Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait have I missed something? Are they okay??
They left for a 3-week vacation during which they'll have no time or access to Tattle.
So, they are more than okay :)
They were just worried about catching up when they'll return.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
………I literally just bought a wedding dress covered in pearls, DON’T CALL ME OUT, AUTISTEUSE! 😂😩 Maybe some of us LIKE the vomit of 400 oysters, OK?! 😂
Ah, dear Pearls, you have a unique style and the personality and attitude to carry pretty much anything off - from Irish dance costumes to sequined jumpsuits… Alice uses a number of Paris fashion week inspo pieces, blends them together by way of Blake Lively, and wonders why she is mocked for her dress sense. Scroll WaaaaaaAy down the page and take a look at that pearl cuff. Really.
---
Is that a Bonfire of Alice’s Vanities?
In that case they need to declare a statewide emergency and get in every firefighter in California.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
looks like Bianca was hiking yesterday again.

Tone dedicates a song to his "survivor" nieces. How apt, but not the way he thinks!

I saw a Alice arselicker unprivated because theylack attention now that Alice is gone...timeline is interesting-ish given that it fills many holes Alice was replying to. This made me laugh though

To think all this negativity could [have] been avoided if Ioan had just sat down and communicated with Alice face to face and not dragged it through lawyers. So sad

Either these people never read the court docs or they are frustrated that Alice didnt got her chance to beat him up and accuse him for this (no other explanation, you cant be this stupid). He even describes that he went regulary to the house post-seperation and that tit went down. how it was impossible to talk to her etc. the only reason why Alice is on the "if we could just speak to each other" is because she wants to continue to abuse him. Even one braincell should be sufficient to figure this out!

But that's how Team Alice operates. No logic, many lies and victim blaming. I loled when one of Alice's trolls claimed recently "you get automatically a RO if the other party doesnt turn up", it takes 3 seconds googling to figure out that this is nonsense. They cant comprehend that also women are not allowed to be abusive. Probably scared as hell that it could hit them too.

btw didnt Loopy announced a new masterpiece "shortly"? where is it? or did he got psyched by people telling him that the financial disclosures of Ioan are already public and he is talking complete nonsense?
---
Edited to Add: under the youtube lawyer video one of Alice's trolls complains about pro-Ioan troll "gang" swarming on a post that was initially heavily swarmed by pro-Alice trolls. God, they have their Queen's self awareness (the post in question was somebody unrelared bringing up the video Alice uploaded of Ella acting out in Ioan's custody. they took this negatively towards both parent, which as somebody who saw and is in posession of a video I strongly disagree with. Ioan handled Alice's pathetic attempt to set him up well)
---
it's really pathetic how hard they try to turn Alice into a victim. Imagine thinking you can bully people and defame your kids dad in public and you expect zero pushback (and most dont even message her directly). democracy is not their thing.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She tries so hard to come across as quirky, and fails every time
That would be a cute outfit without the jeans. As Coco Chanel said, “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off."

Alice should've taken those jeans off.
---
She always seems to be trying to subvert her look. Like Madonna in her heyday wearing frills with her fishnets. But she gets it so wrong. One of her style edits is the glam hair and makeup teamed with girly dress with ruffle or ribbons and finally she throws in the rocker chick watch, belts or chains.

Rocker chic pieces can be used to dress down sophisticated looks. Like a biker jacket over plain sheath dress and heels. Denim jackets and flowery dresses was a popular look. Currently leisure wear is teamed with tailored pieces.
BIB Bianca does this well with her leggings and nice coats.

Reactions: 17
Let's face it, Alice - even with the priciest clothes/accessories in the world - still manages on nearly every occasion to duck it up. I wonder if OP gave her the new release designer catalogues & suggested she pair items together as per the models in the catalogue were dressed - in the hint that her dress sense was that of no coco Chanel & more coco the clown

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That would be a cute outfit without the jeans. As Coco Chanel said, “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off."

---

BIB Bianca does this well with her leggings and nice coats.
BIB - To be fair to Alice, dresses and skirts over jeans was really trendy in the early 2000s.

I remember thinking it was a really hideous trend at the time, and refused to follow it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just popping on quickly, (been looking after granddaughters for a long weekend, first night 5 yr old vomited, then the baby's bum rash turned into thrush whilst her poo resembled mud from the Dead Sea, got my parole yesterday I'm so incoherent that I can't hold a conversation, got the vets later for my 18 yr old cat, but I'm so 🤪 that I might take the wrong cat 🤣)
Anyway back to business
Even her neck looks like a cnut....Happy Tuesday my lovely turds and wish me luck as I try to catch up 🤯 😘
Screenshot_20230306-222832_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
BIB - To be fair to Alice, dresses and skirts over jeans was really trendy in the early 2000s.

