Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, apart from the eyewateringly bad taste, the profusion of lace, tutus and truly hideous shoes, I’ve noted three things. 1. She uses Blake Lively as one of her fashion influences - Big Mistake. HUGE. 2. She’s still unnaturally obsessed with weddings (from the dresses to the hair, the shoes to the accessories - mainly manic pearl things that look as if four hundred oysters vomited simultaneously). 3. And this. She saved this:
Mother Shot In Head Saves Baby In Final Moments”.
Why, oh why, would you pin something like that? Why? Why???😱
Wdf 🥺
Fookin unhinged ! I do worry where her next fix is coming from . She would do anything to hurt Ioan .

Alice has no filter, no limits, no reality 🥺

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Thinking about @NarcRage right now. I hope they’re OK and can catch up when they return! 💚 I learned this past week how hard it is to stay up-to-speed, lol, these threads can move so fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That just freaked the bejesus out of me!!!! Its bed time - how am I supposed to sleep now?! (Running to the kitchen to grab yesterdays unfinished wine bottle - purely for medicinal purposes 🫣)
---
I always find it very curious how people perceive likeness. As I studied classic drawing and also do portrait photography, my eye is almost trained to look first at bone structure, then features shape vs size etc, so I notice physical likeness, often missing out on colour, skin type, mimics comparison. But those are also likeness. Maybe you and your mum have similar facial expressions for example or something almost undefinable that some people notice - it’s quite interesting how its often about not physical features. With me, everybody say: you look just like your dad / grandma (they have almost spooky alikeness: my dad, grandma and greatgranddad) when Im standing next to him and: you look just like your mum when Im next to her. When both present opinions are usually 50-50 :))
To me both girls look like both parents, but now older E’s features are changing, she reminds more of young Alice, but still had quite a bit of Ioan too. "Colour" wise the older looks more like mum the younger like dad. They will Im sure turn to be very pretty young women one day. I hope they will be happy and psychologically in a good place by then too!
I'm starting to wonder if I know you ;)
Good points, although some people are not that sophisticated. Someone saw a picture of me with my ex and asked if that was my brother. Um, yeah, the same race, nothing else in common :ROFLMAO: 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
2. She’s still unnaturally obsessed with weddings (from the dresses to the hair, the shoes to the accessories - mainly manic pearl things that look as if four hundred oysters vomited simultaneously).
………I literally just bought a wedding dress covered in pearls, DON’T CALL ME OUT, AUTISTEUSE! 😂😩 Maybe some of us LIKE the vomit of 400 oysters, OK?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She tries so hard to come across as quirky, and fails every time
She always seems to be trying to subvert her look. Like Madonna in her heyday wearing frills with her fishnets. But she gets it so wrong. One of her style edits is the glam hair and makeup teamed with girly dress with ruffle or ribbons and finally she throws in the rocker chick watch, belts or chains.

Rocker chic pieces can be used to dress down sophisticated looks. Like a biker jacket over plain sheath dress and heels. Denim jackets and flowery dresses was a popular look. Currently leisure wear is teamed with tailored pieces.

Reactions: 13
I am not going to post it but if you Google "Ioan Gruffuud parents and siblings pic", I think the littler child looks like Ioan's sister. Which means she will be far more gorgeous than Alice. With classic features that will stand the test of time. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can someone please explain to me what the hell this is from her Pinterest?

Is it a 'shandylier'? That's a word I've just made up to describe a chandelier you create after drinking too many shandies.

View attachment 2009494
I used to wonder what her fixation with dolls was, maybe she likes sticking pins in them, or ripping them limb from limb.
Each doll has a distinct personality:

1) Mama Gruff
2) Ioan (but afterwards she cries and cuddles him (“I didn’t mean it baby angel, you MADE me do it, I”ll glue your head back on)
3) Bianca
4) Catherine
5) Her dad
6) Anyone who hasn’t “had her back” (all of the above)
7) Woman in car park
8) Elizabeth Valerio (whoever that is)
9) Andrea Burkhart

List is endless and keeps growing, so many, many dolls are needed.

Sorry. Ive had a few sharp ones😀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am not going to post it but if you Google "Ioan Gruffuud parents and siblings pic", I think the littler child looks like Ioan's sister. Which means she will be far more gorgeous than Alice. With classic features that will stand the test of time. 😬
just googled the pic and I completed agree

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My guess is a private contract sale. They know Alice won't clean it up or allow showings. I sold a desirable lakefront piece of property like this. The people never saw the house interior until it was sold.

