Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I guess wolfie has received an overwhelming reaction, unanimous praise, and supporters are flocking to chime in with comments to his latest spiel.

Hmmm, what's that?

362f2238-2a57-4b15-85c7-ab7c7af1fc1a_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thank you for the shorter first post; much prefer this to the repeats of previous posts that are now taking up nearly an entire page…
To be fair the last 4 or 5 threads have had a reduced version and no longer take up “nearly an entire page”. I personally like that we remind people there is help for domestic abuse, we are getting new people here all the time, including guests, and if the advice we post helps just 1 person then I think that it is worth it. We know the abuser likes to doxx people so the reminder to be careful what you post is always good. Lastly it takes a second to scroll past it if you don’t want to read it, I would rather take that 1 second for the ability to help anyone that finds the help useful. Of course we all have differing opinions, and this being a gossip site no one is right or wrong, this is just my personal opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So she’s goading Ioan while not facilitating a court ordered contact day? bleep.
I was thinking I bet the kids were withheld today. This is a typical throw it in ioans face post, so wouldn’t surprise me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Alice says dinner this evening so it's possible that they have spent time with Ioan earlier. It's good to see they are out instead of festering indoors with their mother but why the subterfuge about who they're with lol.

Reactions: 28
Alice says dinner this evening so it's possible that they have spent time with Ioan earlier. It's good to see they are out instead of festering indoors with their mother but why the subterfuge about who they're with lol.
Because it’s ‘not safe’ because she has ‘stalkers’ even though she’s posted the girls regular Sunday location. It’s all part of the histrionics. She’s ‘terrified’ etc, so needs to act the part and be able to say “see Your Honour? I can’t even write my friends NAMES” blah blah blah yawn.
Having being targeted by a diagnosed narc, this is all boringly predictable; identical playbooks.

So she’s goading Ioan while not facilitating a court ordered contact day? bleep.
She was only does this when she hasn't allowed them to see their Father. I would bet he hasn't seen them since the Ella begging on her knees and running off day.

bleeping bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sorry I should have said this is a narc move and I recognise it for what it clearly is. Kicking him when she’s upset him. I guess we will see come the court case.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The girls look beautiful, clean and happy which is great to see. I’m sure Ioan would think so too in the highly unlikely event of him looking at Alice’s Instagram. Alice continues to waste energy trying to goad him when I’m sure he is hurting but resigned to minimal if any contact until after the custody hearing and won’t be self-harming by looking at what she posts. No matter what she tries to spin, one day the girls will see the hard evidence everyone else has seen and will despise her. So I hope you enjoyed your dinner, Alice. There will be few like this when the girls are older and can choose.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
The Right Kind of Wronged Woman - The Case of Alice Evans

WTF? What is right about getting a RO? And is she a 'wronged woman'?? They trot out every cliche in the book. Poor Alice gave up her career blah blah and she has a right to be angry blah blah

Yawn.
Has anyone commented on Youtube or attempted to inform them of the facts yet? :unsure:
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Interestingly (in my opinion), I think that’s a selfie. No wonder they look happier than usual, it’s a moment between the girls, not Alice poking a camera in their faces.

Reactions: 22
I was about to comment about this as they obviously didn't have a clue about what was going on. There was some sympathy for Ioan but basically they went with a woman wronged is perfectly in the right to go and sprout all the crap she has spewed out the last few years. That she was right to be angry that she gave up her (non-existant)career for her children despite the fact Alice was acting right up to 2015! Made me angry!
Yes and I don’t believe they mentioned that there is a real possibility she could lose custody of her children, she has caused them huge damage, and of course has lost all spousal support because of how she’s behaved over the past two years.
---
No way would she take them to dinner off her own bat, it’s a reward for something. Presumably bailing on Ioan or something worse.
---
Has anyone commented on Youtube or attempted to inform them of the facts yet? :unsure:
---
Well they’ve been reading here or mumsnet and have managed to avoid comprehending them so…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am not in any way, shape or form criticising the girls, but I bet due to Alice & her behaviour those girls suffer with irregular/insufficient sleep
---
Haha you’re right ! Apparently they needed to get the dictionary out for us….. oh and we are fierce. I take that as a compliment.

I quite enjoyed their chat. They were balanced on their overview but very gentle on the Alice side. I totally agree with welp.
Have they seriously seen any of the tweets that came from Big Al and/or Alcaphony?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
New post on Instagram
Every word on that is posing. Everything is always amazing, wonderful, whatever. Another narc I know does this. She posts stuff like this when I've been there and it's been mediocre AF. The only thing you can conclude is its a photo :rolleyes:

• Heart
It's a dinner, so it's possible that they had visitation. But her breaking Ella's SM ban (whether she asked or not) does make me think that she wants to send him a message (whatever it is). I dont agree with those who say that he hasnt seen them recently: he's looked happy and probably had taken her to court already over it.

If no deeper story is behind this it's good that she took them out instead of tweeting all evening.
Screenshot_20230305-100056_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230305-100109_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230305-100127_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230305-100141_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230305-100155_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230305-100208_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230305-100225_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230305-100239_Instagram.jpg

No way would she take them to dinner off her own bat, it’s a reward for something. Presumably bailing on Ioan or something worse.

---
if they went alone I'd agree but seems like they were invited like they were on Xmas Eve
Screenshot_20230305-102526_Twitter.jpg

my big fear is that Alice usually uses the breaks not for good things. e.g the kidnapping on dec 17 was during her last break

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I'm so glad Bianca has taught Alice some manners and Alice now thanks people for their kindness 🤭
I see you Alice 👀
So transparent 🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.