Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, you’re right, Alice doesn’t look happy at all. She also looks terrible. Despite her bravado, this whole situation is bound to be taking its toll. Ioan hasn’t spoken to her for two years. She has no guaranteed income for the future (even if Ioan finds work and continues to support the girls, it's unlikely to be as much as she would like/thinks she deserves). She may have perceived a win in the last few days, but this woman is in hell, and it’s of her own making.
All true. But this was a win for Alice. Not a perceived win. A win. The charges have been dropped by the state attorney. But she's losing the battle. Jobless, lazy, has a DVRO for years to come, a divorce she can't stop, a house to be sold, abuse of alcohol and pills, and on and on. And in time she will be charged again for violating the DVRO, and it will probably be a more damning violation ot violations as far as what she does. Of this, we can be sure. Alice is predictable.

Reactions: 26
What are they wearing and Ella is so skinny. To be honest given the weather they are having at the moment, I would be miserable but Alice looks older than she should, she's only 54! Hopefully other charges will be in play by April 25. Still think Ioan should get on in life as he needs the money and I am sure Bianca doesn't have an endless supply of money. There is no safety net in the US.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I didn't know this about her. I had always thought she stepped back from acting after London's Burning as she was intensely private and hated the limelight. I'm a huge LB fan and paid a shitload of money for the DVD boxset of all 14 series and she was by far my favourite obligatory token female character. She was a cracking actor as well (MOO).It doesn't seem to me like her and Kate have ever been close? She bears a very strong resemblance to her father who was sadly taken far too soon.

Off topic rambling here sorry!
Off-topic but yes I was also under the impression stepping back from acting was SB’s choice at the time. I’m sure she previously gave a couple of interviews saying so. It doesn’t now sound like it. When she first appeared on London’s Burning I remember my mother immediately saying (knowing nothing about her background): she has to be Richard Beckinsale’s daughter, she looks so much like him. And of course she is. Apparently she and Kate only met each other once or twice during their childhoods but caught up some years later, so sounds like they weren’t raised as sisters.

As for Alice, don’t know what technicality is involved here but can only hope this close call wakes her up to the toxicity that’s been going on and she finally starts acting 54 years old. Your husband left you love, who cares why, it happens. Get over it.

Reactions: 9
Just read the fail article, what the absolute duck is going on ????????
---
I see the dumbasses who refuse to read the actual court documents are alive and well on Twitter and the DM.

A court case can fall apart for many reasons before it gets to a judge. Not to worry. There are plenty of other DVRO violations (some we probably don't even know about that may be more serious) and oh yeah - there is still a DVRO.

Unfortunately, as those of us who have relied on the justice system to help us, American justice is a slow, over burdened, cumbersome thing where a simple incorrect date can derail a hearing.

And can someone tell me who this is because it sure doesn't look like any of Alice's profile pics? View attachment 2019683

Ioan. Still winning. View attachment 2019684
That's because you are fat and horrible mAlice an example of what a diet of booze and pills will do to a body. Bianca obviously eats right and exercises and is reaping the rewards

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I see the dumbasses who refuse to read the actual court documents are alive and well on Twitter and the DM.

A court case can fall apart for many reasons before it gets to a judge. Not to worry. There are plenty of other DVRO violations (some we probably don't even know about that may be more serious) and oh yeah - there is still a DVRO.

Unfortunately, as those of us who have relied on the justice system to help us, American justice is a slow, over burdened, cumbersome thing where a simple incorrect date can derail a hearing.

And can someone tell me who this is because it sure doesn't look like any of Alice's profile pics? View attachment 2019683

Ioan. Still winning. View attachment 2019684
Al looks like a slapped arse! All that I'm better than ever BS and she couldn't look more miserable if she tried.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought they didn’t own jackets?
that’s all I got Lol
Man what an absolute tit show
Also why is Ella face only blurred in the title I wonder.
Edit… in hindsight it’s half a jacket.
They need urgent coat therapy from Bianca

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
In all fairness, the jacket B is wearing would look bad on mAlice, considering her alcohol bloat. The coat wrap she is wearing is figure and weather appropriate. Not everybody can pull off figure hugging stuff. I think she looks way better in these pics than in the hideousness she wore to court few weeks back, or that infamous the horse blanket walk. Overall she looks more together and tidy. Which is great. Hopefully drinking less?
I can see she is still trying to do her idiotic pout, but that would never go away (same as her personality)
ETA her face still looks bloated and she is far from picture of health, but this is unlikely to change quickly even if she stopped all pill and alcohol use and even if she was using half of what we suspected. Her overall appearance seems much tidier to me though

Reactions: 20
So a finding of "factual innocence" will benefit her when it comes to background checks and all records of the arrest will be destroyed. It makes sense to me after reading this.