I remember thinking it was a really hideous trend at the time, and refused to follow it.
Actually Alice has got pretty awful knees, even in her heyday. God only knows why she wore above the knee ruffled skirts (an 80’s thing). When she poses she often adopts a bent knew position, leaning or hunched.

I can see why she went for the jeans under dress look to cover the knees. But this was not the type of dress for that look, even in the period it was on trend. It’s a statement dress, it just needed plain accessories. However I think she was a bit too old and pale for that dress. I say that even as someone who doesn’t believe in age rules for clothes. But that dress was meant for a young woman probably of colour.

Her hair tone is actually good in the photo. She often got styled for tv work in a much more subtle way. The hair and make up is softer and more natural in the stills I have seen. I wonder if her preference for the brassy look lost her parts. I think her and professional beggar CF are definitely stuck in dated looks that do them no favours.

Reactions: 14

I totally agree! I hated that trend it was very unflattering and I never succumbed to it nor did my friends 🙏

There's a time/instinct when not to follow fashion but Alice would not have this instinct.

I still haven't got over thon rug over another rug in her lounge . Totally tasteless! Seriously Wdf 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let's face it, Alice - even with the priciest clothes/accessories in the world - still manages on nearly every occasion to duck it up. I wonder if OP gave her the new release designer catalogues & suggested she pair items together as per the models in the catalogue were dressed - in the hint that her dress sense was that of no coco Chanel & more coco the clown
You know when you play sims and click randomise? Yeah that
---
Can someone please explain to me what the hell this is from her Pinterest?

Is it a 'shandylier'? That's a word I've just made up to describe a chandelier you create after drinking too many shandies.

View attachment 2009494
this is a warning for tattlers…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Actually Alice has got pretty awful knees, even in her heyday. God only knows why she wore above the knee ruffled skirts (an 80’s thing). When she poses she often adopts a bent knew position, leaning or hunched.

I can see why she went for the jeans under dress look to cover the knees. But this was not the type of dress for that look, even in the period it was on trend. It’s a statement dress, it just needed plain accessories. However I think she was a bit too old and pale for that dress. I say that even as someone who doesn’t believe in age rules for clothes. But that dress was meant for a young woman probably of colour.

Her hair tone is actually good in the photo. She often got styled for tv work in a much more subtle way. The hair and make up is softer and more natural in the stills I have seen. I wonder if her preference for the brassy look lost her parts. I think her and professional beggar CF are definitely stuck in dated looks that do them no favours.
I’m itching to make a “seedy”comment about mAlice’s knees but I won’t. Moo! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
………I literally just bought a wedding dress covered in pearls, DON’T CALL ME OUT, AUTISTEUSE! 😂😩 Maybe some of us LIKE the vomit of 400 oysters, OK?! 😂
You're all set. You just need to find the groom now. :D

PS I hope Tattlers get a mention in your wedding speech and we get pics of your dress of a 1000 oysters puking.
---
As Coco Chanel said, “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off."

Alice's signature look was a dress and jeans and pointy boots. :sick:

She needed to lose more than one thing imo. Or should I say MOO? :cool:
---
I wonder if OP gave her the new release designer catalogues & suggested she pair items together as per the models in the catalogue were dressed - in the hint that her dress sense was that of no coco Chanel & more coco the clown
I wonder if OP had to pay her not to embarrass him publicly. Maybe that's where the 'childhood' savings came from?

OP: I will give you 200 to wear the Prada, Alice
---
To be fair to Alice, dresses and skirts over jeans was really trendy in the early 2000s.
It was trendy for about 5 minutes because it was hideous. Alice stuck with it though LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My penny worth and MOO on the pictures of the girls.

It’s really not related to these particular girls but girls in general. It’s really not good for girls to be some completely defined by their looks. Even if the commentary is positive. This is very specific to girls who are far more in danger of being defined only by looks than boys. This results in their self esteem being totally reliant on what they look like, and that is usually defined by others. Alice is an extreme example of how fucked up that can get.

There is solid research that shows if you tell a young woman or any woman she looks pretty before an interview that she will underperform. You should be telling her she looks professional and confident.

I realise this has a bit of Meow as well moo.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Does anyone ever think to themselves that three Welsh dudes lived & hung out together and Michael Sheen played Amadeus in Sydney, Australia, Matthew Rhys is Perry Mason, and Yo went to RADA & has to fight to get access to his children from a woman who likes chandeliers made of baby dolls.

I feel a bit dispirited today when I thought of that.

• Sad
Does anyone ever think to themselves that three Welsh dudes lived & hung out together and Michael Sheen played Amadeus in Sydney, Australia, Matthew Rhys is Perry Mason, and Yo went to RADA & has to fight to get access to his children from a woman who likes chandeliers made of baby dolls.

I feel a bit dispirited today when I thought of that.
But on the flip side, he's finally escaped from her, he's got two daughters out of the relationship who will probably choose him over their mother in a few years, he has a loving and supportive partner, and the whole world can finally see how batshit insane Alice is.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.