Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #168 Alice's claim to fame is Ioan's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

If being your authentic self is a crime you might be a cont y môr

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It must depend on where you are from to have so many differing views on the wedding ensemble .

I'm from the North of Ireland working class and that would be a no no at any wedding.
I agree. Maybe the culture is different in California and you can wear any old shite to a wedding, or maybe it's an Alice thing (more likely), but where I come from you are supposed to make a bit of an effort. Most people get professional photos done at a wedding and they want the guests to look well presented. Or even if there's no professional photos, it still shows respect for the occasion and the couple.

Reactions: 14
Why is Tone the Moan asking for people to report back to him any information about him or his sister on Tattle - WE KNOW YOU LOOK HERE YOU PILLOCK !

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can you imagine the Prius Rat Disco world Alice has in her mind of what being your "authentic self" looks like?

Shudder.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG This is so weird and at the risk of sounding like Alice ME TOO!!, It reminds me so much of Alice too with the way she inserts herself into Ioan’s relationships with his family and his friendships and the way she commandeered his SM.

I found it as invasive as hell and quite stalkerish and mine wasn’t nearly as bad as Alice (obviously!) but she mirrored so much of what I did and was always trying to ‘help’ me even though I didn’t want or need any help. Her help was all in her own head (also like Alice).

I had to ask her to stop commenting on my SM posts because I was honestly embarrassed by it. It was like she was marking her territory and I couldn’t stand it. I found it annoying and needy. It was like she was making herself a barrier between me and the people I was posting to by posing as an extra special friend (I have special friends and they don’t do that). She was going through a marriage breakdown and clung to me like a life raft but now I know it’s just how she is. It’s not because of the marriage.

Eventually I chose to step away from the friendship too but we still have mutual friends and I regret introducing her to them because I can’t fully escape her now. I just wanted to introduce her to more friends thinking she’d leave me alone a little. Big mistake. There’s definitely something very Alicey about it.

Remember folks.. no good deed goes unpunished!!
I had a professor like that while I was studying for my first degree. She loved to be helpful and needed; I didn’t need her, and I didn’t want her intrusion into my life. She became as cold as ice one day three weeks before my Finals and told me that I was going to fail utterly. I’d never hated a human being quite as much as I did then. If I hadn’t been the bloody-minded bull-headed rhino-skinned person I am, I would probably have fallen to pieces and actually failed. These people are so dangerous and vampiric. Malice sucks the life experience out of her prey and weaponises it. Toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Tone: Before I actually DO disappear from this hole! If anyone has seen anything about me or my sister on Tattle or elsewhere, please DM me! x

FM: Tony you can check Tattle yourself (anyone can as it’s an open site that doesn’t need membership to view). Alice probably needs to be more worried about Andrea Burkhart’s videos about her, she has a much bigger following so seen by more people than the Tattle stuff x

Not sure about that. Tattle gets a lot more views than it does replies.

Can you imagine the Prius Rat Disco world Alice has in her mind of what being your "authentic self" looks like?
Her authentic self is a narc hole. It's like her comment about the rant captured in the parking lot - you are supposed to find it funny as she is just being her authentic hole self. Hilarious. Not.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder how she managed to work the phrase "saggy vagina eyes" into the conversation with the insurance company. Because she clearly did. They probably have the email framed in that office for being the most batshit customer correspondence ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tone: Before I actually DO disappear from this hole! If anyone has seen anything about me or my sister on Tattle or elsewhere, please DM me! x

FM: Tony you can check Tattle yourself (anyone can as it’s an open site that doesn’t need membership to view). Alice probably needs to be more worried about Andrea Burkhart’s videos about her, she has a much bigger following so seen by more people than the Tattle stuff x

Her authentic self is a narc hole. It's like her comment about the rant captured in the parking lot - you are supposed to find it funny as she is just being her authentic hole self. Hilarious. Not.
Alice's "real authentic self" is the reason why her ex husband can't bring himself to be in the same room as her. Car park Alice is what Ioan put up with for years until he could stomach it no more. It doesn't bear thinking about just how much more abusive whilst in drink she would have been.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
"He took me off the family plan" means he didn't renew the car insurance for her car, a car that he doesn't drive, almost two years after they separated.
Her car, her responsibility.
This would have been made clear to her but she didn't bother insuring her own car and somehow that is "financial abuse" by him.

