Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks awful and needs to sort herself out! V surprised it was dropped how come? Is that her daughter in the DM photos she doesn’t look good either way too thin and v bedraggled ...they both look down trodden

Reactions: 17
The “I know something you don’t know” arseholes can go in the bleeping bin. There are two wee girls currently being poisoned from their father, an abused man who moved on from his abuser and they’re on Twitter playing high school games. duck off you pair of Moos.
Did I use it right??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
All true. But this was a win for Alice. Not a perceived win. A win. The charges have been dropped by the state attorney. But she's losing the battle. Jobless, lazy, has a DVRO for years to come, a divorce she can't stop, a house to be sold, abuse of alcohol and pills, and on and on. And in time she will be charged again for violating the DVRO, and it will probably be a more damning violation ot violations as far as what she does. Of this, we can be sure. Alice is predictable.
Just to clarify:

The charges have been dismissed or the District Attorney for the County of Los Angeles has chosen not to proceed at this time. The charges can be refiled or additional charges added at a later date. This much I know to be true.

I don't personally think this was too much of a win. The court hasn't said she's not guilty. No one has found her to be innocent. By pushing for a hearing to have her deemed 'factually innocent," I think she might be forcing the parties that have the DVRO against her to push back and fight harder to protect themselves. I know I would. That could mean even more damning evidence that comes to light. And it could mean any goodwill in not pursuing any further charges against her entirely destroyed.

Some wins aren't really wins after all.

And publicly playing the victim after two years of documented abuse towards your ex and his GF isn't the way. It shows a true disregard for the law. It's also slap in the face to all DA victims as it minimizes abuse.

MOO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Front page of the UK Daily Mail online. Enjoy this Alice, as this is the only story you'll be making headlines with.

Plus, the world gets to see how bloated, out-of-shape and slug-like you really look behind all the filters and editing you usually use on social media.

I'd like to know how many other people facing criminal charges in California and who have been assigned a public defender:
  • have a Bvlgari watch
  • shop at Trader Joes
  • get lip fillers and botox
  • buy expensive makeup off eBay while claiming they have no money left
  • have an iPhone 14
Screenshot 2023-03-11 at 09.13.54.png

The Mail article also contains this screenshot where Alice accused Ioan of spending almost a million dollars on high class sex workers, and saying the evidence he submitted to court is lies.

Can he now sue them for libel?

1678527358420.png

bleeping hell, what a farce this all is.

Edit to add - as Ella has not been blurred out in the photos of Alice and her shopping at Trader Joes, can we assume Alice tipped the paps off and/or has accepted money for these photos? And if so, will she be declaring this income?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Stop using SM to insinuate that you have important information!

If anyone has evidence, one way or another, they need to be a responsible adult and present it to the appropriate authorities.

Enough damage has already been done.

The self-aggrandizing is pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I see I’ve already been beaten to the punch here but who dis? Certainly not our Alice with her chiselled features and clear skin and shiny eyeballs?!

Seriously. I look pretty bad this morning too so I can talk. I am not here to comment on her looks Except this is the real Alice. Not the filtered Alice.

this is not the face of a woman who has won a great victory. No sirree Bob. This is a woman with the weight of the world on her shoulders. There is more coming on 25th April.

(Edited for terrible grammar)
There's the face of a seriously worried woman, I really don't think Alice wanted her case thrown out. Poor Ella looks like she'd rather be anywhere else than with her mother right now. Surely Alice should be cock a hoop that Ioan can't use this against her in the custody dispute now?
Somethings afoot in the Alice camp and its not good at all imo.

Reactions: 21
The next hearing is on my birthday. I'd like the judge to give me a nice present in the shape of Alice finally being held accountable for breaching the DVRO.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The “I know something you don’t know” arseholes can go in the bleeping bin. There are two wee girls currently being poisoned from their father, an abused man who moved on from his abuser and they’re on Twitter playing high school games. duck off you pair of Moos.
Did I use it right??
FWIW the charges being dropped is good for the kids and even Ioan if Alice wises up and moves on (considering the Trumpian "she is innocent" speeches of her spokespersons doubtful tho). Alice having a criminal record is not in Ioan's interest given that he wants her to work. And it's also not in the kids interest to have a criminal mother.

