Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loopy thinks kids should dictate how parents parent them. Wow.

"Ive experienced worse" - yes, like Ioan saying "thank you"

Also Alice was going nutty on him before there was any pushback from "the internet" and months before Bianca. In fact she abused him pre-seperation even.Facts are not his strong point clearly. But yelling DARVO and "Alice will be vindicated" clearly is
Screenshot_20230311_202432_Twitter.jpg

To all of Alice's fans:

You know who else the Los Angeles criminal justice said was innocent

OJ Simpson
and the criminal justice has not even declared her of innocent. in fact on August 2 they ruled her as guilty

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I've had bowel movements that are more effective than Loopy's movement.
I was reading some tweet of his where he described himself as being "nomadic" for a while. Think that's a fancy way of saying he was homeless.
---
Ella looks like a hunch back in that coat. I'm assuming it's a look ????
PS, not dissing on the kid, just the coat. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Also Alice was going nutty on him before there was any pushback from "the internet" and months before Bianca. Facts are not his strong point clearly. But yelling DARVO and "Alice will be vindicated" clearly is
View attachment 2021225

and the criminal justice has not even declared her of innocent. in fact on August 2 they ruled her as guilty
Oh Loopy. How is her Twitter being coercively controlled? Or anything else she says? They’ve been separated for over 2 years and the marriage effectively ended long before that. He begged her not to post photos of him on social media. She didn’t care. He begged her to get off Twitter. She didn’t care. DARVO this, Loopy - Ioan was the one being coercively controlled by Alice. All she has to do is get off social media if she doesn’t like the responses she’s getting. It’s not bullying. It’s that free speech she loves to talk about. Guess that’s ok for her but everyone else has to zip it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Also Alice was going nutty on him before there was any pushback from "the internet" and months before Bianca. Facts are not his strong point clearly. But yelling DARVO and "Alice will be vindicated" clearly is
View attachment 2021225

Loopy is full of tit but hey, this one's correct.
"The children of today have expectations and are not willing to just take whatever is handed to them".

As demonstrated by Alice's children telling her to "be a mother".

• Heart
Ella looks like a hunch back in that coat. I'm assuming it's a look ????
I understand everybody saying don't discuss the kids. I think Ella is absolutely beautiful, at the same time anybody would be dismissed not to say she looks so sad, tired, and in a very strange picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What’s with the DM publishing those photos of Ella? It’s an invasion of the girl’s privacy and invites all sorts of unwelcome attention and commentary. I’d be bleeping fuming if I were her parent, especially knowing how she feels about her image being published. Is it legal? Yet the Twitter troglodytes don’t care about that, they’re now championing the DM article, as all they care about is bleeping Alice and trying to prove how right they were (lols).

(obvs mean bleeping (awful) Alice, not bleeping Alice … although a few of them would most definitely be up for it 🫤🫣 )
If Alice sold that 'Exclusive' to the DM, and I suspect she likely did, then I imagine she gave permission for them to take those photos of her and Ella in the pouring rain at Trader Joe's where no Paps hang out in said pouring rain... ever. I have never even once seen photographers hanging around outside in the parking lot and I shop there. It rained all damn day yesterday. How did they know she was there?

Right.

MOO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Is she back yet ? Done the grand entrance bit?

Loopy must be exhausted standing in court room all day defending Alice poor sod ! OOPS WAIT !

There was no trial just a dismissal prob on the grounds there's bigger worse things to come but not proven innocent. She's desperate for that bit but won't get it surely ?

Reactions: 17
Let's keep the personal derailing comments, spoilered or not, to the Turds thread - Please read our rules and why they're important
Hi, friends. 💚 I’m just catching up to Alice’s case being dismissed. In this ONE situation it sucks that we’ve all used “bleep” so many times that it has been normalized cuz I am currently searching a swear dictionary tryna find a fuckin word that illustrates how much I’m fuming. “bleep” is not enough. “witch” is not enough. “Asshole” is not enough. None of it is enough to identify this person who has gotten away with SO MUCH HARM and will continue to do so, considering that she seems confident that she can bypass any legal repercussion that comes her way and is probably snickering at our utter annoyance right now.

I’mma say it idgaf how rotten it sounds: This person doesn’t deserve to have children. I wouldn’t care if she went through SIXTY rounds of IVF—she don’t deserve those beautiful kids.

She also doesn’t deserve Ioan. She also doesn’t deserve to have spent this much time in a house that should have hit the market a WHILE ago. She also doesn’t have the right to cheat working-class people out of money, hide her own stash, and then spend that tit on eBay cosmetics that have clearly made her ten times uglier. She also doesn’t have the right to ruthlessly alienate her children from their father, who only wants the best for them as well as reciprocated love. She alsooooo doesn’t have the right to stir online abuse against a woman who has done literally NOTHING to her. It’s like there’s never justice for ANYTHING she does. Enough. Just penalize her, already.

I’m still catching up with this thread but I’d like to invest at least a little faith in the words of friends in here who insist that there is punishment on the horizon/that more evidence might be in need of gathering first/that the DA just wants to have his ducks in a row before taking serious action/that Alice will get her ass whoopin SOON. I’m tryna believe y’all and be patient. I just get a bad taste in my mouth when Justice takes its sweet-ass time…

On another note, I hope y’all are doing well and, if not, know I’m praying for your peace and happiness. 💚 It’s a’comin’…

SO, I went four days this week without my ADHD meds, which typically give me a dopamine high that helps me feel motivated and focused enough to work.

