Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A point that Loopy and Ptonely the Lonely should consider when boasting of mAlice’s not guilty declaration. OJ Simpson!

Reactions: 11
Commenting on the kids demeanour not looks or attire. That child looks desperately unhappy and the opposite of the picture Alice herself tries to paint. She’s happy to post their pics when it suits her.

Reactions: 36
Tattle is not as bad as Alice claims. She said we were pedofiles into bestiality which makes me afraid for Emma.
Don’t forget that we are perverts who got off at the thought of her beating he sh*t out of Ioan. Which she probably actually did since she mentioned it. 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The way he acts like Alice actually won a trial :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20230311_182605_Twitter.jpg

omg they get even this wrong
Screenshot_20230311_182637_Twitter.jpg

imagine reading all of Alice's abuse and thinking "nah, she has done no wrong". We've been promised the story for 2 years now
Screenshot_20230311_184417_Twitter.jpg

but remember: making assumptions was fine when Alice defamed him 24/7

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2020951
View attachment 2020950
imagine reading all of Alice's abuse and thinking "nah, she has done no wrong". We've been promised the story for 2 years now
View attachment 2020973
What a sad bunch of muppets. Al has been papped looking like a slapped arse, has bitter written all over her face, is still hung up on her ex and refusing to get divorced, barely leaves the house she is squatting in to do anything, has a history of atrocious behaviour documented on emails and video, still has a 3-year DVRO against her and they consider a pause in prosecution of breaking the DVRO some great vindication. Dumb as a box of rocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What’s with the DM publishing those photos of Ella? It’s an invasion of the girl’s privacy and invites all sorts of unwelcome attention and commentary. I’d be bleeping fuming if I were her parent, especially knowing how she feels about her image being published. Is it legal? Yet the Twitter troglodytes don’t care about that, they’re now championing the DM article, as all they care about is bleeping Alice and trying to prove how right they were (lols).

(obvs mean bleeping (awful) Alice, not bleeping Alice … although a few of them would most definitely be up for it 🫤🫣 )

• Sick
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2020951
View attachment 2020950
View attachment 2020973
Loopy is a complete bell end, he's a creepy bloke who is obsessed with women being abused. He's using the cover of pretending to be a movement to latch on to these sad cases. He's just another sad weirdo using the internet for his fetishes at the end of the day. MOO

Reactions: 25
Oh GOD….. don’t hate me for saying it… you’re all thinking it….It looks like she’s passed on her fashion sense down which is a form of abuse in itself! … 😭

just to balance…. In that photo of Ella and Elsie the other day I think Ella is utterly stunning and a bit of the hadid’s about her. Just NOT in THAT outfit!
Ella looks like a hunch back in that coat. I'm assuming it's a look ????

Reactions: 10
Dim & dumb Lupenis and Tiny Tone both class it as a win and proof of Alice's innocence because the charges were dropped on this one case. Like nobody noticed anything that Alice has done in the last 2 years just because she deleted everything when she sobered up. Absolutely mental 🤣🤣

Not sure which one of them makes me wretch more but my vagina has just grabbed a bottle of gorilla glue and sealed itself up.

Alice's biggest defenders, Scooby-Do and bleeping scrappy-Do

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They can say it’s a win. They can say she is innocent.
They read it here first because she’s not their real friend. Stick that up your asses.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What is this "movement" of which he speaks? A vast Twitter army of wronged women, grateful for his endless efforts on behalf of distressed damsels everywhere? A shadowy cabal of ninja feminists, gathering their forces in order to defeat the patriarchy? Or is just those four or five FM's who don't really know what's going on, but like having a go at a bloke and his "much younger" girlfriend because it makes them feel a bit morally superior? Answers on a postcard to: Loopy's room, c/o Loopy's mum, NZ. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What is this "movement" of which he speaks? A vast Twitter army of wronged women, grateful for his endless efforts on behalf of distressed damsels everywhere? A shadowy cabal of ninja feminists, gathering their forces in order to defeat the patriarchy? Or is just those four or five FM's who don't really know what's going on, but like having a go at a bloke and his "much younger" girlfriend because it makes them feel a bit morally superior? Answers on a postcard to: Loopy's room, c/o Loopy's mum, NZ. 🙄
Honestly I’m staggered you seem unaware of the Amberii and their sterling work in rehabilitating the tarnished, nay, defiled and violated reputation of one Ms Amber Heard.

ETA: did we ever figure out wtf Amberii meant? Is it plural of Amberus?

That just makes me think walrus.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To all of Alice's fans:

You know who else the Los Angeles criminal justice said was innocent

OJ Simpson

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.