Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re mAlice Insta post. I am amazed at the extent if her SM addiction. Yes, everybody says she is addicted. And Ive never doubted you are all right. I’ve just never seen anything like this in action (same as her narc behaviour actually) with so much tangible, recordable, traceable proof. She puts twitter on private, then cant bear it and goes public, she deletes twitter alltogether and on she pops on insta. AGAIN. It is amazing to me how much she cant live without validation. Yes, I suppose it is this repetition and not a tiniest sign of learning that is just… no, Im not sure why Im surprised really :)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
BH reckons we can't fathom her staying in NZ and not being Kiwi 🤣BH has gone cwying to 1 of the last remaining flying monkeys (Uncle Mexico) who in turn is monitoring us closely 😱 🤣. Uncle M then goes cwying to Google LOL. 👋 TOP TIP
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen - your mouth writes cheques (checks) your fat ass can't cash! 🤡:m:m
---
Okay dear Turds. I’m sick of Alice. Again! I’m still waiting for whatever court hearing, arraignment, trial, pre trial, whatever to not be cancelled, postponed, moved forward, ignored “by mAlice of course” etc. etc. Who on earth would have ever believed this thread would still be going after two years? What I want besides justice for Ioan is more seedy gossip about just how awful she really is. And I’m sure there’s a sh*t ton of it! 🐮
I'm still 100% sure what we've seen/heard is just the very tip of the iceberg.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know HOW the duck y’all who get left behind manage to catch up by reading the entirety of the previous threads, I deadass read the first 4 pages and had an epiphany that the Good Lord will not give me enough time on this earth to get up to speed so I came here. 😩😂 I hope everyone is happy & healthy and, if not, may you find your peace soon. 💚

Also this is minor but RE: that insta post Welp shared of Alice asking if her wig is on straight: it is, but the point of wearing a wig is to have more hair than you do. lol imagine spending $700 to a thousand on a (likely) human hair wig to look exactly the same lmao I’m sorry it’s just making me laugh. GET U A LION’S MANE ALICE IT’LL MATCH UR UNNECESSARILY AGGRESSIVE NATURE. 🦁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don’t know HOW the duck y’all who get left behind manage to catch up by reading the entirety of the previous threads, I deadass read the first 4 pages and had an epiphany that the Good Lord will not give me enough time on this earth to get up to speed so I came here. 😩😂 I hope everyone is happy & healthy and, if not, may you find your peace soon. 💚

Also this is minor but RE: that insta post Welp shared of Alice asking if her wig is on straight: it is, but the point of wearing a wig is to have more hair than you do. lol imagine spending $700 to a thousand on a (likely) human hair wig to look exactly the same lmao I’m sorry it’s just making me laugh. GET U A LION’S MANE ALICE IT’LL MATCH UR UNNECESSARILY AGGRESSIVE NATURE. 🦁
Hey Pearls 👋

If I got a wig, I'd go Diana Ross ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She loves cashing in those compliments
Screenshot_20230305-111958_Instagram.jpg

btw she posted earlier that the tide has not turned yet but they have love and lessons. Curious.

to her credit, while no one directly attacks Ioan (except of course all those "they are credut to you" are indirect attacks) she has ignored so far the comments that could bait her into saying something

Tone sounds pissed. payment stopped, eh?
Screenshot_20230305_112153.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Interestingly (in my opinion), I think that’s a selfie. No wonder they look happier than usual, it’s a moment between the girls, not Alice poking a camera in their faces.
I actually even wonder if Alice was there or if they went out with a friend and the friend or Ella sent Alice the picture.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ella has grown up to be a beautiful girl.

I wonder if Alice is going to push her into modelling and try and live vicariously through her that way, or to live off the money she could earn.

I hope for her sake she gets a good education first if she does decide to try and pursue that path.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I sometimes wonder how Alice would feel if Ioan would post a pic of the kids. During a custody fight it's strongly advised to not do as it's seen as weaponising them.

