Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice's weird threats if the kids are removed from her.
Yes. There is always the veiled threat or sometimes explicit that she would do something drastic. The kids will think they are responsible for her wellbeing when it should be the other way around.

AE: They are my world.

This might seem sweet but it's actually creepy. Alice has no life outside the kids but it's her fault entirely. She's putting a huge burden on them.
---
A graduate associated with my lawyer’s firm monitored my ex’s SM and LinkedIn profile. So I saw nothing but was gently alerted if there was an issue. That may not be the case here
It's different if you have a public profile. Ioan has always looked at SM - Alice said he looks but doesn't comment publicly. He has to know what is out there about him as he is in a competitive industry and public opinion does matter. If he is seen as an abuser, his career is effectively over. That's why AE's threats to ruin him publicly were taken very seriously and were mentioned in the court docs. Also did your husband do dirty deletes or have 87,000 followers? Alice does, which makes her SM use very problematic.

I understand not wanting to look at the tit narcs put out there but in his case, he has no choice. Sadly, I think he will have to monitor her posts for the rest of his life. Only if she is jailed, will he get a break.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I could gag listening to these idiotic sychophantic mAlice fans just itching to lick her disgusting boots. I can’t read past more than one syrupy sweet comment to this loser POS excuse for a mother! Moo moo moo.
Alice's Insta groupies are in a MOOvement and they don't know it yet !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Alice has said at least a couple of times that Ella doesn’t want to be photographed so it’s odd that this photo now appears on Insta

Reactions: 20
today's location (hopefully it wasnt yesterday)

I btw find it amusing how many of Alice's IG followers say the kids look like her. Dunno if this or her being a good mother/influence is the bigger lie LOL

(i guess some are deceived by the facetune/filter because Alice does it to herself too)

also before that random dude that thinks its the mens responsibility to avoid conflict deleted his twitter I saw a number of Alice's trolls supporting them. Tells me ALL I need to know. Imagine this being your defense? Ouch

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just putting this out there to quantify my statement that I believe Ioan doesn’t look at Alice’s SM. My divorce (through the High Court in Edinburgh) was drawn out over more than two years and involved coercive control. I blocked my ex on all SM platforms and contact between us was only via email. A graduate associated with my lawyer’s firm monitored my ex’s SM and LinkedIn profile. So I saw nothing but was gently alerted if there was an issue. That may not be the case here, I just doubt given his representation that Ioan actively looks at Alice’s posts (because it hurts and it’s like throwing yourself to the wolves). Only based on my experience and perhaps not how Ioan is handling things. But if I was Alice, I wouldn’t assume a provocative post is a slam dunk.
I agree with you that he isn’t looking and he has her blocked also anyway right. Likely someone is looking for them and alerting them to anything disturbing or reportable.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's different if you have a public profile. Ioan has always looked at SM - Alice said he looks but doesn't comment publicly. He has to know what is out there about him as he is in a competitive industry and public opinion does matter. If he is seen as an abuser, his career is effectively over. That's why AE's threats to ruin him publicly were taken very seriously and were mentioned in the court docs. Also did your husband do dirty deletes or have 87,000 followers? Alice does, which makes her SM use very problematic.

I understand not wanting to look at the tit narcs put out there but in his case, he has no choice. Sadly, I think he will have to monitor her posts for the rest of his life. Only if she is jailed, will he get a break.
Umm, hard no to the number of followers. I think this is a pessimistic view if Ioan has support (personal or professional) who can look so he doesn’t have to, but I suppose we don’t know for sure either way 😕

Reactions: 11

I btw find it amusing how many of Alice's IG followers say the kids look like her. Dunno if this or her being a good mother/influence is the bigger lie LOL

(i guess some are deceived by the facetune/filter because Alice does it to herself too)

also before that random dude that thinks its the mens responsibility to avoid conflict deleted his twitter I saw a number of Alice's trolls supporting them. Tells me ALL I need to know. Imagine this being your defense? Ouch
Bianca is in all Black Lol. I don’t mind what the kids wear, they are individuals by this age that can choose and make up their minds what they like. I try not to comment usually on them, because imo the older one at least defo will read here. I also believe when it comes to the kids if you don’t have anything nice to say then you prob shouldn’t say it, but that’s just moo.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The AB lawyer video was very informative on the legal process. It also makes it crystal clear that it was a choice that Alice didn’t submit ANY evidence to dispute Ioan’s evidence and even without her information, that Ioan had a burden of proof that had to be met for it to be issued by judge.
Also, she calmly made it very clear that there is no gag in place and the things Alice is not allowed to do are, in fact, very limited.
In a way implying how deliberate the violation of the DVRO must have been.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Elsie has Al's nose but otherwise they are a copy of Yo. A weird way of kissing ass from these people saying they look like her.

Bee looks radiant.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Absolutely love that MOO has taken off and I feel it should become part of the vernacular of the thread.

