Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope that Ella and Elsie, if they read here, know how much we hope they will be happy, well, confident and secure. That we hope they’ll overcome the gaslighting, histrionics and blackmail and, using their considerable abilities, have lovely lives. That no matter what they become - whether Ella is an English professor or supermodel, whether Elsie becomes an astronomer or airforce pilot - they should be proud of themselves. And, especially, that we’re rooting for them. Both of them, all the time, always.
Beautifully said ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
BIB - I saw that and was like "Oh, that's what it's supposed to look like???" The layered rugs on her pinterest aren't my cup of tea, but it works. Alice's version just looks like she's trying to cover up lots of stains and doesn't have a single rug that's big enough to cover them all
Yes ! I thought stains needed covered up or a hole in the floor lol

Ye gods looks ridiculous! Ioan being a man prob didn't notice it was tasteless . She prob convinced him it was fashionable . Wonder what he made of her bows around her ankles etc etc and those fookin childish made bags 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I can just picture the scene: A crowded Tube carriage, somewhere on the Jubilee line, 8am on a dreary Tuesday morning in March. A seemingly perfectly normal, middle-aged woman, suddenly leaps from her seat, squealing in delight and yelling "Moo!" whilst a younger woman stands up and shouts "Moo!" in response, both women collapse laughing and start ranting about "baby angels" and "Little Phoneys". Other travellers try to avoid eye contact with the pair, and, as is the way of Londoners, each other...🤣
Can we possibly love this any more!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wonder how the home schooling of Ella is going? Bet Alice is a tit teacher.

IG: The girls' schools went 100% remote in 2020 at the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, and I did nearly everything necessary to set up and maintain their remote classes. I picked up their materials and set up their devices. Elsie was in kindergarten, and I worked with her to help her learn
how to read. To make it a more engaging experience for Elsie, I set up word cards around the outdoor dining table with a mini ninja warrior course. In front of Elsie, Alice said I was a terrible teacher, and I was spending too much time with Elsie helping her learn how to read.

7. This kind of interaction with Alice was a microcosm of our relationship. Alice belittled and berated me, often in the presence of Ella and/or Elsie, and her attacks worsened over time. Alice told me regularly, and often in front of the children, that she wanted a divorce, that I was stupid and a
failure, and that she would call the police if I did not do what she demanded.
"To make it a more engaging experience for Elsie, I set up word cards around the outdoor dining table with a mini ninja warrior course."

I bet Elsie, and most kids, would absolutely love to learn like this, fun, engaging, active and educational, and all the while getting to spend time with her dad. He sounds like he was such a great, hands on, loving and creative father and that Alice trashes that, both then and now, really shows what a horrible, jealous and selfish person she is.
---
I can just picture the scene: A crowded Tube carriage, somewhere on the Jubilee line, 8am on a dreary Tuesday morning in March. A seemingly perfectly normal, middle-aged woman, suddenly leaps from her seat, squealing in delight and yelling "Moo!" whilst a younger woman stands up and shouts "Moo!" in response, both women collapse laughing and start ranting about "baby angels" and "Little Phoneys". Other travellers try to avoid eye contact with the pair, and, as is the way of Londoners, each other...🤣
I've got to admit Moo is a much nicer signature code than salad cream. Imagine two people yelling salad cream at each other across the train?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
"To make it a more engaging experience for Elsie, I set up word cards around the outdoor dining table with a mini ninja warrior course."

I bet Elsie, and most kids, would absolutely love to learn like this, fun, engaging, active and educational, and all the while getting to spend time with her dad. He sounds like he was such a great, hands on, loving and creative father and that Alice trashes that, both then and now, really shows what a horrible, jealous and selfish person she is.
---

I've got to admit Moo is a much nicer signature code than salad cream. Imagine two people yelling salad cream at each other across the train?!
Next public outing, expect to hear the fabulous Edna bellow, "SHOW YOURSELF!" And if no-one answers straightaway? "BLOCKED, FUCKOS!" I won't be wearing dress over pants anymore. I received the Tattle dress code memo.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Next public outing, expect to hear the fabulous Edna bellow, "SHOW YOURSELF!" And if no-one answers straightaway? "BLOCKED, FUCKOS!" I won't be wearing dress over pants anymore. I received the Tattle dress code memo.
I think I would quite literally pee myself laughing if this happened in real life! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wish all my fellow turds a positive 8 March.

Let's think today of the strength, resilience, and resolve women have. The desire to stand up against injustice -- not just injustice against women but any injustice and bullying. I think this is what has brought us here in the first place and unites us -- women and men alike.
From the bottom of our hearts, we wish that injustice does not prevail, that no one is wronged or hurt, that old wounds heal, and that we can empower ourselves and each other...

I also wish that Alice would stop being a (self-)destructive force and instead use her energy (which she seems to have an endless supply for social media) to build herself up and realise her potential, and finally be the kind of mother who can be a role model for her daughters and do them proud.

Today, I would recommend watching a film or series with a strong female protagonist.
Or a series like Mrs America (if you haven't watched it).

We are strong and beautiful.
ETA: MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 35
“If they’re in love then let’s try and make it work for them”.
The absolute ARROGANCE of it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Wonder how the home schooling of Ella is going? Bet Alice is a tit teacher.

IG: The girls' schools went 100% remote in 2020 at the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, and I did nearly everything necessary to set up and maintain their remote classes. I picked up their materials and set up their devices. Elsie was in kindergarten, and I worked with her to help her learn
how to read. To make it a more engaging experience for Elsie, I set up word cards around the outdoor dining table with a mini ninja warrior course. In front of Elsie, Alice said I was a terrible teacher, and I was spending too much time with Elsie helping her learn how to read.

7. This kind of interaction with Alice was a microcosm of our relationship. Alice belittled and berated me, often in the presence of Ella and/or Elsie, and her attacks worsened over time. Alice told me regularly, and often in front of the children, that she wanted a divorce, that I was stupid and a
failure, and that she would call the police if I did not do what she demanded.
This says it all does’t it! I wish her Twitter lot would read that and then try to justify their ‘ she only said a couple of harsh words to him’ rubbish. 😕
Just spent 10 mins wondering why you are all fawning over a murderer till I realised that Jamie Bamber and Jeremy Bamber are two very different people…
I thought the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Flashmob, anywone? In Turd hats and masks to avoid doxxing by FMs. Dancing to - mmm, is there any Baby Angel songs?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just been perusing the minefield of Twitter and man …..

I am NOT a GRUFFUDD Stan (lol loopy, you embarrassing cretin) but I’m a decent human being who abhors abusive behaviour, and even more, abhors people who excuse such behaviour and try to justify it. Those who blame any criticism or advice on ‘trolls’.

Alice (the MOST vulgar) and her troglodytes should remember the wise words of my love, Emerson;

95386694-CDC5-4AD9-9EBD-95455A4833D1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 41
That’s going well isn’t it??? 😂

Although to be fair, she didn’t actually say when she was going to stop…

12th of Never I reckon 🤬
Alice lies, about everything and has done forever. We need to remember that when she says anything about herself but especially about others.

Reactions: 20
Omg 🤣🤣🤣
I could well be one of these, i go I to the office once a week now, but on a different tube line...now I'm gonna be on the lookout for anyone reading tattle on their phone 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg 🤣🤣🤣
I could well be one of these, i go I to the office once a week now, but on a different tube line...now I'm gonna be on the lookout for anyone reading tattle on their phone 🤓
If you’re ever on the Tube/metro/subway etc and see a tall redhead, with a bar of carbolic soap in hand (salad cream Clive ruined me) WELL MET FUCKOS!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.