Burden of proof is on her to show that there was no reasonable cause for an arrest.

It will be interesting to see what the ruling will be on April 25.

Apologies if this is stating the obvious or if it's already been raised.

Screenshot_173106.jpg

Screenshot173115.jpg

Screenshot_173133.jpg

Screenshot_173146.jpg

Source: https://www.shouselaw.com/ca/defense/penal-code/851-8/

Reactions: 19
Oh GOD….. don’t hate me for saying it… you’re all thinking it….It looks like she’s passed on her fashion sense down which is a form of abuse in itself! … 😭

just to balance…. In that photo of Ella and Elsie the other day I think Ella is utterly stunning and a bit of the hadid’s about her. Just NOT in THAT outfit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I see I’ve already been beaten to the punch here but who dis? Certainly not our Alice with her chiselled features and clear skin and shiny eyeballs?!

Seriously. I look pretty bad this morning too so I can talk. I am not here to comment on her looks Except this is the real Alice. Not the filtered Alice.

this is not the face of a woman who has won a great victory. No sirree Bob. This is a woman with the weight of the world on her shoulders. There is more coming on 25th April.

(Edited for terrible grammar)

Attachments

Reactions: 25
I like that after deleting 5 attemps for writing a big announcement Loopy settles for the worse: a announcement that Alice will breech her DVRO, LOL

"he seek to dispose of" - I thought this was the point of divorcing :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20230311_092004.jpg

So a finding of "factual innocence" will benefit her when it comes to background checks and all records of the arrest will be destroyed. It makes sense to me after reading this.

Burden of proof is on her to show that there was no reasonable cause for an arrest.

It will be interesting to see what the ruling will be on April 25.

Apologies if this is stating the obvious or if it's already been raised.

View attachment 2019868
View attachment 2019870
View attachment 2019871
View attachment 2019872
Source: https://www.shouselaw.com/ca/defense/penal-code/851-8/
yeah this aint going to work

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Could the request for factual innocence be related to the welfare check/report of concern for the girls?
I really can’t see how she could claim to be innocent of the many many disparaging tweets?!

Reactions: 8
yeah this aint going to work
Yep, I can't imagine the DA initially proceeding if they deemed there was insufficient factual evidence. I think it's a "hail Mary" on her behalf because she's realized the long term implications.
Sucks to be her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Why always Ebay for cosmetics? I don't get it. There's so many alternatives, with free delivery, and better selection. I even loaded up on Hada Labo yesterday from a local drugstore.
The one time I bought makeup from eBay it turned out to be fake Mac. Never again.

Reactions: 11
In all fairness, the jacket B is wearing would look bad on mAlice, considering her alcohol bloat. The coat wrap she is wearing is figure and weather appropriate. Not everybody can pull off figure hugging stuff. I think she looks way better in these pics than in the hideousness she wore to court few weeks back, or that infamous the horse blanket walk. Overall she looks more together and tidy. Which is great. Hopefully drinking less?
I can see she is still trying to do her idiotic pout, but that would never go away (same as her personality)
ETA her face still looks bloated and she is far from picture of health, but this is unlikely to change quickly even if she stopped all pill and alcohol use and even if she was using half of what we suspected. Her overall appearance seems much tidier to me though
I think she just looks tidier because she has a huge puffy coat covering whatever monstrosity is inevitably underneath. There seem to be holes or stains on the knee of her leggings.

Reactions: 14
Genuinely never heard this before. My school uniform was mostly black at that age! And my kids both have some black clothing. It’s just a colour, I don’t see the big deal.
My Mum almost had a litter of kittens when I dressed my (now 29yo) baby girl in a black knock off Chanel tshirt 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.