Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loopy obviously hasn’t read Malice Regina’s court filing. You know the one where she claims what a lovely marriage they had until he left and where she admits he has been paying for pretty much everything, accepting the financials he has submitted.
---

Are both kids dressed in black? I know teens tend to prefer black but that’s not the case for 9-year-olds.
That’s not necessarily true. My niece is 7 and has rejected all things pink! And the kids in my older child’s class (age 9-10) seem to wear a lot of blue, black and grey, whether girls or boys.

Reactions: 10
Salam Alaikum Sister! Thank you for making us laugh 😂 💖
Walaikum salaam! ❤ I’m just tryna tease out them smiles lol.
---
Hi RTP!
I got a wig when I lost all my hair, it was a pink bob cut and used to belong to a drag queen. I loved it, but it was too hot to wear.
I hate that pic of mAlice, she looks so pouty and messy and the Daily Fail keep using it. Yuck!
Hello, my Toxteth! 💚
Whoa, a pink bob cut wig?! I bet you ROCKED it. I could never pull off that color. I’m sorry it was too hot—that’s a huge deal with the summertime heat, especially. I would have recommended tying it back until you said it was a bob cut, so that wouldn’t have been doable, though some hair clips to keep it out of your face are still useful! I sometimes stuck a few panty liners beneath my wig to absorb sweat! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
mAlice... more eBay...
eBay item number:373953761560
1678020777876.png

========
eBay item number:185735442377
1678020940945.png
ETA:
I keep notice of that number that is circled (easy as she's not selling anything):
1678021144598.png

• Wow
Reactions: 25
That’s not necessarily true. My niece is 7 and has rejected all things pink! And the kids in my older child’s class (age 9-10) seem to wear a lot of blue, black and grey, whether girls or boys.
There’s a mindset that Alice should be a beneficiary of that children shouldn’t dress in black.
It’s old, and it also has in my opinion, good basis.
I’m young enough to be Alice’s daughter but I also didn’t dress my child in black until she hit her tweens and made her own choices.

Reactions: 6
So I guess wolfie has received an overwhelming reaction, unanimous praise, and supporters are flocking to chime in with comments to his latest spiel.
Even Alice doesn't read his blog. She just measures it in inches.
---
The girls look beautiful, clean and happy which is great to see. I’m sure Ioan would think so too in the highly unlikely event of him looking at Alice’s Instagram.
He is definitely looking at her insta. His girls are still his concern. Plus he needs to know if she's breaking the PRO again.

Last edited:
mAlice... more eBay...
eBay item number:373953761560
View attachment 2005798
========
eBay item number:185735442377
View attachment 2005805
ETA:
I keep notice of that number that is circled (easy as she's not selling anything):
View attachment 2005811
Why always Ebay for cosmetics? I don't get it. There's so many alternatives, with free delivery, and better selection. I even loaded up on Hada Labo yesterday from a local drugstore.

Reactions: 23
To be fair the last 4 or 5 threads have had a reduced version and no longer take up “nearly an entire page”. I personally like that we remind people there is help for domestic abuse, we are getting new people here all the time, including guests, and if the advice we post helps just 1 person then I think that it is worth it. We know the abuser likes to doxx people so the reminder to be careful what you post is always good. Lastly it takes a second to scroll past it if you don’t want to read it, I would rather take that 1 second for the ability to help anyone that finds the help useful. Of course we all have differing opinions, and this being a gossip site no one is right or wrong, this is just my personal opinion.
Others disagree. We aren’t a theraspy site. I don’t think folks need to be told to step back if the topic is too much for them.
---
Yes and I don’t believe they mentioned that there is a real possibility she could lose custody of her children, she has caused them huge damage, and of course has lost all spousal support because of how she’s behaved over the past two years.
---

No way would she take them to dinner off her own bat, it’s a reward for something. Presumably bailing on Ioan or something worse.
---

Well they’ve been reading here or mumsnet and have managed to avoid comprehending them so…
She hasn’t lost spousal support….

