Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha you’re right ! Apparently they needed to get the dictionary out for us….. oh and we are fierce. I take that as a compliment.

I quite enjoyed their chat. They were balanced on their overview but very gentle on the Alice side. I totally agree with welp.
I’ll help. Mimsy originally meant Noony. Now it’s a nickname for my many many children 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn't rubber gob pretend she was good friends of Bianca and was doubly betrayed ? Or did I pluck that out of nowhere ( it has been known lol)
She definitely insinuated it. He wasn’t her husband at that point! 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Didn't rubber gob pretend she was good friends of Bianca and was doubly betrayed ? Or did I pluck that out of nowhere ( it has been known lol)
no, the papers made wrongly that connection because just hours before this she made this unrelated post
Screenshot_20230304_220743_Instagram.jpg

She did claim in one tweet that Bianca had met the family on the set in S1 and shaked their hands, but that was imo her wild fantasy attempting to make it sound dramatic

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Okay dear Turds. I’m sick of Alice. Again! I’m still waiting for whatever court hearing, arraignment, trial, pre trial, whatever to not be cancelled, postponed, moved forward, ignored “by mAlice of course” etc. etc. Who on earth would have ever believed this thread would still be going after two years? What I want besides justice for Ioan is more seedy gossip about just how awful she really is. And I’m sure there’s a sh*t ton of it! 🐮

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Alice has graced YouTube again….

Click Here

View attachment 2004327
I was about to comment about this as they obviously didn't have a clue about what was going on. There was some sympathy for Ioan but basically they went with a woman wronged is perfectly in the right to go and sprout all the crap she has spewed out the last few years. That she was right to be angry that she gave up her (non-existant)career for her children despite the fact Alice was acting right up to 2015! Made me angry!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And this was months after they had separated and Ioan had filed for divorce. She makes it sound like they were still together and he was cheating and found out about it.

The Right Kind of Wronged Woman - The Case of Alice Evans

WTF? What is right about getting a RO? And is she a 'wronged woman'?? They trot out every cliche in the book. Poor Alice gave up her career blah blah and she has a right to be angry blah blah

Yawn.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
In honour of the thread title, my contribution on why calling Alice a victim of DARVO couldnt be further away from the truth. And why it actually describes Alice pretty well.

DARVO means Deny - Attack - Reverse Victim & Offender. It's a three steps guidebook.

Now let's investigate what Ioan has been doing.

Until february 2022 nothing despite Alice giving him plenty opportunities to engage. Then he filed for a TRO. However, he skipped the "Deny" part. He went immediately to the "Attack" with ample evidence. He never needed to reverse victim and offender because he never participated in the discussion that he is the offender Some "Deny" came in later when a number of Alice's Attacks impacted the court case (such as disprovable lies like that he didnt pay or that he doesnt want his kids), but it's within the victim's right to deny accusations. Chronologically Ioan does not meet in any shape and form the criteria of a DARVO.

Now let's investigate what Alice has been doing.

Strictly speaking Alice started with the "Attack" too, but importantly without evidence. Though even in that phase she showed a lot of DARVO: Whenever somebody accussed her of things like airing this in the public would be bad for the kids she denied the accusation, attacked Ioan instead for making her do it - and thus reversed victim and offender. Once she was actually accused by her victim the amount of DARVO went overdrive though: "I never did this/This is a lie" (Deny), "The truth will be out"/various attacks towards Ioan (attack), "how dare to get a RO, I'm the mother of his kids!" (Reverse Victim & Offender). It's extremely text book.

Now I appreciate that brandmarking somebody as a DARVO is a very biased thing, and depends strongly on whether you think somebody is in the right or not (because often the Deny part is genuinely a victim defending themselves). But even if you are fully convinced that Alice is a victim (LOL) Ioan does not fit the criteria of a DARVO because he quite simply didnt went through the process. His petition for the TRO was not focused on denying Alice's claims that he is a pedalo, a crackhead, and whatever. His TRO petition was about protecting himself from well documented and beyond any doubt proven harassement and threats. You can be as blind as you want and call him an abuser or whatever, but he has not used the method of DARVO to "abuse" Alice.

It's also pretty lame attempt to sell a story bigger than it is to people who are not really aware of this story. Because a DARVO is often somebody that is accused of being a sex offender. So by saying Ioan Gruffudd is a DARVO you are managing to put a certain image on him without verbally speaking it out.

And therein lies a huge problem in Alice and her team. They hear nice words that sound very intelligent (like Narc) and think it just applies to her situtation. It makes it sound more scary, the so called word salad is meant to make it sound like they are competent and know what they talk about, this all is designed to recruit more believers in her cause. But this rhetoric actually lets people stay away from supporting her case, because - as some of her minions would say - it makes a mockery of actual victims.
I'm in love with your brain Welp ❤☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
no, the papers made wrongly that connection because just hours before this she made this unrelated post
View attachment 2004422
She did claim in one tweet that Bianca had met the family on the set in S1 and shaked their hands, but that was imo her wild fantasy attempting to make it sound dramatic
Yet denies she ever met her 🥴

It's very immature to think people are dumb . I mean some people are dumb but all of the people are not dumb yet she goes on lying and contradicting herself. She believes her tweets are somehow invisible to those that won't play ball.

Best words to sum up Alice is, she's seriously immature with a vindictive playground mind. Narc mentality.
Alice has Peter Pan syndrome 🤐

• Heart
1677973480874.png

We did work this out. Tone was born in 1970 and Rachel was born in 1986. When were Ioan and Alice married? 2007.
So Tone was 37 and Rachel was 21. Yeah that's roughly what I remembered but had to check it out.

• Heart
  • Wow
The Right Kind of Wronged Woman - The Case of Alice Evans

WTF? What is right about getting a RO? And is she a 'wronged woman'?? They trot out every cliche in the book. Poor Alice gave up her career blah blah and she has a right to be angry blah blah

Yawn.
Who are they anyway?

31E0104C-4F0F-4608-9CEA-71B0798AEE6A.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No. She was referring to Tamzin Outhwaite commenting "congratulations" or liking the Insta posts when she referred to the "betrayal" from a friend. Some media outlets wrongly inferred she was referring to Bianca and Alice never corrected them

About the transcript, "Fruffudd"?
Although I did appreciate "moderately famous film stars"!

Screenshot_20230304-085607_Chrome.jpg
Saw this this morning and reminded me of Welp!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
its hilqrious how far behind on the info he is
Screenshot_20230305-023335_Twitter.jpg

No. She was referring to Tamzin Outhwaite commenting "congratulations" or liking the Insta posts when she referred to the "betrayal" from a friend. Some media outlets wrongly inferred she was referring to Bianca and Alice never corrected them
no this was something entirely different too. its about the IG post I linked earlier. someone else got genuinely pissed off with her

Reactions: 29
Loopaper's writing style = fingernails on a chalkboard. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.