Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly, you can't order them on Ebay.
Bet she tried though. Alice's ebay search history:

Baybee daddy
Pallet of wine
Do it yourself lip filler
Iris Apfel's glasses
A kidney (best offers only)
Life size Ioan cardboard cutout
Book "How to be a squatter in 2023"
2nd book "Revive my hollywood career...Ever"
3rd book "Lupenis, book of law & order"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
5 years ago she was on good morning britain talking to piers morgan about Weinstein. She sounded a bit crazy back then too and a bit manic but she looked gorgeous. Maybe she was just working out more then but woah what a difference to how she is now...

Also in the interview she refers to Ioan as her boyfriend but surely they were married back then.
She was quoting herself from that 2002 meeting "my boyfriend Ioan auditioned for you"

Alice's downfall strongly correlates with how much she has been using twitter (in itself this isnt bad, but as a laptop-only user this requires her to be home), which OTOH does correlate with Ioan working a lot abroad (he was very busy in 2016-2020). I think her not working (and it wasnt just by choice, she clearly was not in demand) took a toll on her confidence and the adoration on SM as well as thinking that she is somebody relevant politics-and-movement-wise (metoo) was something that she thought would replace the void, that in fairness many mothers experience. But she spiralled too hard, especially with the Trump stuff.

She did mention that Ioan was her walking partner and that since he is gone she struggles with it. He probably was the one that helped her live a more healthy life.

Then of course pandemic made it a lot more worse, probably also menopause.

Again, I dont really want to trash her for looking the way she does. I am just convincted that she is not blameless on this (and I also think that she is a bad role model for not simply embracing it instead of hiding behind filters and cash in compliments for somebody she isnt). And the way she talks about others who actually look good and actually live healthy.....meh

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
She was quoting herself from that 2002 meeting "my boyfriend Ioan auditioned for you"

Alice's downfall strongly correlates with how much she has been using twitter (in itself this isnt bad, but as a laptop-only user this requires her to be home), which OTOH does correlate with Ioan working a lot abroad (he was very busy in 2016-2020). I think her not working (and it wasnt just by choice, she clearly was not in demand) took a toll on her confidence and the adoration on SM as well as thinking that she is somebody relevant politics-and-movement-wise (metoo) was something that she thought would replace the void, that in fairness many mothers experience. But she spiralled too hard, especially with the Trump stuff.

She did mention that Ioan was her walking partner and that since he is gone she struggles with it. He probably was the one that helped her live a more healthy life.

Again, I dont really want to trash her for looking the way she does. I am just convincted that she is not blameless on this (and I also think that she is a bad role model for not simply embracing it instead of hiding behind filters and cash in compliments for somebody she isnt). And the way she talks about others who actually look good and actually live healthy.....meh
Alice wanted the champagne lifestyle but didn't want to contribute to the pot imo.

Reactions: 16
She struggles with putting one leg in front of the other? What the duck? Is she a baby learning to walk? Also, it seems his help wasn't required re lifestyle. She ended up pissed as a fart on the kitchen floor after drinking all day and IG knew it was time to bail. I'd say it was a regular occurrence.

As a stay at home layabout, I don't think the lockdown really affected her lifestyle. She was always unstable but the narc injury of him leaving and the menopause, put things into overdrive. There wasn't going to be an eligible man waiting in the wings this time round.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tone reminds me of one of those scrawny teens who wear their hats sideways shouting at you pretending they are hard but as soon as you step towards him he scatters

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.