In the same way that calling each other dear heart and tenderstem has on the Jack Monroe ones has.
MOO.
There's an old film called The Killing of Sister George about an alcoholic actress who loses everything when her character on a soap is killed off. The only other role she can get is voicing a cow in a children's show. The film ends with her drunkenly smashing up the studio whilst screaming MOO repeatedly. For some reason it makes me think of Alice 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The AB lawyer video was very informative on the legal process. It also makes it crystal clear that it was a choice that Alice didn’t submit ANY evidence to dispute Ioan’s evidence and even without her information, that Ioan had a burden of proof that had to be met for it to be issued by judge.
She didn’t submit evidence because she didn’t have any. It’s as simple as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I could gag listening to these idiotic sychophantic mAlice fans just itching to lick her disgusting boots. I can’t read past more than one syrupy sweet comment to this loser POS excuse for a mother! Moo moo moo.
Her minions really disgust and anger me. Sometimes I think they are almost as bad as she is. They definitely encourage her.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I agree with you here, I pretty much live in black clothing! I can't remember when i was their age, it was too long ago. I definitely think the influence of Wednesday would influence me on what to wear, if I was their age now: plus they could be having a bit of a "goth stage" anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️. The black gets my vote 👌.
If they looked very stressed/worried/thin etc, I can understand people having an opinion, as long as its coming from a good place, but should really refrain from doing it on photos of them etc, in case they see it. I really hope that mAlice doesn't show them any negative comments, sadly I wouldn't put it past her, as some form of control 😕
---

Good I'm glad to hear it! MAlice as a proclaimed feminist should want this too 🤷🏼‍♀️
Equal rights for everyone eh Alice?
Commenting on their choice of colour is not exactly an attack on their looks. It’s just a comment. And I still find it a strange choice for the 9-year old, although the Wednesday influence argument is very convincing. In any case the girls are beautiful as are all kids. If Malice chooses to show her children online gossip about their parents, it shows once more what an awful mother she is. I take no responsibility for Malice’s bad parenting.
---
Genuinely never heard this before. My school uniform was mostly black at that age! And my kids both have some black clothing. It’s just a colour, I don’t see the big deal.
Generally speaking (and this certainly does not apply in this case, as it’s just one picture from what looks like a formal outing) when we see total black drawings or a child dressed in black a lot in primary schools, it might be an indication that something is wrong at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I agree with you that he isn’t looking and he has her blocked also anyway right. Likely someone is looking for them and alerting them to anything disturbing or reportable.
I mentioned a while back that law firms have interns doing this; monitoring social media of opposing parties isn’t limited to family law, it’s common sense across the industry. So Ioan hopefully isn’t being retraumatised by having to look at hers.

Reactions: 21
I think Alice had the hots for Loopy, I’ve seen nothing to suggest she sees Loopy the same way other women do. He doesn’t creep her out at all, the opposite if anything.

I’ve noticed the kids tend to wear Alice’s old and used clothes so they’re often in black and/or dressed in peculiar, frayed and ill-fitting items.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Alice had the hots for Loopy, I’ve seen nothing to suggest she sees Loopy the same way other women do. He doesn’t creep her out at all, the opposite if anything.

I’ve noticed the kids tend to wear Alice’s old and used clothes so they’re often in black and/or dressed in peculiar, frayed and ill-fitting items.
I don’t think Alice has the hots for Loopy but I think she flirts like she did with MITH or HW (I can’t remember which one it was) to manipulate them. I think she has a long history of being online with men and crossing boundaries. She does it for attention, imo not because she wants to have sex with them. I don’t think she is someone that cares for sex in a sense of loving someone. Sex to her would be done to gain control over someone. I also think Ioan and Alice likely had a sexless marriage.

Reactions: 19
How lovely to see a new pic of the girls. Ella is the absolute double of her dad, and I wonder if Elsie looks like someone else in her family, as she doesn't really resemble either of her parents much at present? (I've got two cousins, from separate families, who look like sisters, and who both really look like my mum. Which is annoying for me, my mum was really attractive in her day, unfortunately, I look nothing like her! 😭)
They look healthy and happy, the eyebags are a fact of most tweens life now, a product of never-ending screen time, no matter how responsible their parents may (or may not) be about devices and internet use. Lovely as Ella is, I do hope that she finds a career away from something like modelling, it's hard on women's mental health, it's not easy to make a living at, her "nepo baby" credentials may not be enough to guarantee her work, and she'll never be free from her mother's clutches if she works within the sphere of "Hollywood", which Alice, for some reason, sees as some ultimate prize.
And I hope that little Elsie inherits her mother's gift for language, and gets a job as a Welsh teacher in a little school in the Valleys, and spends her weekends with her Welsh family and friends, and doesn't give a single thought to her old life in WeHo!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How lovely to see a new pic of the girls. Ella is the absolute double of her dad, and I wonder if Elsie looks like someone else in her family, as she doesn't really resemble either of her parents much at present? (I've got two cousins, from separate families, who look like sisters, and who both really look like my mum. Which is annoying for me, my mum was really attractive in her day, unfortunately, I look nothing like her! 😭)
They look healthy and happy, the eyebags are a fact of most tweens life now, a product of never-ending screen time, no matter how responsible their parents may (or may not) be about devices and internet use. Lovely as Ella is, I do hope that she finds a career away from something like modelling, it's hard on women's mental health, it's not easy to make a living at, her "nepo baby" credentials may not be enough to guarantee her work, and she'll never be free from her mother's clutches if she works within the sphere of "Hollywood", which Alice, for some reason, sees as some ultimate prize.
And I hope that little Elsie inherits her mother's gift for language, and gets a job as a Welsh teacher in a little school in the Valleys, and spends her weekends with her Welsh family and friends, and doesn't give a single thought to her old life in WeHo!
Alice often says that Elsie looks like Ioan's mum

Reactions: 20
I looked at Alice’s insta to see the post ( I don’t follow her) and it shows you your mutual “friends” that follow her. So there’s about 5 or 6 people who I am connected to on insta who follow her. I am dying to know if any of those people are also tattlers and are following for the drama 🤣

I think it’s a lovely picture of the girls and they at least look healthy. I couldn’t give a tit what colour they are wearing, but they look well.

No doubt posted in reply to the possible report filed that we’ve discussed before to show that the girls are all fine.

hmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.