Do I think she will wise up though? No. And the thing is if she goes back to breeching it the next charges will be a lot worse and pursued (especially if it does turn out that prosecution couldnt proceed because Ioan opted against cooperating)
Stop using SM to insinuate that you have important information!

If anyone has evidence, one way or another, they need to be a responsible adult and present it to the appropriate authorities.

Enough damage has already been done.

The self-aggrandizing is pathetic.
It's pretty crazy tbh. They act like Ioan is the accused.

Alice is guilty, the SM messages happened. She just didnt got prosecuted for it, which happens all the time for guilty people. It didnt even went to trial, no judge or jury judged her case, and the state is refusing to declare her innocent. yet they celebrate her as innocent. the cognitive dissonance is strong in this. Especially with the constant banging about the American Justice System letting criminals get away scott free

• Heart
Reactions: 26
For all of Alice's defenders - do you think any of her behaviour has been remotely normal or acceptable?

Ioan chose to leave his marriage. He was unhappy, and was emotionally, verbally and physically abused by Alice. He was allowed to leave her and end his marriage. He DID NOT give up on his kids. He wanted to come to an agreement with Alice and to divorce as amicably as possible (hence beginning a collaborative divorce). He was still financially supporting Alice more than two years after he left her. He wanted to see his daughters after he left Alice, and has been making every effort to do so.

Instead, Alice ran to the media, has spewed lie after lie about Ioan, has trashed his family, has alienated his daughters from Ioan, has bullied and harassed his new girlfriend (which triggered her MS symptoms), has emailed and texted him abuse, has turned down settlement offer after settlement offer, and has launched a Gofundme despite having her own money. Her behaviour was so abhorrent and illegal that she was handed a domestic violence restraining order.

She doesn't give a duck about how she's humiliating her daughters, or pissing away Ioan's ever-dwindling supply of money, which just fucks her and her daughters' futures up. As long as she gets revenge against Baby Angel for ruining her happy LA life, that's all that matters, right?

None of this is normal or acceptable behaviour. Marriages end every day, even amongst mildly famous people like Alice and Ioan, yet there's no one else who has acted like Alice has. Her behaviour just shows that Ioan was right to split up with her, because she's a deeply selfish, immature, manipulative and disturbed individual who will never change her ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Poor Ella looks like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders. I feel so sorry for her and what she has been through, it is clearly taking it’s toll.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
you’re all thinking it….It looks like she’s passed on her fashion sense down which is a form of abuse in itself!
I would say mAlice bought that hideous jacket for Ella. She wanted them to have matching 'horse blanket' jackets. Can anyone check her ebay account?

So Tone says AE is 'better than ever'. The photos say otherwise but wouldn't AE have to have tipped off the DM that she would be in Trader Joes? Then why so glum mAlice??
---
Poor Ella looks like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders.
She has been parentified and it essentially her mum's carer and only real friend now Gloria was let go. I also imagine being weaponised against her father is a horrible place to be in emotionally speaking.
---
I think Alice is edging towards this look (from Paris Fashion Week):
Why doesn't Alice just wear her duvet? She's half way there already. 🤭
---
By pushing for a hearing to have her deemed 'factually innocent," I think she might be forcing the parties that have the DVRO against her to push back and fight harder to protect themselves.
She is pushing her luck again. Hope it backfires.
---
Alice having a criminal record is not in Ioan's interest given that he wants her to work. And it's also not in the kids interest to have a criminal mother.
I have to disagree. Ioan needs to show Alice that the DVRO is not a worthless piece of paper. If that means she gets a criminal record, then good. She deserves it and she won't work anyway. Also, the kids need to know that in the real world, there are penalties for behaving the way AE does. If they don't learn that, then they may end up with criminal records themselves.

BTW, Alice already is a criminal, she is just lucky that they are dropping the charges, at this time. She is a typical criminal - they do a lot more crimes than they ever get convicted for.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The comments on the DM - so many in favour of alice! I dont usually see as many in favour of her! Thats why i said yesterday ‘comments are pathetic’. She also looks miserable as duck in them new pics