I wonder if Alice is going to push her into modelling and try and live vicariously through her that way, or to live off the money she could earn.

I hope for her sake she gets a good education first if she does decide to try and pursue that path.
was thinking the same and judging by her socials it's the path the girl wants to take.

I can see Alice using this as additional conflict with her dad. As him as an actually caring parent may be more concerned with the effects modelling careers have on kids.
I hope the kid is a South Park fan, and it doesnt mean what I think it means...
Screenshot_20230305_115241.jpg
I actually even wonder if Alice was there or if they went out with a friend and the friend or Ella sent Alice the picture.
idk, I dont think she would miss it especially since she cant use her favourite toy atm

for the OP: I dont think it is necessarily a selfie, just sitting close together possibly

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Salam Alaikum Sister! Thank you for making us laugh 😂 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 8

The problem any of the girls (whilst underage or under parental control) will have in the entertainment biz is the connection to Alice. She is an out of control toxic loon with a reputation for going after productions, tipping off the media and shouting her mouth off on SM. The girls would need to be Uber talented or very well connected to overcome that.

Both of them are going to need to show distance from Alice to get showbiz work.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I sometimes wonder how Alice would feel if Ioan would post a pic of the kids. During a custody fight it's strongly advised to not do as it's seen as weaponising them.

was thinking the same and judging by her socials it's the path the girl wants to take.

I can see Alice using this as additional conflict with her dad. As him as an actually caring parent may be more concerned with the effects modelling careers have on kids.
View attachment 2005553

idk, I dont think she would miss it especially since she cant use her favourite toy atm

for the OP: I dont think it is necessarily a selfie, just sitting close together possibly
Has Ella posted derogatory comments about her Dad on social media?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
gets some nice bit of interaction on this (as expected with a kids post and the first in 4 months) - certainly the Supply Boost she needs. And at this point I do hope it's to met her Narc Supply due to lack of twitter and not sending subtle messages to her victim.
Has Ella posted derogatory comments about her Dad on social media?
no, never actually I believe (other than likes and hacking him). but I don't check often.
The problem any of the girls (whilst underage or under parental control) will have in the entertainment biz is the connection to Alice. She is an out of control toxic loon with a reputation for going after productions, tipping off the media and shouting her mouth off on SM. The girls would need to be Uber talented or very well connected to overcome that.

Both of them are going to need to show distance from Alice to get showbiz work.
yes but for the initial entry Alice has connections OTOH

Reactions: 13
She loves cashing in those compliments
View attachment 2005461
btw she posted earlier that the tide has not turned yet but they have love and lessons. Curious.

to her credit, while no one directly attacks Ioan (except of course all those "they are credut to you" are indirect attacks) she has ignored so far the comments that could bait her into saying something

Tone sounds pissed. payment stopped, eh?
View attachment 2005468
I think the Abuser is playing nice on Insta, and via tonely her usual nasty side is on view. Split personality to be added to her list of failments?

Reactions: 17

Hi RTP!
I got a wig when I lost all my hair, it was a pink bob cut and used to belong to a drag queen. I loved it, but it was too hot to wear.
I hate that pic of mAlice, she looks so pouty and messy and the Daily Fail keep using it. Yuck!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

BIB - mAlice hardly mentions Big E without saying how tall she is, so yes, I think that's where it is heading

• Sick
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2005553

Welp, what is the spoiler in reference to?

Reactions: 7
So I guess wolfie has received an overwhelming reaction, unanimous praise, and supporters are flocking to chime in with comments to his latest spiel.

Hmmm, what's that?

View attachment 2005013
Loopy obviously hasn’t read Malice Regina’s court filing. You know the one where she claims what a lovely marriage they had until he left and where she admits he has been paying for pretty much everything, accepting the financials he has submitted.
---
So she’s goading Ioan while not facilitating a court ordered contact day? bleep.
Are both kids dressed in black? I know teens tend to prefer black but that’s not the case for 9-year-olds.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.