But it was in a highly desired location.
Surely it will be a developer that buys it, just to bulldoze the lot and rebuild. The place looks poorly maintained and a bit old-fashioned and the pool must be a biohazard. Best to just flatten it and start over.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Definitely and I said before that Elsie is going to a stunner when she grows up. I based that view on the couple of photos, Alice posted where she was going through that stage where they play with make up. It's at that time, you get a glimpse of the future. She also not as shy as Ella. I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You are right. They also look like a close and loving family. No wonder she tried to destroy his relationship with them. Ioan is a very lucky man.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I used to wonder what her fixation with dolls was, maybe she likes sticking pins in them, or ripping them limb from limb.
Each doll has a distinct personality:

1) Mama Gruff
2) Ioan (but afterwards she cries and cuddles him (“I didn’t mean it baby angel, you MADE me do it, I”ll glue your head back on)
3) Bianca
4) Catherine
5) Her dad
6) Anyone who hasn’t “had her back” (all of the above)
7) Woman in car park
8) Elizabeth Valerio (whoever that is)
9) Andrea Burkhart

List is endless and keeps growing, so many, many dolls are needed.

Sorry. Ive had a few sharp ones😀
All the dolls on the Shandy may represent us Tattlers! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her Pinterest never fails to make me laugh.
Can I point out that this was at a Jimmy Choo event. SJP she ain't.

View attachment 2009192
Oops, I used to dress a LOT like this. Possibly still do. 👗 Thrift shop finds, your honour! *Hangs head in shame* I can take the LOLZ though. This dame has never been known for fashion sense, only a sense of 'umour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oops, I used to dress a LOT like this. Possibly still do. 👗 Thrift shop finds, your honour! *Hangs head in shame* I can take the LOLZ though. This dame has never been known for fashion sense, only a sense of 'umour.
That may be but I doubt you do it for attention like she does. Also I’ve no doubt you’re much much nicer!

• Heart
  • Haha
Unpopular opinion but the MOO thing is unnecessary and quite irritating. Readers can ascertain that it’s your opinion by virtue of the fact that you’re posting it.

I agree with others that in any other context the photo of the girls would be perfectly normal. But in Alice’s context it screams weaponising. As per.
I like the MOO thing. It didn't bother me before and now I read it as moo which amuses me. 🐮
I agree with Alice posting that photo of the girls. Sadly it looks like Ioan didn't get visitation again.
---
I’m glad she’s dropped the drama for a moment cos I’m skiing with my kids for a week. One of many family traditions Alice won’t do with her children because she’s too lazy poorly. Why does she insist on being handed a middle class income when she doesn’t do anything? I mean how much can it possibly cost to stay home 24/7?
I'm an introvert at the best of times, but over Covid lockdowns I managed to save up a nice little nest egg not going out. But then I don't waste money buying out of date makeup on Ebay.
---
RE: "she's better than ever!"

If Al is better than ever, aaaaaalll the time, wouldn't she have combusted by now?

Obviously a very serious question. Not really.
Amazing how she's better than ever one day and crying on the floor, puking and tweeting through hours long panic attacks the next. With this kind of extreme emotional rollercoaster one might almost wonder if she has some sort of personality disorder. :cool:
---
Her Pinterest never fails to make me laugh.
Can I point out that this was at a Jimmy Choo event. SJP she ain't.

View attachment 2009192
It's amazing how she always misses the mark. All those items are nice - separately!
---
………I literally just bought a wedding dress covered in pearls, DON’T CALL ME OUT, AUTISTEUSE! 😂😩 Maybe some of us LIKE the vomit of 400 oysters, OK?! 😂
I'm with you RTP. I too like the vomit of 400 oysters! ❤ (That's not a sentence I ever thought I'd say.) 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
On a personal note, it always makes me laugh when people tell me I look like my mother. Literally the only thing in common is eye colour. Different nose, different lips, different chin, different skin tone, different colour and texture of hair, completely different body shape, even down to hand size and shape. So I guess these people on Twitter IG are not that rare 😁
People who knew my mother and her mother have said how like them I am, depending on which one they knew. I'm very like my father and my mother looked like her father, at least in how our facial features are. However, apparently our facial expressions were identical to our mothers, leading to the feeling that we looked alike.

• Heart
People who knew my mother and her mother have said how like them I am, depending on which one they knew. I'm very like my father and my mother looked like her father, at least in how our facial features are. However, apparently our facial expressions were identical to our mothers, leading to the feeling that we looked alike.
My looks and personality are heaps like my late Dad, which is hard when my Mum is having a mental health crisis and she takes her issues with him out on me. Happy happy joy joy.
Anyway, getting back to Alice. This always reminds me of her.
20230307_175626.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.