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It doesn't look like any deal was done, ie, AE doesn't have to do a DV course or else how could she try to be declared innocent?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I also miss bootcut; but they luckily back in trend! They suit my figure perfectly. Not so practical whennit rains as the cuffs collect all the rainwater 😂 miss my figure too - cant believe I thought I was fat back then!!
Oh I hear ya! I found some old photos of that time recently and I was so slim 😫🤣.
Skinny jeans all the way for me now, boot cuts do nothing for me these days, I need to feel like I'm sucked in 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have a serious case of schadenfreude. Those DM pictures really show how Al's toxic insides are leaking through to the outside. You get the face you deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
1C4C0560-7FDA-40BB-A1B1-1CBA634B08AD.jpeg
The fact that 57 people read this and pressed like will never stop to amaze me. It takes very simple comprehension skills to understand what this woman has been doing for the past 2 years. She’s made it very clear. She’s been abusing her ex, his gf, his family, and occasionally his colleagues too very very openly. She’s been alienating his daughters, even going as far as stating publicly Ioan hates the eldest. How on earth is this acceptable?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I see I’ve already been beaten to the punch here but who dis? Certainly not our Alice with her chiselled features and clear skin and shiny eyeballs?!

Seriously. I look pretty bad this morning too so I can talk. I am not here to comment on her looks Except this is the real Alice. Not the filtered Alice.

this is not the face of a woman who has won a great victory. No sirree Bob. This is a woman with the weight of the world on her shoulders. There is more coming on 25th April.

(Edited for terrible grammar)
Has she gotten fatter in the face? That Originals convention appearance is looking less and less likely.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It doesn't look like any deal was done, ie, AE doesn't have to do a DV course or else how could she try to be declared innocent?
I do wonder if a divorce related deal was done though. I said already weeks ago that it's possible that Ioan may withdraw as a witness (even if it's just SM messages he will likely be needed) in exchange for the divorce moving forward/being finalized. Obviously impossible to say as it's not known why the prosecution didnt proceed (as others have said it might be because they are building a bigger case for example). Prosecutors dont drop cases just because they read Loopy's blog and realized that they were wrong and poor Alice is actually a victim (lol), there are usually other reasons behind it.

I'm saying this because I do find it curious that Alice didnt immediately went back to twitter to celebrate herself (which is in line with her being very careful and actually nice the week before she went off), that Tone has not said anything about Ioan in his flood of tweets, and that Loopy clearly had to watch himself not tweeting the wrong thing (he deleted his tweets 4 times). it might be because she wants to make the best impression for the april 25 thing, and then go back full blasting. But things may not be as they seem.

Even if no deal was made between them divorce-related it's also possible that Ioan doesnt want to wait till july for the kids and thus decided himself to not assist the prosecution at this time, I mean the charges can any time be opened again. And even if the prosecution not going ahead has nothing to do with Ioan every time Alice breeches the DVRO again the pile will get bigger and eventually she will be convicted. So as always with Alice it's likely just a small dopamine rush and things will be very different long term.

Reactions: 31
Morning all!
Well, what in the love of law happened yesterday 🤬. I only hope, that she has had to agree to something I.e the sale of the house, not sticking her nose into therapy etc,...neither of which, she is going to stick to in the long run. There is another hearing in April I see, let's hope that this one is more fruitful, she has broken the RO so many times since December, so let's hope that Ioan keeps filing those violations. I can't imagine how deflated I & B must feel, unless there is something going on in the background we aren't aware of 🤞🏻
I know that a lot of people have mentioned that Ioan should just get the divorce out of the way and get the house sold, then come back to custody. I do agree with this, but I don't want that witch to be living off him because she as 100% custody for the time being...talk about stuck between a rock and a hard place 😔
Looking at those photos, to me mAlices legs look slimmer, but then they always have; she doesn't seem to dress for her body type and at 54, she should have learnt that skill a looooong time ago. You can see the stress etched on her face, and well deserved!
---
The comments on the DM - so many in favour of alice! I dont usually see as many in favour of her! Thats why i said yesterday ‘comments are pathetic’. She also looks miserable as duck in them new pics
I've just had a look through them and there is a lot that aren't in her favour, as well 👌

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2020320The fact that 57 people read this and pressed like will never stop to amaze me. It takes very simple comprehension skills to understand what this woman has been doing for the past 2 years. She’s made it very clear. She’s been abusing her ex, his gf, his family, and occasionally his colleagues too very very openly. She’s been alienating his daughters, even going as far as stating publicly Ioan hates the eldest. How on earth is this acceptable?
Tone really thinks there was ever a time Alice had dignity or integrity?? Poor man needs to have his meds changed.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.