I was su*cidal for the first two of those four days. Whenever I stood up, I was tired. Whenever I spoke, I forgot what I was going to say (ADHD impacts short-term memory). Whenever I was alone, I was sad. I had to leave class early on Tuesday, and my professor was so concerned about my safety that he felt compelled to send me a check-in email at like 8 PM; in the midst of a crying episode I blurted to him that I had to walk to class instead of riding the train because I was compelled to jump onto the tracks. He was SO kind to look out for me. I had a class on Zoom and broke down when it was my turn to talk about how my week was going. I’m in a seminary school so, in true seminary fashion, everyone prayed for my joy for 3 minutes, which made me cry harder. I swear to God there are SO many compassionate people who will look out for us, and we should always remember them when we’re feeling down. 🥹🥹🥹

A beautiful classmate finally reached out to me yesterday and said she had a few pills from another ADHD medication that she had; she said they made her feel terrible so she stopped using them. She gave them to me which is suuuuuper not-good in terms of the law but at the same time I would have been institutionalized by now if she hadn’t intervened. I owe her EVERYTHING AND MORE. She very possibly literally saved my life, yet she was so humble about it. I can’t describe the depression of an ADHD medication crash. Now that I have some medicine in me I just splurged on like 8 different eyelash sets from a cosmetics website lmao. I think they’ll make me pretty (surely SOMETHING out there has to, right???). 😂 But yeah, I feel AMAZING and I hope you do, too. If anyone ever feels down, or SERIOUSLY down, or possibly dangerously down, pls tag me in Tattle Turds—we can talk about it together. 🥰

Salaam! (Peace!) 💚 Back to playing catch-up…

Last edited:
I've had bowel movements that are more effective than Loopy's movement.
Yaaaay @Penguin86, great to see you 😘
---
Dim & dumb Lupenis and Tiny Tone both class it as a win and proof of Alice's innocence because the charges were dropped on this one case. Like nobody noticed anything that Alice has done in the last 2 years just because she deleted everything when she sobered up. Absolutely mental 🤣🤣

Not sure which one of them makes me wretch more but my vagina has just grabbed a bottle of gorilla glue and sealed itself up.

Alice's biggest defenders, Scooby-Do and bleeping scrappy-Do
Or, Scooby-Don’t and Scrappy-Don’t

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some photos of Whitmore Bay Beach, Barry, taken last week during my trip. (Mama G wanted to meet somewhere neutral!).I also took the scenic drive home and it was well worth the extra time.

The South of Wales is truly beautiful and I’m glad Yo and Bee spent that time there and found peace in nature. Hopefully next time the girls will be coming too.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Some photos of Whitmore Bay Beach, Barry, taken last week during my trip. (Mama G wanted to meet somewhere neutral!).I also took the scenic drive home and it was well worth the extra time.

The South of Wales is truly beautiful and I’m glad Yo and Bee spent that time there and found peace in nature. Hopefully next time the girls will be coming too.

Can’t even DESCRIBE how gorgeous this is. Thank you so much for sharing. I love you, Wales—SOMEDAY, I promise. ❤😩😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I understand everybody saying don't discuss the kids. I think Ella is absolutely beautiful, at the same time anybody would be dismissed not to say she looks so sad, tired, and in a very strange picture.
The eldest E is a beautiful, talented, and clever girl (as is her sister) but she is a child just entering her teenage years. From what I remember it was a difficult time, both for me and my parents, I was an absolute nightmare and I had a stable, loving home. It must be even more so for Ella, given what she’s had to deal with. My heart goes out to her. I hope she has somewhere and friends where she can go and just be herself, without pressure or expectation.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What is funny is that with the great logic #TeamAlice operates they basically admit that Johnny Depp is innocent too. Amber's DVRO request didnt went to court, so clearly this means Loopy's biggest enemy must be even more innocent than Alice (coz you know Alice actually got the DVRO). How will he cope?!?! :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the hell is wrong with her face? It looks like she has no bottom teeth and an over bite all at the same time. She looks so much older than she is and the birth control glasses need to go. She is just so ugly now. Perhaps it is because her heart is so ugly.

And poor Ella, it looks like her hair hasn’t been washed in days and she seems so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I thought long and hard before posting this, I realise the ramifications could be huge but…… I really, really like the coat. I don’t like it on big Al though, she’d make the Crown Jewels look tacky… 😬
Heavier set women like Alice can't carry off bulkier clothing because it only makes them look larger. That's just a fact. I respect all body sizes and there are ways to dress them that accentuate the positives of each. The coat is not at all flattering on her. It would look stunning on a far thinner woman. It reminds me of the Norma Kamali puffer coats from back in the day. I quite liked them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Malice Cunthrope’s face looks structurally wider in all recent photos. Yes weight gain and aging but it’s changed so much. I do think she was exceptionally pretty in her younger years (personal taste or not, she was always above average looking), so it’s particularly shocking looking at pics of her now very wide face. And for fucks sake malice, lose those bleeping glasses already you malignant growth.

Moooooooo 🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.