So she rants to the insurance company about him and copies him in.

I wonder if the reports of some kind of car related incident by a cinema were true and she she was stopped for having no insurance. The card left by the police with the traffic division number on may relate to this.

Sometimes there is a hint to some truth (not the whole truth) in what she says. Wonder what the other incident was she was charged with....

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Posting as attachment an earlier reply from same FM (or not - as speaks sense) to Aunt-Tony doing his flailing/flouncing, saying he's leaving twitter. Surprised that person hasn't already been BLOCKED FUCKO - on the grounds of speaking sensible thinking. If only mAlice had seen that tweet 5/6/7/20 years ago!

A SMALL PS FOR YOU
Oh & BTW Tone/Al, if you really REALLY wanna see ANYTHING that ANYONE has said about you or your sis? Then simples......You⤵

START HERE⬇

FINISH HERE (as of 6th April 2023)⬇

That should keep you busy for the time being!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Bloody hell, Alice burns bridges left right and centre.
Seriously, when you have had that many falling outs with other people it's time to shine the light on yourself.
There's a saying - if you meet one asshole a day they are probably an asshole. If you meet three assholes a day - you are probably the asshole. 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
The email she cced him into was likely to be abusive of him stopping the payments, rather than a factual recounting of it. A breach in other words.
I have it on good authority what the email said.
"My husband has taken me off the family insurance plan because he is with a bogan bleep that he was having an affair for three years with and now he needs all his money to finance a bogus movie about her MS which she is faking and is absolutely not worse than my undiagnosed fibromyalgia and btw I will be late on my payment again because I need money to feed my babiezzzz and shop on eBay."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Alice's "real authentic self" is the reason why her ex husband can't bring himself to be in the same room as her. Car park Alice is what Ioan put up with for years until he could stomach it no more. It doesn't bear thinking about just how much more abusive whilst in drink she would have been.
That’s so true. Her behaviour in public was incredibly uncontrolled and aggressive even with complete strangers. She never seemed to think she had to moderate or control herself, so her behaviour behind closed doors, with booze added in to further disinhibit her behaviour, doesn‘t bear thinking about.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
She never has and never will understand boundaries and respect. I pity her poor daughters.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
"He took me off the family plan" means he didn't renew the car insurance for her car, a car that he doesn't drive, almost two years after they separated.
Her car, her responsibility.
This would have been made clear to her but she didn't bother insuring her own car and somehow that is "financial abuse" by him.

So she rants to the insurance company about him and copies him in.

I wonder if the reports of some kind of car related incident by a cinema were true and she she was stopped for having no insurance. The card left by the police with the traffic division number on may relate to this.

Sometimes there is a hint to some truth (not the whole truth) in what she says. Wonder what the other incident was she was charged with....
There are two aspects to it: While Alice refuses to just be an adult that provides for herself I also think she is desperate to keep her connections to Ioan alive. Ioan is working to cut these ties bit by bit at a very fair pace for her to adjust so that at the end of the day his sole connection to Alice will be the kids (which the RO defines as the sole exception for contact). But this would be a nightmare for her.

Reactions: 27
This just struck me...why she says "this is the worst thing an actor could do", meaning leaving her. Would it have been okay if he were a plumber, or a psychologist, or an accountant? Or if he were a well known newscaster (i.e. famous, but not an actor) Just saying the phrasing is pretty weird here.
Meanwhile, actors leave their wives all the time and vice versa.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.