I also think the photo is a duck you to Ioan. And if he had taken her to court re visitation, there would be a record of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
My kids are similar ages and Wednesday Addams is huge just now. This could be why they’re in black?

Reactions: 18
I actually even wonder if Alice was there or if they went out with a friend and the friend or Ella sent Alice the picture.
You know what I was thinking this earlier! I don't think she was there, I reckon that they were taken out by friends and she has just posted the photo. I know that sounds cynical of me, but I just can't see mAlice showing herself in public!

qOg1nWx.png

1szzFgf.png

V3IazWJ.png

Screenshot_20230305_144406.jpg

Loopy obviously hasn’t read Malice Regina’s court filing. You know the one where she claims what a lovely marriage they had until he left and where she admits he has been paying for pretty much everything, accepting the financials he has submitted.
---

Are both kids dressed in black? I know teens tend to prefer black but that’s not the case for 9-year-olds.
Kids definitely are dressed black/white when they are going out to nice dinners with others IMO, casual it's not that common, but for the occasion definitely

Welp, what is the spoiler in reference to?
it's the eldest IG bio, the quote "screw you guys, I'm going home" is from South Park and is used by Cartman whenever things get unpleasant and he goes home. Given the frequent walkouts this has me concerned tbh, but maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
JJ5V0ke.jpg

the youtube lawyer posted a new video btw, largely just explaining the legal process of getting a DVRO

Reactions: 20
Why always Ebay for cosmetics? I don't get it. There's so many alternatives, with free delivery, and better selection. I even loaded up on Hada Labo yesterday from a local drugstore.
Also, why *so much* makeup?! Her eBay purchases don’t come off like she’s thrifty and is replacing her supplies as she needs to from the cheapest place. She’s buying fairly high-end (albeit discounted) stuff on what seems a weekly basis. Unless she got a job as a makeup artist, I don’t see any reasonable explanation for this from a woman who claims to be broke.

(Apart from, of course, what we all know - she’s added shopping to her long list of addictions and is trying desperately to fill the gaping hole where her soul should be)

Reactions: 32
Dear Alice

Using a public defender and going to dinners in Beverly Hills is not a good look no matter who you are.

You are being represented for your criminal trial by the same court officers who are required to defend the very homeless and displaced that don't get swag at restaurants.

It makes a difference deary.

The picture I think is propaganda to make it seem like being a mother makes a difference to her. Especially in light of all the YouTube lawyer stuff that happened in the past week. She thinks that somehow she's immune from it because she's going to take care of the kids.

But what she doesn't get is that nobody cares. She's not facing jail time but she probably will get a guilty verdict and that'll impact her custody.

But at this point the court doesn't care. They move kids from parents all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Also, why *so much* makeup?! Her eBay purchases don’t come off like she’s thrifty and is replacing her supplies as she needs to from the cheapest place. She’s buying fairly high-end (albeit discounted) stuff on what seems a weekly basis. Unless she got a job as a makeup artist, I don’t see any reasonable explanation for this from a woman who claims to be broke.

(Apart from, of course, what we all know - she’s added shopping to her long list of addictions and is trying desperately to fill the gaping hole where her soul should be)
She needs to be buying some shampoo and good hair conditioner. Maybe some of those dry rollers to stick in it so it has some style and not slicked down flat to her big old head. MOO

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The AB lawyer video was very informative on the legal process. It also makes it crystal clear that it was a choice that Alice didn’t submit ANY evidence to dispute Ioan’s evidence and even without her information, that Ioan had a burden of proof that had to be met for it to be issued by judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I like that neither of the girls are wearing visible makeup. It annoys the heck out of me that 10 yr granddaughter often wears makeup to school. She does the Manga eye thing! I am careful not to mention it as her and her Mum live with us for now. She is going to a handful when she gets to be a teenager!
Both of them have heavy bags under their eyes though, maybe from lack of sleep and unfortunately both of them seem to inherited Alice hair issues. I remember Ella's hair being quite thick and glossy, here it seems to be a bit limp. As to the comments about looking like Alice, Ella still looks more like Ioan.
She is getting so many positive comments, I am sure we will see a few more posts in the coming days.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.