh No! Poor Tony cant leave twitter now! Silly duffer :)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Tweet
Tony Evans
@TonyEva92385840
Right! OK!
I am not coming on here again. until I work out how to DAMNED WELL LEAVE!!! Without codes and email;s and all sorts of BS!!

It’s literally his password, right?? FakeTone needs RealTone to wake up first. Tell me I’m wrong 🤣

• Haha
Tweet
Tony Evans
@TonyEva92385840
Right! OK!

The funny thing was he posted this just before the 'can't leave' post 😂👇

VLKnGiTl_x96.jpg

Tony Evans

@TonyEva92385840

·
1h

Goodbye Everyone! Don't blame me or Alice! Blame the TROLLS! Much love to all! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This guy has a had a longer farewell tour than ElTone John 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What's this fuckery Becky? 😂

Fair warning. I'm a gonna be using this image a lot.☺
IMG_20230406_013303876~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The house "sale" could this just be the title transfer into joint names that was in the order? There's no price info.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.